Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (4639 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Voy(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Reasons Why You Should Not Blame Guys For Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record
Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register cheesy

2. She’s Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace
4. She Turned Him Into A Magad
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your ass after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by MzPecs(f): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
So he's already aware of these reasons before he slept with her? angry

Hmmmmm.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Well well...most ladies dont deserve a chance..the truth is, its natural for a guy to want to move on after first sex, arent we all animals? though civilized in a philosophical sense lol.
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
undecided undecided

Why are you using that smiley? Everything he wrote is true.
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by elkonS: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2015
mtcheeeeew ...av made up my mind I can't marry a non virgin Lady after I av resisted temptation all ds years and turned down sexual advances ....U WILL NOW COME WITH UR BIG HEAD ND SAY U WANT TO BE A WIFE... definitely not my wife ....A NON VIRGIN MAN CAN MARRY DAT KIND OF LADY...but not me I no where am going and I won't allow one useless Lady truncate it... it seems pple don't no d implications of sex....
u can say am judgemental that's or cup of garri.... shalom
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by mizquote(f): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
mtcheew.

sex is over rated..
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by kilokeys(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Nonsense..

It's only natural for guys that sees only the sexual side in a lady to dump her after he's done..

Nt for long though...

Once he craves her body again.. He goes for it
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Eniqurl(f): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Counter thread awaiting
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by IamLEGEND1: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
hoes be claiming sex is overrated now!
nobody go gree climb you when u don turn to Chad basin.
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by MzPecs(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Why are you using that smiley? Everything he wrote is true.
It's true buh why would you guys wait until you sleep with her before you bring out these reasons? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Ehn ehn...
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Ionkidiz(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
True bro. . . . .
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Pheals(f): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
She lie about been a virgin mtchewwww!! Who lay her down undecided ....as U dey lay some one girl na vice versa vice...na so your gf too is been lay down
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by CuteInBlack(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
et cetera
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

It's true buh why would you guys wait until you sleep with her before you bring out these reasons? undecided

It called "Paying her back in her own coin"
No one likes being used. So, once you know that the girl is using you and lying to you, you don't just tell her and leave her, you have to "enjoy" her first. That way, you get even.
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by MzPecs(f): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

It called "Paying her back in her own coin"
No one likes being used. So, once you know that the girl is using you and lying to you, you don't just tell her and leave her, you have to "enjoy" her first. That way, you get even.
So why come here and give us reasons? undecided

Guys sef.. lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

So why come here and give us reasons? undecided

Guys sef.. lipsrsealed

The reasons were stated here so you ladies would note them and make amends.
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by MzPecs(f): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

The reasons were stated here so you ladies would note them and make amends.
For ladies that get themselves involved in such! cool
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

For ladies that get themselves involved in such! cool

Don't try to exonerate yourself from this. I bet you are faulty in one or few, if not all of the aforementioned points.
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by vizkiz: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
So he's already aware of these reasons before he slept with her? angry

Hmmmmm.. undecided

because we act like Mimi sometimes doesn't mean we don't know what's happening. We just keep our mind focused on the pussay undecided
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by MzPecs(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2015
vizkiz:

because we act like Mimi sometimes doesn't mean we don't know what's happening. We just keep our mind focused on the pussay undecided
I dig..

Decker already explained that.. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by MzPecs(f): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Don't try to exonerate yourself from this. I bet you are faulty in one or few, if not all of the aforementioned points.
You think so? angry

No need to argue bout it anyway.. cool
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Mhizkel(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
You mean all these traits can't be found except you have sex with her? Why not dump her before having sex with her? Guys who dump ladies after sex are just after the body all along.
Your explanation on the word ''deceitful'' is lame. Give it another.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Voy(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

You think so? angry

No need to argue bout it anyway.. cool
grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by gamaliel121(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
You mean all these traits can't be found except you have sex with her? Why not dump her before having sex with her? Guys who dump ladies after sex are just after the body all along.
Your explanation on the word ''deceitful'' is lame. Give it another.

When will you girls start dumping us after sex too

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
If I hear any girl say "Sex does not matter" ehnn...........
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Mhizkel(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
gamaliel121:

When will you girls start dumping us after sex too
grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by gamaliel121(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin
Lol yea mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by gamaliel121(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin
Lol yea mehn!!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by soul2soul2006: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen / Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.