Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) (2505 Views)

Does Tribe Matter Before Initiating In A Committed Relationship? / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / I Need A Lady For A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mizquote(f): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
will you feel bad or jealous if your girlfriend or boyfriend tells you about his or her crush?.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nova15: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Won't that defeat the idea of having ur boyfriend as a boyfriend?
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nova15:
Won't that defeat the idea of having ur boyfriend as a boyfriend?

Gbam!
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's not wrong for someone to have a crush on someone else while being in a relationship. The truth is, most times one doesn't have control over this kind of feelings and desires and they are certainly not intentional, but I don't think it's wise to tell your partner about such feelings you might be having for someone else, because that partner would start to lose confidence in you and in your relationship.

The best thing to do in such situation is to try to keep your mind away from this feelings. Having a crush for someone else, while being in a relationship is a clear indication that there is a sort of friction in your relationship, and that friction should be addressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Cholls(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
My sister yes and no.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by MRBrownJ: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
so long as it stays that way (aka a crush) then why should i worry?!

some women would tell you how Denzel, Will or Idris are the bomb, but guess what? this is the FANTASY world in their head, and you are the one who rock their REAL world, mounting and waking up next to these babes every night (or morning).
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
keep on galavanting upandan with the oceanic sometin u carry between ur legs & be saying you're in a committed relationship.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
LoLgrin

even if I get married with 20Kids....i'd still forever have a crush on Michael Jackson!undecided

If husby isn't Okay with it....He should go ahead and unmarry me!angry
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
I can't stop crushing on McAdams and Omobola Johnson.....
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
My man is forever my crush!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by barume: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:
It's not wrong for someone to have a crush on someone else while being in a relationship. Most times one doesn't have control over this kind of feelings and desires and they are certainly not intentional, but I don't think it's wise to tell your partner about such feelings you might be having for someone else, because that partner would start too loose confidence in you and in your relationship.

The best thing to do in such situation is to try to keep your mind away from this feelings. Having a crush for someone else, while being in a relationship is a clear indication that there is a sort of friction in your relationship, and that friction should be addressed.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by cirmuell(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Permitted? There's no point being in that relationship in the first place.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

even if I get married with 20Kids....i'd still forever have a crush on Michael Jackson!undecided

If husby isn't Okay with it....He should go ahead and unmarry me!angry

Exactly what a teenager would say.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mizquote(f): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by jrerico1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Common sense is not common
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mizquote(f): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
keep on galavanting upandan with the oceanic sometin u carry between ur legs & be saying you're in a committed relationship.

I'm in a good mood, so I won't insult you.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Exactly what a teenager would say.
Sorry baldy....
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
will you feel bad or jealous if your girlfriend or boyfriend tells you about his or her crush?.

NOPE!! I TOO HAVE A CRUSH, its natural.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by obiorathesubtle: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
My only crush is Nicki Minaj's nyach!

If wifey can't deal with it. Na her problem.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
No, crushes on hen in a relationship is not allowed!
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
it's not a good thing to make it known to your lover that you've got a crush, it will lead to mistrust. like Am not gonna let My woman know I have a crush on.......not just one, many !
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mizquote(f): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamagee3:
No, crushes on hen in a relationship is not allowed!

lol
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mizquote(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
it's not a good thing to make it known to your lover that you've got a crush, it will lead to mistrust. like Am not gonna let My woman know I have a crush on.......not just one, many !

unto prime minister level abi ?
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by mizquote(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
My only crush is Nicki Minaj's nyach!

If wifey can't deal with it. Na her problem.

obiora!
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Depends on who the crush is & their accessibility. If it's someone nearby, of course I will not be happy about it. What am I? Chopped liver? A celebrity crush I don't care for, because chances of them ever having a relationship are like 1 in a million, so whatever.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

unto prime minister level abi ?
. . . . haha, just like glo. I Rock n Roll.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

I'm in a good mood, so I won't insult you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=40625509][/quote]

Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Omotayor123(f): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why not cool
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Cholls(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
halfrica:
My man is forever my crush!!!!!
my brothers and sisters i swear ehn! Women can lie.
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters i swear ehn! Women can lie.

M nt lyin i wud gain nothing lyin trust me
Re: Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

if i comment nw, u go say i dey stalk u. undecided
mizquote:

if i comment nw, u go say i dey stalk u :/.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.