Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland (16145 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its the season of meeting people over the internet whether good or bad,a lot of relationships that started online has resulted into fruitful marriage
It should not come as a shock that
Nairaland is the target for husband
searching for this thread instead of
facebook,twitter and the likes,because it
is a common knowledge that nairaland is embedded with men of wealth,character,affluence and lucrative careers,this method can be adopted if as a lady if you are not meeting your desired type of men offline.

Moment of truth,ladies gather in here and
see ways your online personality can hook
you your husband

NB : This thread is strictly for ladies of
marriageable age with requirements for
marriage eg a stable source of
income,maturity and nice character,but if
you know you don't have all this
attributes please keep having fun until
you are ready then you can deactivate
your current account and Open a New
one then follow this steps....... cheesy

Now down to business

1)Your Moniker : your moniker says alot about your personality ladies,how you
want to be addressed among other,therefore it will be wise to choosemonikers Rokiatu,Jolllyjoy blessedfavoured etc..monikers like misspicy,Eroticangelina or sleekyshuga etc discourage men who are really ready to settle down

2)Sections You Visit : nairaland has
different sections and it is only proper for
you to be identified with them,so the
sections you frequent most tells alot
about you,if you want to be recognises as
a good wife material avoid sections like
Romance,Sexuality,politics,visit sections
like Family,Food,Religion,Diary(you can
even open a diary and talk about how
gentle and homely you are

3)Your Dispostion : am refering to the way you interact and mingle with people eg
when you posted is quoted what you
reply with,how reasonable,intelligent and
knowledgeable you sound on
issues....men love reasonable,calm and
collected ladies

4)Flirting : This is one vice you should not indulge in,never you show open.likeness
to the opposite sex or exchange flirty
words,men prefer a conserved lady for a
wife

5)Intelligence : It is advantageous if you
are a very intelligent lady,show how
intelligent and educated you are by
creating educating threads on
health,family,food,economy among
others.....show them say your papa no
waste money send you go school
6)Display picture : your display picture is
the first point of contact that say the
overall things about you,avoid posting
revealing sexualizing pictures on your
profile,dress homely,you don't want to be
linked as a lovepeddler cheesy

7)Do not be over jovial/serious :Avoid been over jovial or friendly like jolllyjoy and do not be caught taking issues seriously like misspicy

cool Never be caught in E-fights or banter : avoid fighting or exchanging banters with people not even when they insult your parents....always keep cool and collected...men love calm and gentle ladies

9)Avoid Feminist threads and support every female bashing threads : Never br caught advocating for feminism or anything like it inshort denounce every atom of feminist blood in you,always portray yourself as a submissive lady and support ecery thread by tosyne2much or wristbangle inshort try to be on the front page like aminat508 grin

10) Avoid over familiarity : when the Pms start rolling avoid fettunh too familiar with the men on nairaland eg discussing private gists on threads like cutehector and estharfabian cheesy this puts away othe prospective candidates, who might think that you are taken and trust me you do not want to put all your eggs in one basket in issues like this

11)Time spent online : Avoid been seen online at akk times like misspicy it portrays you as been jobless or unserious inshort make a pattern for time spent online eg nights only or evenings only

12) add yours......

PS: note the use of men in this writeup,we are not targeting guys or boys grin

cc lalasticlala

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Looking for husband online? Lwkmd...

3 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nice write-up. But the title though....it's quite funny.

I know some people would disagree that there are people who come on Nairaland to look for partners, but the truth is, there are actually these kind of people, although few. Just the same way people find partners on other social media platforms.

But more often than not, the personalities people present online is totally different from their real life personalities, but there is an extent to which someone can mask his/her true self.
What's essential though is that after knowing the person online, you also get to know the person offline, before taking things any further.

On the issue of monikers, I think it's more of a first impression kind of thing. I understand what you are trying to say about the choice of a username and how it influences people into having a default perception as to the kind of person someone is, but this point would only stand if people didn't post comments on Nairaland.

Even if someone's moniker reflects a certain type of personality, the comments the person makes and the way she presents herself, would annihilate any previous idea someone may have about the person.

Take one of the monikers you mentioned for instance. Sleekyshuga. I am not trying to hype her or anything, but the truth is that despite the nature of her moniker, like you are obviously implying, anyone who reads her posts would know that she is a well mannered, mature and intelligent lady.

Also, I don't also think the sections you visit has anything to do which your personality or level of maturity. It's all about what interests you. People have lots of interest and that isn't in anyway a direct reflection of how they are. No one should be defined by the section they visit on Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by mizquote(f): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
they re no husbands on Nairaland, romance section.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked u got my ribs cracked up with dis thread!!

7 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by totalhouse(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Interesting girl. You are not far from the truth.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by schumastic(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
HAHAHAH HUSBAND MATERIAL HERE ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin YOUR ON A LONG THING CUS THE GUY MIGHT END UP BEING A LADY N VICE VERSA..INFACT THEY IL SHARE SOUVENIR IN THIS ONE CHANCE BUS grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by itstpia8: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
as long as they are not livestock!
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chai!

4 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Errm

2 Shares

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin hmmmmm Nice points spicy....But nairaland husby
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
Its the season of meeting people over the internet whether good or bad,a lot of relationships that started online has resulted into fruitful marriage
It should not come as a shock that
Nairaland is the target for husband
searching for this thread instead of
facebook,twitter and the likes,because it
is a common knowledge that nairaland is embedded with men of wealth,character,affluence and lucrative careers,this method can be adopted if as a lady if you are not meeting your desired type of men offline.

