Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn (30497 Views)

Every Job Seekers Should See This!! / 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of / Warning To All Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Jarus:

1, Generally, it is rude to start a phone convo with "who is this?". You say hello and expect the person to introduce him/herself. If he doesn't politely tell him/her that you're not sure you can recognise the voice ("I'm sorry, trying to recognise this voice?"wink

2, Beware of scam sha.

Thanks bro
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
maxti:
Thanks for sharing.
My organization has always done this.
We don't stop there.
We also scan ur email address on line and also against social media sites.

Sir, please, I really do not understand
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by maxti: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
We run a check on your email address online. We also check all social media accounts associated with your Email and phone number. E.g your Facebook account, twitter, Whatsapp etc.
Jadonjack:

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by FixedRoots: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Jadonjack:

They go to facebook for instance, type in your email address in the search bar and see what pops up. They go through your timeline and see who you really are. Are there comments/posts you need to delete?
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by ewizard1: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Nice thread. I have learnt this since i started offering services to the public especially corporately. Sometimes my friends call me with a new number i dont have stored and i'll answer like "Hello Good Morning..." and they'll be like "Oga calm down, you don high dis morning?" grin

1 Like

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by FixedRoots: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
maxti:
We run a check on your email address online. We also check all social media accounts associated with your Email and phone number. E.g your Facebook account, twitter, Whatsapp etc.
What if you find out the person is a social media ghost?
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by deramarks(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Hello pervert. Thought I already told u am done with u. Back off. Nd have a nice day!
butanep:

Small madam... What's happening now?

I thought you are bigger than this...

I ought to see inspiring and learned comments from you...

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by sholay2011(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Common sense is truly not common.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2015
maxti:

I mean the "we" part is what I don't understand
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2015
FixedRoots:

They go to facebook for instance, type in your email address in the search bar and see what pops up. They go through your timeline and see who you really are. Are there comments/posts you need to delete?

Does that mean Mr maxt is from the company that called me?
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by FixedRoots: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Jadonjack:

Does that mean Mr maxt is from the company that called me?
I don't think so. He was only speaking as some sort of HR person. Doing background checks is their thing.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
FixedRoots:

I don't think so. He was only speaking as some sort of HR person. Doing background checks is their thing.

Okay.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by FrancisCAF: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Pray intensively, that your caller(employer) is not a disciplinarian. Nigerians need orientation and sensitization in certain things. Our kids/teenagers need to be well informed before laying their hand on somethings. You call somebody, the first thing you hear is "yes, who is this?" no plsooooo, no greeting(good morning etc)no courtesy. Hmmmmm. Anyway, we learn everyday for those who care
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2015
FrancisCAF:
Pray intensively, that your caller(employer) is not a disciplinarian. Nigerians need orientation and sensitization in certain things. Our kids/teenagers need to be well informed before laying their hand on somethings. You call somebody, the first thing you hear is "yes, who is this?" no plsooooo, no greeting(good morning etc)no courtesy. Hmmmmm. Anyway, we learn everyday for those who care

Naso o, my brother. We learn everyday
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by beyoncausme: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
well that's the trend for some people...
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by scarr: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jadonjack:

My brother, remember, smokers are liable to die young. So, easy with your smoking

As well as eating chocolate smiley
Something must kill a man, don't let your vanity be in vain. Find what u love and let it kill u.

I'll prefer to die from weed than to die in an accident.

Thanks for ur concern tho ;l
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
scarr:

As well as eating chocolate smiley
Something must kill a man, don't let your vanity be in vain. Find what u love and let it kill u.

I'll prefer to die from weed than to die in an accident.

Thanks for ur concern tho ;l

Lol. Dats quite funny

1 Like

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by kennosklint(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
abimbawealth:
What kind?
drop ur contact
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abylyty:
It's doesn't end @ picking callz alone.

Some people are just naturally rude no matter d circumstance, and it might take them a long time to realize d need for change.
But before then, they keep missing good opporunities.

You got it right.

1 Like

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by butanep(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
deramarks:
Hello pervert. Thought I already told u am done with u. Back off. Nd have a nice day!

Look @ this small girl trying to grow boobs calling me pervert. You heard people saying such name and you decided to use it...

In your life and in the next to come, you can't stand me in any aspect of life...

Your comments and response shows how immature and myopic you are in terms of reasoning.

You immature dirty ass . Your mate are preparing for jamb and you came here seeking stupid attention.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by deramarks(f): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided @ ur age u shud b busy with one good thing or the other instead of stayin here nd stalking a "small gal dat is still growing breast". More over I wasn't seeking attention. I am only being me
butanep:

Look @ this small girl trying to grow boobs calling me pervert. You heard people saying such name and you decided to use it...

In your life and in the next to come, you can't stand me in any aspect of life...

Your comments and response shows how immature and myopic you are in terms of reasoning.

You immature dirty ass . Your mate are preparing for jamb and you came here seeking stupid attention.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by butanep(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
deramarks:
undecided @ ur age u shud b busy with one good thing or the other instead of stayin here nd stalking a "small gal dat is still growing breast". More over I wasn't seeking attention. I am only being me

You don't worth anything that I will waste my time on...

I am very busy on my daily work and businesses but I won't stop correcting silly girls like you when you spill nonsense.

I just want immature and underage girls like you on nairaland to think before commenting on a thread.

You should be busy studying your books and not coming to social platforms to display your childish mentality.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by deramarks(f): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
[But seriously u re d childish one here u cud b older dan I am but u act like a baby who is hurt tryina cover ur anger with insultive words. Well I won't give u the pleasure of spilling with me. Jez keep annoying ursef #have a nice day! quote author=butanep post=40663669]

I am very busy on my daily work and businesses but I won't stop correcting silly girls like you when you spill nonsense.

I just want immature and underage girls like you on nairaland to think before commenting on a thread.

You should be busy studying your books and not coming to social platforms to display your childish mentality.

[/quote]
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by butanep(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
I do have time for silly people so as to correct them so they don't transmit their naughty traits to others.

You are one of such...
deramarks:
[But seriously u re d childish one here u cud b older dan I am but u act like a baby who is hurt tryina cover ur anger with insultive words. Well I won't give u the pleasure of spilling with me. Jez keep annoying ursef #have a nice day! quote author=butanep post=40663669]

Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by deramarks(f): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Like I said I won't give u the pleasure. Even the bible condemns arguing with fools nd scoffers. Even nairaland is against usin abusive words on animals. So I won't abuse u or argue with u. Go ahead nd act like a small girl. I'll play the big boy role den
butanep:
I do have time for silly people so as to correct them so they don't transmit their naughty traits to others.

You are one of such...
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by butanep(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
deramarks:
Like I said I won't give u the pleasure. Even the bible condemns arguing with fools nd scoffers. Even nairaland is against usin abusive words on animals. So I won't abue or argue with u. Go ahead nd act like a small girl. I'll play the big boy role den

You meet the wrong guy. You will learn sense from henceforth.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by deramarks(f): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2015
You met*
butanep:

You meet the wrong guy. You will learn sense from henceforth.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by butanep(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2015
deramarks:
You met*

That doesn't make you a barbaric toddler with low self esteem.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by deramarks(f): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Yes bro it doesn't rather it makes me a gentle soul with a lot of patience.
butanep:

That doesn't make you a barbaric toddler with low self esteem.
Re: An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn by harinimanyam: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yaaaa harshitha Technologies Also Provide Jobs To u If u learn Any cources From Them
Regards www.harshithatechnologies.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level) / Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.