Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (76329 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Towncrier247: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sent in by a blog reader...

Yesterday evening, I visited my aunt who is nursing a baby at Akute, Lagos. I felt like having a cup of milk, i went to the fridge and found out that her tin of milk was empty. I asked her if she had any more available, then she pointed to a cup on her dining table and told me she had some in it. She told me I could add some Bournvita if I wish. So I added the bournvita to the milk on her table. I gulped it down then noticed the taste was different. I told her about the different taste, and then my aunt burst into a big laughter. She told me it was her breast milk she pressed into the cup shortly before I arrived at her place. She said that it was breast milk i just mixed with the bournvita. I know my aunt is always up to all sorts of jokes and mischief, but this wasn't funny to me at all.

I feel something wasn't just right about her action. I feel like reporting her to my mum but I also don't know what her reaction might be and at the same time I hope I'm not over reacting. Is my aunt's action wrong or just a joke I should ignore? Pls advise me, but I cringe each time I remember. I am 18 years old.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/right-or-wrong-see-what-my-aunt-did.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Monalisa185(f): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by kikies(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
its no biggie,she was jst bin naughty u can tell her straight dat u wldnt like for such to happen again

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by frank1998(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hw waz d taste grin

211 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
gross!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by CaroLyner(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
am sure she's joking.her breast milk wouldnt fill up a cup

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by libertyfather(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's fresh milk for you, the taste is what you should be talking about now, forget where it came from..Even the real milk we are talking about is from cow grin

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Donbabajay12(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:
Who says !!!...some breastmilk can fill a 20 litres keg....Ask Cossy

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by vague: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:
gross!!!
and they fed you with alomo growing up? undecided

152 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by vague: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:
with a pump you can

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
vague:
and they fed you with alomo growing up? undecided

just because my mother breastfed me when i was an infant, doesnt mean its ok for an adult person to drink breast milk (let alone from a stranger).... what you wrote is as stoopid as saying that its ok for me to suck on my mother's breast as an adult, simply because it was ok for me to do so when i was an infant. NONSENSE!!!!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by damton(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Haaaaa.

I can tell you it's not sugary.

but the nutrients therein far outstrips any processed milk you can come across

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Aminat508(f): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
that's fresh milk for you grin lipsrsealed shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sick world

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by chris4gold(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
e sweet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Flashh: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Don't expect me to believe this story.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
I tasted it as a student in my 5th year class.

That was during the BREAST FEEDING week
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Viktor1983(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
yuck cry
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by adonbilivit: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
what if your anty has HIV

23 Likes

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dragonking: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Give me your auntie's phone number ASAP

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
The breast wey you dey find don tire you, oga don pass master..

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by omusiliyu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think you're the one that's dumb.

People like you can easily be poisoned.

How will you take a liquid milk from a cup Without knowing how it arrived there.

10 Likes

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ShakurM(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eeeeewwww angry, you go soon grow muscle na, it's for bodybuilding from the movie 'Pain and Gain'

6 Likes

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Dongreat(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
What that individual drank is 20x better in nutrient compared to any milk gotten from cow (whole, semi & skimmed milk). And those peep saying yuck, u are lucky u were fed with breast milk else ur deformity will b worst than ur stupidity now. If I had a chance of drinking breast milk daily, I won't hesitate.
Ps: not dissing anyone

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by Software202(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by ultrazone(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
shocked
Re: My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? by HighIQ(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
unfunny but if truely it is her breast milk. Then u are lucky cos it contains abundance of nutrients

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.