Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (45529 Views)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by duwdu: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns
BY THE NEWS NIGERIA DEC 02, 2015

Aeogho Dokpesi, Daar Communication (Ray Power and AIT) founder, has explained what transpired on Tuesday 1 December 2015 when the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) invited him.

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/page_images/news/2010/raymond_dokpesi_4.jpg?itok=a9Isw-L_[/img]
Raymond Dokpesi, AIT Chairman

In a statement signed by the management of DAAR Communications Plc, he said that around 2.00pm that day, the Ag. Chairman of the EFCC, Alhaji Ibrahim Magu, through a phone call, invited him to the Commission.

On getting there, he was requested to, “shed more light on some payments that were made to him through the office of the erstwhile National Security Adviser to the former President, Malam Sambo Dasuki.”

Dokpesi explained to the EFCC officials that the N2.1 billion that he collected from the former NSA was payment for for publicity and media political campaigns during the 2015 General Elections.”

High Chief Aleogho Dokpesi “made his statement on the various media exposures and campaign transactions which were dutifully carried out based essentially on contractual obligations/relationship.”

The statement however did not explain how the office of the National Security Adviser became the cashier office for the payment of campaign expenses and the source of the money.

A special panel and the EFCC are probing how trillions of naira budgeted for defence were spent in the last eight years. An interim report by the panel already reported phoney contracts in excess of $2 billion.

Culled from: http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/02/dokpesi-money-i-received-was-publicity-and-media-political-campaigns

[Please note that the news item was originally reported BY THE NEWS NIGERIA DEC 02, 2015, and was simply picked up by SR]

P34c3

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by MzPecs(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wake me up when they start hunting tinubu biko!

FTC!!! No be small thing oh!
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Saturn213: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
GEJ said that he did not authorise any payment

Dasuki said he did not disburse any payment

Dokpesi has now acknowledged that he received N2.1 billion from Dasuki who is the NSA and not the Minister of Finance or Information. He reports to GEJ the C-in-C.

We have three conflicting versions from these men, all in the space of 3 days.

The government of Jonathan is the most corrupt administration in the history of this nation

All the 3 men mentioned should spend the rest of their days in prison

584 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
Okay
shit..u beat me to it hun
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
ogA LieNus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by wachakuta(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hahaha d Guy don de sing Ooh

Oloshi so na because of media dem pay u 2billion nd u ma u gree collect am abi...

Bros na blood money u don collect so

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by juman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmm

While the soldiers were badly armed.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by timmydavids(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oga Dokpesi, so the office of the NSA was a department of PDP Presidential campaign organisation abi? Please give us gud reason why u should not be in kirikiri jare

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by GlassDoc: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigeria my country... I laugh o.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by teeboila(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Money for publicity and media for political campaign from NSA office?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this man suppose rot for prison.

See excuse, oh my oh my

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Saturn213: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Erunz

I can see you viewing. Dont you have anything to say?

If it was an anti-Buhari thread, you would have written the usual gibberish

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
He go still find something to say!! No be dopemu?? Mtchww

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by duwdu: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
What, for God's sake, should the office of the NSA ever have anything to do with campaign funding for a political party?

What was the party itself there for? What was the then president's campaign organisation there for?

I think it's becoming clearer by the passing day, that a huge chunk our patrimony/federal money was diverted and looted, and just some of it for electioneering purposes.

But, let's just wait to see where all of these revelations lead. Everything will be deeper than we've been led to believe or heard this far, for sure. Hmm.

P34c3

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by maupe: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
When the case gets to the courts, the chairman Emeritus of DAAR communication will shed more light on this matter. The government, should not sweep this matter under the rug. We want to know what actually transpired. We also want to know the real owners of REMATA and who are the true beneficiaries of the new APC TSA structure. Truth is truth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by mrvitalis(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
But ur lawyer said when efcc called u to ask if u had any dealings with NSA u said u didn't.. . So y this now

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by kcmichael: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
I weep for Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by adekolaelect(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Winch hunch Wailer where are u come out and defend this one

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Rawani: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
I said this yesterday. The timelines were just too close.

Rawani:

If you observe the timeline of the disbursements, its completely reasonable and logical to suggest that the arms scam formed a significant part of GEJ's re-election campaign funds.

Rawani:
Jonathan is completely involved. Who approved the ex-budgetary disbursement of $2.1b by the CBN, that lies at the root of this case?

Quote me once the revelation hits FP.

So Goodluck Jonathan diverted funds meant for fighting BH to his re-election campaign while innocent Nigerians were being slaughtered in their thousands? The supposed commander in chief and chief security officer of Nigerians?

We have been vindicated. The 6-week fight against Boko Haram that they postponed elections for was a complete SCAM.

GEJ deserves no mercy.

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na NSA dey distribute campaign funds now

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
so nsa now pays for pdp campaigns? ok o. we are watching and God is watching. I am here waiting for gej followers aka wailers to jump into this thread with their dancing shoes and dance the dance of shame to their infamous 'buhari is witch hunting' tune.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obvious
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by aieromon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
This guy just dug a pretty deep hole. When did Central Bank start paying out funds on behalf of the office of the NSA for party campaign activities?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Decapo: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pa chukwudi44 where are you now come and defend your gang leader

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by feedthenation(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
If true this is serious, the Office of the National Security Adviser has been turned by the last government to an ATM for election cash disbursement.

No wonder the security of the country was in jeopardy, Mallam Dasuki and others have so many questions to answer.

Yet with the 'supposed' amount received by Dr Dokpesi, the staff of AIT are still be owed many months salary.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Realdeals(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
N2.1 billion naira for campaign on AIT
I think GEJ should be happy that PMB is dealing with those that sabotage his administration tongue

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by johnbull368: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
This Emeritus of Daar communications is an Emeritus criminal,Buhari pls don't fail to jail the emeritus publicity chairman of PDP

34 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seriously undecided

From the NSA ...for campaign ...now I believe that money left treasury to fund elections ...

Is NSA now a political party?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by baddyoosha: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
EVEN GOD KNOWS UR DOOMED

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by wellmax(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Still wondering if I ever saw NSA advert on TV. Oga Dokpesi, you must vomit all the yams

33 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.