Moment of truth,ladies gather in here and
see ways your online personality can hook
you your husband

NB : This thread is strictly for ladies of
marriageable age with requirements for
marriage eg a stable source of
income,maturity and nice character,but if
you know you don't have all this
attributes please keep having fun until
you are ready then you can deactivate
your current account and Open a New
one then follow this steps....... cheesy

Now down to business

1)Your Moniker : your moniker says alot about your personality ladies,how you
want to be addressed among other,therefore it will be wise to choosemonikers Rokiatu,Jolllyjoy blessedfavoured etc..monikers like misspicy,Eroticangelina or sleekyshuga etc discourage men who are really ready to settle down

2)Sections You Visit : nairaland has
different sections and it is only proper for
you to be identified with them,so the
sections you frequent most tells alot
about you,if you want to be recognises as
Romance,Sexuality,politics,visit sections
like Family,Food,Religion,Diary(you can
even open a diary and talk about how
gentle and homely you are

3)Your Dispostion : am refering to the way you interact and mingle with people eg
when you posted is quoted what you
reply with,how reasonable,intelligent and
knowledgeable you sound on
issues....men love reasonable,calm and
collected ladies

4)Flirting : This is one vice you should not indulge in,never you show open.likeness
to the opposite sex or exchange flirty
words,men prefer a conserved lady for a
wife

5)Intelligence : It is advantageous if you
are a very intelligent lady,show how
intelligent and educated you are by
creating educating threads on
health,family,food,economy among
others.....show them say your papa no
waste money send you go school
6)Display picture : your display picture is
the first point of contact that say the
overall things about you,avoid posting
revealing sexualizing pictures on your
profile,dress homely,you don't want to be
linked as a lovepeddler cheesy

7)Do not be over jovial/serious :Avoid been over jovial or friendly like jolllyjoy and do not be caught taking issues seriously like misspicy

cool Never be caught in E-fights or banter : avoid fighting or exchanging banters with people not even when they insult your parents....always keep cool and collected...men love calm and gentle ladies

9)Avoid Feminist threads and support every female bashing threads : Never br caught advocating for feminism or anything like it inshort denounce every atom of feminist blood in you,always portray yourself as a submissive lady and support ecery thread by tosyne2much or wridtbangle inshort try to be on the front page like aminat508 grin

10) Avoid over familiarity : when the Pms start rolling avoid fettunh too familiar with the men on nairaland eg discussing private gists on threads like cutehector and estharfabian cheesy this puts away othe prospective candidates, who might think that you are taken and trust me you do not want to put all your eggs in one basket in issues like this

11)Time spent online : Avoid been seen online at akk times like misspucy it portrays you as been jobless or unserious inshort make a pattern for time spent online eg nights only or evenings only

12) add yours......

PS: note the use of men in this writeup,we are not targeting guys or boys grin

cc lalasticlala

misspicy, sometimes i duno if u will ever be wise.... U keep making the same mistake over and over again and it aint good for a lady like yhu.. If u could only just quit taking my social life serious, u would realise that life is short... Qnd i must confess u revolve ur life around nairaland, that is so not good too...
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy? cheesy
Iffa catch you tongue
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Bbsharon(f): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
So even if a lady dnt have these characters or atributes for real she can just pretend to be and then hook a guy...lol.

online relationship is too full of scam and mostly flirt.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Raalsalghul: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
The funny thing about this thread is that the op misspicy uses her moniker in about two or three instances as an example of what not to do if you want to get hitched-up Nairaland. The thread might be proffering ways on how to get a husband on Nairaland, but subtly the op is giving us reasons why she can never date a Nairaland guy. That's my take!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm i never knew that misspicy get sense like this.
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bbsharon:
Most of them are scam or flirt...
very correct... Dnt marry a nairalnder

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
so na for NL u wan get husband before?
abi guys no dey ur street ni?
misspicy

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by donephi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
smiley
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Andykruiz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
If she knows all this, why is she not hooked?
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Misspicy...lipsrsealed

Ayam Nuh looking for A Husband o..undecided

Besides, Husband Materials Aren't on NLgringringrin..

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by nevi12(f): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol nawa ooo
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so na for NL u wan get husband before?

abi guys no dey ur street ni?

misspicy
as in eh.. The babe sef...
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin lalasticlala
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
misspicy, sometimes i duno if u will ever be wise.... U keep making the same mistake over and over again and it aint good for a lady like yhu.. If u could only just quit taking my social life serious, u would realise that life is short... Qnd i must confess u revolve ur life around nairaland, that is so not good too...
why is your blood boiling cutehector grin....This thread is just for fun mister....anyway food don land for you sha,start choping tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

why is your blood boiling cutehector grin....This thread is just for fun mister....anyway food don land for you sha,start choping tonguetongue
u r spoiling my ministry angry... Stop that.. I am a good guy

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u r spoiling my ministry angry... Stop that.. I am a good guy
good guy indeed.....lmao gringringrin
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
loads of B.S
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:

good guy indeed.....lmao gringringrin
like seriously... I am a good guy... I dnt care wad u feeel...
Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:

1 Share

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by jmoore(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
Romance....
Romance section? And you posted your advice where?

Some witches are present in the family section sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
like seriously... I am a good guy... I dnt care wad u feeel...
agreed cheesy hector is a good guy....happy now? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.