₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,055,321 members, 4,422,654 topics. Date: Monday, 20 August 2018 at 02:06 PM

The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. (24013 Views)

Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? / counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
If you want a bigger butt and hips, this is your last stop! 

Our butt enlargement kit consist of an enlargement oil which is to be rubbed on the butt daily and an enlargement syrup which is to be drank daily. It is formulated with over 10 butt enlargement ingredients with Maca inclusive.

A kit last for a month and gives two inches butt and hips enlargement. If you are not okay with that, if you want something bigger, then you buy another kit for the next month to get another two inches enlargement.

Our contact details are on our profile or check the picture attached to this post.

Bbpin: 5C21D838
Whatsapp : 0809 091 7000

For more info, visit http://lagos-mainland./health-and-beauty/super-butt-and-hips-enhancement-kit-493196.html

2 Likes

Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Contact us if you would like to see before and after pictures plus clients' testimonials. We are not allowed to post them on here.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
BENEFITS OF HAVING A BIG BUTT

1. You have a very great self confidence compared to other ladies.

2. You are the first choice to Big Guys/Men in the midst of other Ladies.

3. You look better in Gowns than the flat-bum ladies.

4. Study proves that Ladies with bigger butt and hips give birth to smarter kids.

5. Your spouse gets to enjoy you better in the d0ggy position and not just hitting a bony Ass.

Contact us now for the $uper butt enlargement kit that does wonders in a short period.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Now takin orders for the new week. Contact us!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2015
DECEMBER PRICE SLASH!!! 1,000naira discount on all orders. Contact us today.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Contact us today
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
1,000naira discount still on.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Taking orders for the day....Contact us.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Happy new week. Contact us.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
It has been a great year for us at FEYON SEXUAL SOLUTIONS, so we have decided to give back to one lucky client.

For every order made from December 28, 2015 till December 31st, 2015, you stand a chance to win 50,000naira cash.

How to participate:

Purchase any of our product

Request for your raffle ticket number

Sit back and relax for the result of the raffle draw on the 1st of january, 2016. Winner would be announced and contacted by 6pm on the 1st of january 2016. The more you buy the more chance u get to win. Every single products purchased would be treated as different entry.

N.B: The raffle draw is not open to Families/Relations of FEYON SEXUAL SOLUTIONS plus Resellers/Agents.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Take part in our raffle draw. You might be the lucky winner.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Happy new year to you all. Contact us today!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by Karinna(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls i need ur product hw do i contact you cant find any contact on your profile & cant zoom ur pic. Let me have your contact number so i can place my order. Thanks
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Contact us today!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by Karinna(f): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I need your contact i want to order for your product why ar you not replying me
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Whatsapp us on 080 90 91 7000

Karinna:
I need your contact i want to order for your product why ar you not replying me
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Now taking orders for the new week. Contact us today!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Contact us!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by shindarayo(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
How.much for d package and d side effects
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2016
shindarayo:
No side effects but it increases libido and sometimes appetite. Contact us for price. Thanks.
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Now taking orders for tomorrow. Contact us now!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Taking the last order for the week. Contact us now!
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by bebe2(f): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Karinna:
Pls i need ur product hw do i contact you cant find any contact on your profile & cant zoom ur pic. Let me have your contact number so i can place my order. Thanks

u wan to waste ur money abi?

oya carry on lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=Karinna post=41858712]Pls i need ur product hw do i contact you cant find any contact on your profile & cant zoom ur pic. Let me have your contact number so i can place my order. Thanks [/quote
]
Your real moniker please
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
shindarayo:
Sure you love your life?

1 Like

Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2016
bebe2:

oya carry on lipsrsealed
I will unfollow you if you keep bringing me to this kind of places
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by bebe2(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

I will unfollow you if you keep bringing me to this kind of places

Haba, which places?

I just advised a sister not to be deceived, instead of u to tnk me u dey vex for me.

1 Like

Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why would you say such thing?

bebe2:

oya carry on lipsrsealed
Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by bebe2(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
FeyonSexSolutns:
Why would you say such thing?

Becos Wat u are selling doesn't work. Simple

Unless u want to prove otherwise, then u can list ur ingredients and ur before and after pics. Until then,,,,,,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: The Only Sure Way To Get A Bigger Butt And Hips In One Month. by FeyonSexSolutns: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Quick question pls, have you bought from us before and it didn't work. Why would you want to spoil another Man's business. Why not face yours if you do have one.

bebe2:

Becos Wat u are selling doesn't work. Simple

Unless u want to prove otherwise, then u can list ur ingredients and ur before and after pics. Until then,,,,,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears / Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.