Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times (48795 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by sweatlana: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Yarima has spoken well this time. 90% of igbos want out so why force them to stay?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by wapmingle: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
good

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by abnsugbe: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
see who is talking.bloody paedophile. but in all honesty, if the igbos believe they want to secede, why is the fg afraid to let them go?

my brother as FG ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Say the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Only idiot people will declined this fantastic article.

Biafra is coming by the special grace of God in Heaven***

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Amack(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2015
I can see Biafra coming. Land of the Rising Sun. Biafra my home.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Leopardd(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
yerima the kunu sippin pedophile is drunk.

every biafran agitator needs to be fed to hungry alligators

We know the region that breeds fools that think like this.

O ji onye n'ala ji onwe ya - ask for the translation, it is a adage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
masonkz:
May I ask what states actually make up BIAFRA?

Seeking seccession isn't the issue, the issue is whether everyone within the zone actually share same idea. Convince the locals first before convincing the outside world. Else there might as well be another disagreement brewing, even if the Biafra thingy is granted.

Everyone cannot support Biafra, but majority do. Just like everyone did not vote for Buhari to be president.
All that is needed is a referendum and the result would either divide NIGERIA or make it more united. It happened in UK, Canada, Sudan, etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by DaGC(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by DaGC(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
DaGC:
I understand the plight of most of these igbos, especially going by comments online and what I've experienced when I was in the North. There's widespread hatred towards them. They don't feel at home in the country. Some even get deported in their own country which is outrageous.

And the funny part is that many of those that hate them, also don't want them to leave.

Unfortunately, I'm an advocate for a peaceful and united Nigeria.

I'm extremely pleased that its been non-violent till now smiley
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by chesterlee(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Thank you Oga Yerima. You have spoken the truth ever since I know you. You agitated for sharia law for every northern state of Nigeria. If this your Biafra view will come true, you will be able to achieve Sharia law for the northern states, which is welcome. I believe if the government will look into this your view, that may definitely see an end to these killings by the Boko Haram in the northern part of this country. How I wish, the people and our government will give it a thought. Thank you Oga Yerima.[/size]

They can have his wish for Sharia law all over Nigeria, if/When they grant us Biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Mcowubaba: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
hucienda:
Well, of a truth what he said there is cold common sense.

You don't force patriotism.

It comes freely with such zest, gusto and fervour from the heart of a people beating as one and having firm, undying belief in whatever concept of nationhood and citizenship they hold dear.
U couldn't have said it any better...'u can't force patriotism'
no be by force.....if a group/tribe 'collectively' decides to go or quit Nigeria...haba allow them naa....na fight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Franzeez(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Coming from a perverse Paedophile, I am not shocked.

Is it the truth? Yes or No? I am not Biafran but it is simply the truth. They have a right to protest and seek self actualisation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by amgame(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
samson0091 post=406lok

02691:

Kkk
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by ceejayluv(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
So, Yerima get sense like this...

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by tiredface: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
NO COUNTRY CAN STAND NOT UNITED. THIS FAKE COUNTRY IS SO DIVIDED AND NOT UNITED AND IS BOUND TO FALL. ITS A MATTER OF TIME

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by MrEverest(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Never knew Yerima was this intelligent & unbiased. what the dullard & the useless, coward, disgraceful, tactical manuever, rag-tag Zoo army does not know is that the more you use brute force on peaceful protesters, the more you radicalize them, win more neutrals to their side & at the same time justify what they are fighting for. If USA could stop arms shipment to Nigeria on allegation of extra judicial killing of boko haram terrorists, then I dont see how they will not blacklist Nigeria for killing innocent protesters. IPOB must capture all these attrocities on camera & send to international media & also splash them all over the internet. This is 2015 & not 1967 & the world must react!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
it seems like all this anti BIAFRA MODS don get sense the don de put Pro BIAFRA thread on fp first a biafran died and he was buried with BIAFRA flag secondly senator now supporting BIAFRA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by sukkot: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
when you start sleeping with underage girls, you start thinking like underage girls. thats kunu sipping yerimas problem
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by 49cents(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Yerima has silenced the anti- biafran sentiments

In all sincerity secession is not the adequate response to any sense of marginalisation but we as a people have to restructure

The fastest part is this

Collapse the states
Regionalise them
En trench democratic systems that allows just anyone with good intentions to get to to elected office

And see Ngeria(even the name should be changed to reflect the new spirit of our new naatiohood)
Rise and overtake so many developed countries

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by dyn1800: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Legitimate if due process are followed ....... Not when they fought blindly for it

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Godsonkemz(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
God bless you Yerima for expressing ur thoughts which conforms with the fundamentals of democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by amshigida: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Let them go please we are tired of the substandard and faking, yes referendum
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by backtosender: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
chinae:
Waiting for the slaves to storm here and oppose their master.
they hardly do once their northern masters say anything they don't argue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by sweatlana: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Xetima:

Everyone cannot support Biafra, but majority do. Just like everyone did not vote for Buhari to be president.
All that is needed is a referendum and the result would either divide NIGERIA or make it more united. It happened in UK, Canada, Sudan, etc.
God bless you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by jbaby265(f): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
what can i say..what must be must be
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by VISTIN(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Zico5 post=40602780]Some of the so called leaders re just kids who still need direction. If someone of Yerima status can state something like this then his brain should be checked. The main question is why this so called agitation were not in place during GEJ era when igbo were at the fore front of this government. As well, no one is saying igbo should not be on their own. But any region that want to bring down the well being of this nation need harsh treatment. I agree that south east can stand alone cos they contribute little or nothing to this nation but bringing any part of the nation for their agitation is total war. I wish to state that Nigeria will not condone any act that may destroy the unity of our great nation. [/quote

Which great nation?
That's our hope but we are yet to see it.
Can't you see Nigeria is currently @ stand still? Let them go. If they survived the war, they will survive all

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by ikombe: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Tunami:
this man don try get sense small
lol grin
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by gretblue: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Dreambeat:
God bless you Yerima for saying the truth
Its the same Yerima you had previously tagged Boko Haram and born to run.
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Mazi Yerima infact i have forgiven u all ur sins. "GO AND SIN MORE".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Excellentmind: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
At least, Yerima has stated the truth for once. Bravo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.