Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (74266 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Csami(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Thanks bro

But channel your energy to the improvement of Anambra

Stop encouraging the killing of Hausas

Lets stop the bloodshed sir

You should channel your unsolicited comment into your business.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by abdulkayus(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
iconize:

Fck y'all cowardly and idiotic piggery inhabitants.

Yeah, the mosque was burnt by the IPOB - what next?
LOL, bt u initially denied it before. Coward like u

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by olaitan9291(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
Govenor Willie Obiano is trying to shield the rogues that wrecked mayhem and distrupted the peace today in Anambra state. We read about how they waylaid motorists/travellers by blocking the Onitsha head bridge.

Today, the biafra protesters looted shops, lit burn fires, pelted security forces with stones, burnt Six Dangote's truck, harmed several Youth Corpers and also burnt the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha

But I wish to ask, if is it logical enough for the so called
Biafran to burn the Trucks and the mosque, harmed corp members and as well as looting shops
that has no connection with/has nothing to do with the protest.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ElCapone(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
odeotito:
He knows State of Emergency might be declared shortly. No government conscious of its responsibility to its citizenry will sit idly by and watch a transport route that strategic taken over unlawfully without taking overt and covert measures as may be necessary to remedy the situation. Truth is, one who dares a soldier whose constitutional duty is to maintain the territorial integrity of his country puts him/herself in harm's way. Unfortunate that folks died though. Ibos are best advised to note that the now unfolding arms saga that made the Nigerian Army so vulnerable no thanks to the impunity prone, inept, corrupt, clueless and directionless personality of Goodluck Jonathan no longer obtains. If IPOB equates their population dense terrain with the Sambisa forest it has something dastardly coming. Testing the will of the NA to crush acts that amount to levying war on Nigeria will, in these times of focussed governance be a costly misadventure. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by iconize(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
abdulkayus:

LOL, bt u initially denied it before. Coward like u
Unintelligent as they come, show us the denial, you idiotic raghead illiterate.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by hensben(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
I know say Hausa retaliation go bad..Make I dey observe as niger deltan wey I be.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mrsprof:
God forbid! Even though I am a Igbo, I won't support killing of innocent people. Being it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
it is very necessary to be in a right state of mind and utmost understanding and knowledge before making such a resolution..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by bishop4life(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
Govenor Willie Obiano is trying to shield the rogues that wrecked mayhem and distrupted the peace today in Anambra state. We read about how they waylaid motorists/travellers by blocking the Onitsha head bridge.

Today, the biafra protesters looted shops, lit burn fires, pelted security forces with stones, burnt Six Dangote's truck, harmed several Youth Corpers and also burnt the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha

Oga say what you know. You read? Who wrote?

Did they tell you how the Nigerian army were hitting and floging innocent civilians early in the morning either for not raising there hands as they walk or walking too freely at bridgehead even when not even a ipob or massob member was on sight? Yes some boys may have misbehaved but yet they were either provoked or planted.
I won't deny I was expecting something bloody when massob joined this protest but what I don't expect was to attack a mosque. So I smell shit in that action.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by prideofscience: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg weytin Hausa mosque do for them now.

This pple just de draw problem.

Pls Hausa, pls be calm not retaliation
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by firstolalekan(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)
Shut da fùck up retąrd

Dolt liar
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
N!gga, i am sure you aint dyslexic. Red the article all over again, obiano himself also acknowledged that the mosque was burnt
Who cares, fvck u
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)
DON'T FOOL YOUR SELF, YOU NEED TO FEAR THEM.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by solash: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
Igbos killed a Youth Corper, burnt a Mosuqe and dangotes trucks today at Onitsha
GspotAngela:
Igbos killed a Youth Corper, burnt a Mosuqe and dangotes trucks today at Onitsha
GspotAngela:
You this malnourished biatch! Have you also lost your mind? No youth corper was killed from all reports and eye witness account.

So stop sounding like you've lost your mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
apholaryn:
bros na true she tok ,na noodles full your xxl head

Yea, I know but get rid of the worms in ur mum's head..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Eluwilussit(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
menix:
It's only in a black skinned country that live bullets re used on protesters..

why won't they burn trucks when they see the military murdering their own people for just demonstrating peacefully..

Good question. The FG is waiting for ipob and Massob guys to take up arms before they address the issue. If they wanna protest for 100 days, who cares? As long as it is peaceful. Shooting them will only create more problems. Most of those youths have almost nothing to lose and will gladly lay down their lives for what they believe in.

Not long ago, there was a time it was unthinkable that a Nigerian would commit suicide by blowing him/herself up. We all know how mistaken we were.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
A mosque burnt down? Could anyone recount in their numbers the number of Churches burnt and destructured in nigeria? In the name of facts, and everything truthful burning of Churches in nigeria is now a considered norm.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by truelovecom: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Anambra should apologize to the Northerners for destroying their mosque

How long can this continue?

