Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) (38883 Views)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities With New Cars In 2018 (photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by chimere66: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Don’t get it wrong, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Nigerian celebrities taking pictures at a particular spot. But, its just when its done repeatedly the whole world can’t help but notice.Here are 6 Nigerian celebrities with an affinity for taking pictures over and over again at the same
spot. Enjoy!

1. Rita Dominic

Rita loves her door so much, she almost can’t take a picture without it. What Rita would miss most when she leaves home is her beautiful picturesque door where she takes the best shots for Instagram.
Still don’t believe us? Go through her Instagram
page and meet her door @ritadominic .

2. Linda Ikeji

Everybody knows that black gate already. Infact,it was a source of inspiration for the post.Too bad she has moved out of that house.

3. Noble Igwe

Not expecting a guy on the list right? Well Noble has got an affinity for his door. Loves it so much he recently had flowers put there to make it more
camera conducive.For prove and to meet his handsome door, look him up on noble_igwe .

4. Chika Ike

When she’s in the country, Chika Ike has a favourite spot for taking her pictures before stepping out. She does it right in front of her wall or somewhere close to her walls in her compound.

5. Toke Makinwa

The amount of pictures that door has taken is enough to break it down. Lol. Toke Makinwa and
her favourite doorpost is the perfect place for you to take your shots when at her house,because she does it there too all the time.Don’t believe us? You need look no further @Tokemakinwa IG page.

6. Ini Edo

Between Ini Edo, her door, her cars and compound. Whenever she is home, Ini Edo tries to take a quick shot in front of her black car or brown door.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/6-nigerian-celebrities-with-particular.html?m=1

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by xreal: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2015
oh! so Linda finally moved out of the black-gated house? grin grin

No wonder we have been seeing her in swimming pool of late, other than the black gate.

So from black gate to swimming pool her background photo life don step up.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by chimere66: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
More

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Abatsam111(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
As in?

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by chimere66: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Khd95(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Will this stop baba frm touring d globecry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Deejavuu(f): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2015
All i see is Rita kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by xreal: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Khd95:
Will this stop baba frm touring d globecry

No Sir!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by shaiba(f): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2015
@OP I hear u r a celebrity too.
Where your own picture? cheesy
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Jasmine00(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
End time Op
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by chaptersix(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2015
end time pictures
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2015
I give zero f..uck
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by okoro4: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Linda can't do stout her gate
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Yustash001(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Their life...their business...you gossip...your head..

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by karimajay(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2015
@op...how e take concern u? So people should be flying around just to take pictures abi?
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by kay29000(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm! I guess all of them like to share pictures just as they are leaving their house, after applying all the makeup in the world. How many do you see sharing pictures they just wearing a regular t shirt, watching TV? None.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Chestar5(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
undecided

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
End time spot undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Dqueenzy(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol na wetin dem get,dem go use na if dem use one mansion una go say mk dem change background.abegii!
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where's @peterpsquare and that his front door

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by hob(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Linda Ikeji don change her spot thou
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by damton(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
g
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by cutetopsey(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rita is cute
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Youpele52: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
You forget Linda Ikeji for that her black gate

See the pope dropping dope punchlines

https://www.nairaland.com/2776202/joke-see-pope-dropping-dope
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
who get time to dey notice al dis tins
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by djWALE(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
If an armed robber marries a witch and gives birth to a prostitute..who will stay home at 9t?..

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Abylyty(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
They stepped into one door looking different and then stepped from another looking different(better). That's why they snap in front of doors.

Because you see... Their lives has been about the doors they entered, that's why their message to d public revolves around their doors.

Abeg make ina tell me ooooo.... I get am?
shocked shocked

I go sabi preach oooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by Davied2: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Linda gates now linda banannas
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by money121(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin

1. Rita Dominic,2. Linda Ikeji, 3.Chika Ike, 4.Toke Makinwa, 5.Ini Edo

5 Female Nigerian Celebrities that are single and searching
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by That2: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
So Linda Ikeja is a celebrity? I only started hearing about her this year when her blog was shut down.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) by crispberry(f): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love My Man" Daniella Okeke Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.