Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody (22559 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by wachakuta(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
SaharaReporters can authoritatively report that the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, has been transferred into the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). A source told a SaharaReporters correspondent that Mr. Dasuki will be interrogated for his role in the $2.1 billion arms contract scandal.

SaharaReporters first broke this news earlier this week that Mr. Dasuki, former members of his staff in the Office of the National Security Adviser, and AIT Chairman Raymond Dokpesi were arrested this week all in relation to this arms contract scandal.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/02/breaking-former-nsa-sambo-dasuki-transferred-efcc-custody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by wachakuta(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dasuki=Shekau

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
DASUKI MUST TELL US THE LOCATION OF SHEKAU.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by honfreeman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
chaiii

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

This story needs to be kept on front page custody till Dasuki is jailed if found guilty.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by mrvitalis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
.... Now we have a president....
... Buhari show no mercy.... .

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by coolhumble(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good news if you ask me

5 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Same old same old, after all the noise, EFCC charges them to court on weak terms, they are granted bail and we never hear anything again till the courts throw it out in two years time and the charade continues.
Till the day the EFCC secures the conviction of a major Politically exposed person PEP, I would continue to doubt their efficacy. It doesn't matter who is in charge, Ribadu, Lamorde, Waziri or Magu.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Decapo: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Okay
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Rilwayne001: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by tafabaloo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
We hear
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes!! Abeg make una corner his neck well, ha ha!! Too corrupt, I always tell people that Dangote is not the richest man in Nigeria.
Because if peson begin count the money all this people done corner, Bill Gate go dy hide sef.

13 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by onomeasike: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even with the loot,AIT couldn't pay salaries

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by idu1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Saturn213: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wailers are wailing but Baba is just doing his own thing with purpose and single mindedness

Dasuki was very adamant that he did not receive any money, he claimed he was innocent and like Mummy Eyes Kongba, he announced to the world that he was ill and he needed urgent medical attention in London. Thank God for the foresight of the EFCC, he is now confessing like a parrot.

No one enters the building of DSS and EFCC and remains the same, very soon he will list all the monies he stole and all the people that connived with him to rob this nation.

Like Rawani mentioned in another thread, the 6 week campaign against BH during the election period was just a scam to empty the treasury

Heads must roll.....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by WebSurfer(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Transferring him is a mistake, he should have remained with the DSS,, meanwhile, i smell a rat already,, anything going to the hands of EFCC looks like they need their own share then set bail, charge to Court, Try , Adjourn, adjourn , adjourn , adjourn , Dismiss ( Money gone round enough, Including the Judiciary) The DSS is not left out. Corruption Continues

7 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by efilefun(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
After Dokpesi's confession I am eagerly waiting to hear Dasuki's part. Cuz I don't know when NSA office became an arm of PDP that pays for their campaigns. All those kids who think with their anvs spewing trash on here should kindly explain why NSA had to pay AIT 2.1B on behalf of PDP.

Boko haram is sponsored by PDP - Azazi ( May your soul continue to rest in peace) It's all getting clearer now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Akbee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Finally his habitat has changed

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Decapo: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'm in love with this movie

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Rawani: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Proper.

Anyone that was doubting PMB's anti-corruption drive is wide awake now.

The grilling Dasuki will receive will have him singing like a canary bird in a few days.

I hope GEJ's movement will be monitored from hereon.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by cutetopsey(f): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just observing........
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by sexaddict08(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
na so them go turn them up n down until them die.
all the thieves wey destroy Gej government all of them will not know peace.
useless animals.....

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by PAPILO999: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Helllo
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by CIMA123: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
ehehn

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by yomalex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Life is Transient

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by bukynkwuenu: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
.zoo occurance

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by PassingShot(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
That the previously "untouchable" criminals are now being treated as the common criminals they are gives me hope that Nigeria will be better under PMB.

18 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
.... Now we have a president....
... Buhari show no mercy.... .
Is he innocent? Let him try IBB and see if everything will not backfire.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by efilefun(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
WebSurfer:
Transferring him is a mistake, he should have remained with the DSS,, meanwhile, i smell a rat already,, anything going to the hands of EFCC looks like they need their own share then set bail, charge to Court, Try , Adjourn, adjourn , adjourn , adjourn , Dismiss ( Money gone round enough, Including the Judiciary) The DSS is not left out. Corruption Continues
Seems you haven't heard about the new EFCC chairman, this ain't the old chairman who's got his hand stained already and scared of stepping on toes. For Dokpesi to be able to confess his role in the saga you should know he met someone stronger than he expected over there

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by kushma(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Owk that's good I hope they would question him and not kill him inside there because me don't trust this country forces.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
tek him 2court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba / Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.