Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape (2763 Views)

Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? / Who Cause "RAPE" Male Or Female / On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Chestan(m): 2:49am On May 29, 2009
i heard that a girl was raped in my area, i wen angry n was saying men are bad, but later,i found out that it was the mode of dressing that lead the guy to rape her.if u won pass judgment,watin u fill say u go do.na the fault of the boy or the girl way dress like that.imagin, d girl dey almost naked way b say,if u see ha,meeeen ur odogun go rise if u know what i mean.watin b ur opinion
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:58am On May 29, 2009
So that's an excuse for such barbaric act? undecided
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by C2H5OH(f): 3:01am On May 29, 2009
LOL idiot upon idiot. Man must think with his head. Exercise self control. You don't go about raping women because you popped a boner. Okoro!
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Enquirer: 4:04am On May 29, 2009
Sexy dressing may have caused the temptation but what really emboldened the rapist is the fact sex offenders are treated with kid gloves in this part of the world. If he knew he was toying with "Nga mkpuru oka", I'm sure he would have controlled himself.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by iice(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2009
Chestan:

i heard that a girl was raped in my area, i wen angry n was saying men are bad, but later,i found out that it was the mode of dressing that lead the guy to rape her.if u won pass judgment,watin u fill say u go do.na the fault of the boy or the girl way dress like that.imagin, d girl dey almost naked way b say,if u see ha,meeeen ur odogun go rise if u know what i mean.watin b ur opinion

When una finish drying out that excuse. . .come up with something more creative undecided
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by UyiIredia(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2009
d way she was dressed aside, dat ain't no excuse 4 the rape act
besides all guys sabi say u fit see decently dressed babe who go

make odogun rise

SELF-CONTROL
is the way 4ward 4 the guys
BEAUTY IN DECENCY is the way 4ward 4 d ladies

hope u got me loud & clear >>>>>> ha!! ha!! grin grin
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by sesman(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2009
Chestan:

i heard that a girl was raped in my area, i wen angry n was saying men are bad, but later,i found out that it was the mode of dressing that lead the guy to rape her.if u won pass judgment,watin u fill say u go do.na the fault of the boy or the girl way dress like that.imagin, d[b] girl dey almost naked way b say,if u see ha,meeeen ur odogun go rise if u know what i mean.watin b ur opinion[/b]

what a load of rubbish!!!

You should learn to control your bloody odogun, its her right to wear whatever she likes, unless there is a law against it, There is no justification for such action.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by whitelexi(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2009
@Post: Possibly
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by omoyoruba1(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2009
ok lets all go and rape 70% of girls in the nightclub, undecided
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by StrStruck(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2009
Stupid bastard.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by yme1(f): 11:28pm On May 29, 2009
that is no excuse at all
he had berra go and rape the whole babes in the club who dress naughty undecided
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by ikamefa(f): 11:30pm On May 29, 2009
so wearing my pum-pum shorts and my bra tops means sey i dey find d i c k? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by C2H5OH(f): 12:03am On May 30, 2009
haha he is a bleeping nigerian. what a goat.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by eldee(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

I'm sorry, but what's wrong with being Nigerian??
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by C2H5OH(f): 12:07am On May 30, 2009
is he not a nigerian grin
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by ladykool(f): 3:41am On May 30, 2009
this is so stupid!! so a girl cant dress the way they feel like or want just because of the fear of been raped wat nonsense shocked shocked

why dont they sart to wear long skirt and long sleeve blouse yea that will be so much better!! so they cant get raped sad sad
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Sissy3(f): 3:49am On May 30, 2009
every woman has the right to dress the way she likes and no woman deserves to be raped regardless. but the morons among the mens will alwayz find a way/excuse to justify their moronic acts. idiots

1 Like

Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by C2H5OH(f): 3:51am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

every woman has the right to dress the way she likes and no woman deserves to be raped regardless. but the morons among the mens will alwayz find a way/excuse to justify their moronic acts. idiots
ROFL you are on fire tonight. You go girl
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by topup: 3:59am On May 30, 2009
The sooner men take responsibility the sooner we can truly address such an important situation.

Yes, there is the traditional mentality that sympathises with a hormonal man who can't control his urges because of a woman dressing provocatively, but in all sincerely, who's fault is the rape.

How can you look at a woman and say, "It's your fault a stranger forced sexual intercourse upon you, because you showed too much skin." Can I ask all the men, does the same rule apply??

And if it does, do you expect to be raped for wearing 'flashy' clothing??

Are you trying to tell us women that if we wear anything attractive - we should expect to be raped??

The problem with this argument comes from those who don't understand free will, self-control and rights.

NO HUMAN BEING HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO.

If a man was misbehaving would you say that same man was entitled to a beat up??

RAPE is sinister, it is weakness on the man's part for not being able to handle his urges, that is not OUR responsiblity as females.  

It reflects badly on fellow men if they sympatise with the rapist instead of condeming the crime.

I tell you, I am aware of the way I dress for the mere fact of this stupid idea that "you brought it upon yourself." and I am paranoid thinking - "if I show too much skin." something might happen to me, and then I won't have any sympathy.

