Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" (6599 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by viviangist: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
I Posted The News of My sister who was killed today During Biafra Protest in Onitsha Anambra state and some people came up with some threads , like the following.
https://www.nairaland.com/2776896/viviangist-please-show-us-picture
https://www.nairaland.com/2777038/why-dont-believe-biafran-protesters
https://www.nairaland.com/2776615/vivian-gist-liar-looking-cheap

And many others , Dear with tears in my eyes i will like to show the Nairalanders the real photos of my beautiful sister that was wasted Today at Onitsha Anambra state , Today is the saddest day of My Life i can't say any other thing , see the photos of my lovely sister below and sympathize with me ....

Cc; seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , that's who i lost Today

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by kikilove(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Such a beautiful lady,RIP. By the way how did she got killed? We really need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by MzPecs(f): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Painful.. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Mogidi: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Such a beautiful angel.

@viviangist
Post a picture of yourself and your sister to help put paid to the rumour mills.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by ola6: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wow... sorry sis... cry
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Xpaz: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
You are d one confusing us. pls Who killed Her?
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by madridguy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
RIP. Vivian may God comfort you and your family @ large and grant your sister internal rest.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by meezynetwork(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Death is nothing something that should be joked with or used as a means to draw sympathy, draw traffic or be popular. I know she is not ur blood sister but "might" be related to you.

3 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by bloodkiller: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
this really got me. have been in a sober mood since evening angry

take heart dear her death will never be in vain be rest assured of that angry
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by temitemi1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why are u begging pple to sympathize with u undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by funkyibodude(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Take heart my dear I understand your pain, such a pretty girl wasted by JTF. that's why we keep calling on this IPOB miscreants to stop this silly agitation. All is fair during a war situation even an innocent baby killed won't be seen as injustice.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Was she part of the protest?
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by amiskurie(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Why are u begging pple to sympathize with u undecided
Shut up,a moronn like u forced her,respect her mood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DonBobes(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
wat was she doin there?
She went to tak pictures for u so u can hv wat to put on ur blog abi, at d detriment of her own life. Her blood is on u and nt dos dt killed her.
Rip to her. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by menix(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seriously, am wondering how she died cous it's likely she died working for you or a martyr..

Well RIP to the deceased nd fortitude to ur family to bear the loss.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DonBobes(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Was she part of the protest?

i dnt knw o. Ask her abeg. Wetin she go find for there.

4 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by amiskurie(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
The only thing I don't like is her idea of joining a group of Chihuahuas in protest.

Somebody that could have been flexing with u in your future banana island mansion like Linda's sister when pepper don rest.

3 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by mekzyjoe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by amiskurie(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
DonBobes:
wat was she doin there?
She went to tak pictures for u so u can hv wat to put on ur blog abi, at d detriment of her own life. Her blood is on u and nt dos dt killed her.
Rip to her. So sad.
Sharaaaaap,u don't talk like pig.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by greatiyk4u(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
My dear u don't have 2 go dis far 2 impress,....we understand dat u re bereaved

Nothing wey yu go do 4 dis life wey pple no go talk

If u chop dem go talk
If u no chop dem go still talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by ahnie: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rip
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by lekankolade(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
For her to be killed at that same protest grounds shows she was one of them ( ipod) .....how can a right thinking being who value his/her life take part in such a deadly mission?....well, an idle hand is a devil workshop 4 real

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by janeso(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
An unarmed protester was killed by nigeria armed forces for her rights to self determination and instead of facing her killers, you're here seeking for cheap fame from her oppressors.

10 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
DonBobes:

i dnt knw o. Ask her abeg. Wetin she go find for there.
I sympathise with her my brother, but I have to state that the death of her sister was an avoidable one. She'd still be alive if she hadn't been on the protest ground.

RIP to her...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by lekankolade(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
bloodkiller:
this really got me. have been in a sober mood since evening angry

take heart dear her death will never be in vain be rest assured of that angry

Before, we used to think it's only northerners that can be easily brainwashed to d extent that they won't mind loosing their precious life while those they are dying for is alive sipping Fura de Nunu....but with the situation of things now, dis pple are no different.....i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria today that Look before they Leap....

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Cchuks27(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
So sorry for your loss. May God grant your family the fortitude to bare the loss.

You don't need to prove yourself to anybody.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DukeNija(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
dejonathan:
She No Get Work??Wey She Dey Protest Around..RIP anyway.

You must be an ediot.. Its actually a compliment

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DukeNija(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
lekankolade:

Before, we used to think it's only northerners that can be easily brainwashed to d extent that they won't mind loosing their precious life while those they are dying for is alive sipping Fura de Nunu....but the the situation of things now, dis pple are no different.....i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria today that Look before they Leap....

i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria that are cowards and cannot stand for what they believe in.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / I Am Searching For A Wife Please Help A Nairalander /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.