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

IPOB should think before they act!!

Did you read the statement properly?

Please go and read again

The Governor is not blaming IPOB and MASSOB for the attack.
Rather he said that IPOB and MASSOB should "resist any attempt by hoodlums to take advantage of the situation and destabilize any part of Anambra State "

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by 3Ceagle(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
solash:
[color=#006600][/color]You this malnourished biatch! Have you also lost your mind? No youth corper was killed from all reports and eye witness account.

So stop sounding like you've lost your mind.

Where did that come from?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Saturn213: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
truelovecom:

Please go and read again

Rather he said that IPOB and MASSOB should "resist any attempt by hoodlums to take advantage of the situation and destabilize any part of Anambra State "

We are saying the same thing

IPOB are terrorists

They killed Hausas
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
menix:

Yea, I know but get rid of the worms in ur mum's head..
Bros, you jes getting more stupid as you age..how old are u sef? obviously close to 40.. I'm so sorry about this ,your parents raised a fool as a child. it's d plain truth
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by jayzblack(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
i swear na thunder go fire any idiot wey dey rant say why dangote and mosque are bin burn. islam is it a peaceful relgion b4 or nw? abi dangote wey dey import high cost of comodities cum nija, or fulani herdsmen wey dey kil pipl anyhw. those fraustrated selfish lost of memory dulards paedophiles stupidly 4got the number of Igbos kild so far by nig. militant soldiers. had it bin i was dr i wud have even destroy more than they did.....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by cbsnwa: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry man u need deliverance. Your soldiers are not pepe soup sellers but the cant fight boko haram. To kill biafrans is what will please you. Prayer is let boko haram do to them what they did to peacefull proteasters.
faragai24:
Kill them all, let the Biafran realised Soldiers are not pepper soup sellers.
Commander in chief of this particular operation will be sanction if any Biafran protester survive.
faragai24:
Commander in chief of this particular operation will be sanction if any Biafran protester survive.
faragai24:
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
hensben:
I know say Hausa retaliation go bad..Make I dey observe as niger deltan wey I be.
As Edo boy point of correction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
prideofscience:
Abeg weytin Hausa mosque do for them now.

This pple just de draw problem.

Pls Hausa, pls be calm not retaliation

it seems you don't know those people.

maybe nnamdi was detained in the mosque.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
apholaryn:
Bros, you jes getting more stupid as you age..how old are u sef? obviously close to 40.. I'm so sorry about this ,your parents raised a fool as a child. it's d plain truth

They re aware...

But u re yet u realize u were raised by a LovePeddler..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by kingmekus(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Anambra should apologize to the Northerners for destroying their mosque

How long can this continue?

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

IPOB should think before they act!!guy shut up!! How many times has book haram apologised to Christians for bombing there churches??

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
truelovecom:

Please go and read again

live that one chance governor, he know what he is doing
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
odeotito:
He knows State of Emergency might be declared shortly. No government conscious of its responsibility to its citizenry will sit idly by and watch a transport route that strategic taken over unlawfully without taking overt and covert measures as may be necessary to remedy the situation. Truth is, one who dares a soldier whose constitutional duty is to maintain the territorial integrity of his country puts him/herself in harm's way. Unfortunate that folks died though. Ibos are best advised to note that the now unfolding arms saga that made the Nigerian Army so vulnerable no thanks to the impunity prone, inept, corrupt, clueless and directionless personality of Goodluck Jonathan no longer obtains. If IPOB equates their population dense terrain with the Sambisa forest it has something dastardly coming. Testing the will of the NA to crush acts that amount to levying war on Nigeria will, in these times of focussed governance be a costly misadventure. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Beautiful write-up.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by truelovecom: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

We are saying the same thing

IPOB are terrorists

They killed Hausas

We are not saying the same thing

IPOB are not terrorist and they didn't kill Hausas
Only miscreants killed Hausas , and those miscreants are not members of IPOB

let that sink in your brain

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nairasurplus(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
No mosque was burnt down today in Onitsha. That scene did not happen in Anambra. It happened in Adamawa. I know about that. It is one of the scenes captured after a Boko Haram attack in one of tne mosques in Adamawa State.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by 3kay945(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
warrior01:

Those things were not done by peaceful IPOB protesters. No matter the scheming of the vipers, Biafrans will not be cowed. Let Buhari and his forces keep shedding innocent blood; they will account for it soon.

I can only shake head seeing your comment.

Who will account for it
Just make sure your blood isn't among.
OYO
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
menix:

They re aware...
But u re yet u realize u were raised by a LovePeddler..
goat! Its late. go get some sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.