YES raping someone dressing provocatively is a CRIME

But the biggest crime of all is letting that lustful man get away with it because "she dressed provocatively."

Some men have different opinions of provocative, I mean what about the paedophiles?? Also, some girls may not be able to afford to buy new clothes as soon as they've grown into their old ones, may wear their usual skirt - which now becomes tight around the bottom - is she going to be raped??
Some women are unware of how their bodies appear in the clothing, or even what the guy sat across her is thinking.

Would it not be much more pro-active to assess and deal with the root problem - the men causing these crimes, or shall we render women powerless again, and remind them that their power only works passively - they can't do anything to avoid being raped, but they can do stuff to get raped?? - What the heck is this rubbish!!

I'm sure not all men think this way. . right??
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by C2H5OH(f): 4:01am On May 30, 2009
grin grin topup welcome back.  i could tell it was you.  way to make a grand entry.  is everything okay? what's been up? how did the meeting go with the ex?  how have you been? we have missed you.
topup:

The sooner men take responsibility the sooner we can truly address such an important situation.

Yes, there is the traditional mentality that sympathises with a hormonal man who can't control his urges because of a woman dressing provocatively, but in all sincerely, who's fault is the rape.

How can you look at a woman and say, "It's your fault a stranger forced sexual intercourse upon you, because you showed too much skin." Can I ask all the men, does the same rule apply??

And if it does, do you expect to be raped for wearing 'flashy' clothing??

Are you trying to tell us women that if we wear anything attractive - we should expect to be raped??

The problem with this argument comes from those who don't understand free will, self-control and rights.

NO HUMAN BEING HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO.

If a man was misbehaving would you say that same man was entitled to a beat up??

RAPE is sinister, it is weakness on the man's part for not being able to handle his urges, that is not OUR responsiblity as females. 

It reflects badly on fellow men if they sympatise with the rapist instead of condeming the crime.

I tell you, I am aware of the way I dress for the mere fact of this stupid idea that "you brought it upon yourself." and I am paranoid thinking - "if I show too much skin." something might happen to me, and then I won't have any sympathy.

YES raping someone dressing provocatively is a CRIME

But the biggest crime of all is letting that lustful man get away with it because "she dressed provocatively."

Some men have different opinions of provocative, I mean what about the paedophiles?? Also, some girls may not be able to afford to buy new clothes as soon as they've grown into their old ones, may wear their usual skirt - which now becomes tight around the bottom - is she going to be raped??
Some women are unware of how their bodies appear in the clothing, or even what the guy sat across her is thinking.

Would it not be much more pro-active to assess and deal with the root problem - the men causing these crimes, or shall we render women powerless again, and remind them that their power only works passively - they can't do anything to avoid being raped, but they can do stuff to get raped?? - What the heck is this rubbish!!

I'm sure not all men think this way. . right??

Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by 190: 4:11am On May 30, 2009
poster
Notin do u
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by topup: 4:13am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

grin grin topup welcome back. i could tell it was you. way to make a grand entry. is everything okay? what's been up? how did the meeting go with the ex? how have you been? we have missed you.

I'm doing great smiley, more free time e.t.c. lol.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by blackgucci(m): 4:24am On May 30, 2009
watch it man.

@poster
lust prone driven slowpoke.
190:

poster
Notin do u
i see you are one of those,
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by 190: 4:38am On May 30, 2009
@last poster
berra watch ur mouf,
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by topup: 4:53am On May 30, 2009
You have a very beautiful baby girl smiley
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by 190: 4:57am On May 30, 2009
thanks
she's outta the country now
wile her dad'(myself) have the whole nigeria 2 himself!
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by dangel2: 2:06pm On May 30, 2009
CAPITAL FOOL!if she's dressing provocatively,y do d rapists tear d remainig clothin?y u no giv am rapa 2 cova bodi?EWU!ANU MPAMA![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by boy1(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2009
only an slowpoke will rape a woman.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by MaiSuya(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2009
Only an insecure, insane man would rape a woman; it is never spontaneous, rather it is planned and executed for the sole purpose of dehumanizing the woman.

Only an insecure, insane woman would dress provocatively in an inappropriate environment. This is also a planned attempt to harass men.
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 30, 2009
Wait ohh!

By deduction if the guy goes to the beach he will rape all the girls there abi?

Yes we all know the temptation is strong when they dress almost nude. But what makes you a man if you cant control you dick and keep fly zipped?

Even girls that were decently dressed have been raped by bastards like him.
One question I would like to ask is why she presented her self in a place where they were alone to the extent that he could rape her. That means she did not considere the possibility so as to play safe.
Afterall they say when weh blame the hawk we also blame the chicken that did not move about with caution and suspicion. cry cry cry cry
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Secretz(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2009
Hmmmm,

One of my home girls who did criminal law said there was a judge who actually said the same thing on a case she was studying, regarding the way in which the woman (rape victim) dressed.

It's arrant nonsense.!! So what excuse do paedophiles have for doing it to little kids?

We all know rapists have severe mental health problems anyways. I think the brain in their ding dongs has seizures. grin
Re: Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2009
That was what I thought too grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Spoken English Is Bad / I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age / NL Ladies, Who Is Your Girl Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.