Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer (30999 Views)

Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by baby124: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
LOL shameless people making a big mockery of themselves. Yahaya is so desperate and shameless. If he had any integrity, he would not allow himself to be used. He has killed his political career. I laugh in Spanish.
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by mart2k(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abayhormy:

you are saying craps, but injustice cannot continue forever, you can see that the oil rich south south/south east are beginning to revolt. The UN has filled their appeal , and all this wouldn't have happened if a true referendum and Federalism had been adopted. When there is no balance in any society, there are bound to be fault-lines. Nigeria will surely disintegrate if attention is not paid to our fault-lines, and corrections made.
Ibos and awoof sha, which oil south east get. Abi na dat small oil wey abia get? Na wa o, Ondo n Lagos av abundance oil yet Yorubas dnt pronounce it d way ibos ar doing. Diaris God ooo
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by jomoh: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sant1m:

A lot of school boys view on Nairaland is affecting my interest.these days Why do we always attribute conspiracy once we do not like a decision?. (I just tire), must APC take a decision that is against the electoral act, just to satisfy Falake. The courts have established in various cases, that for any one to be declared Gov he must have gone through primaries. Falake did not go through APC or PDP or KOWA primaries, unfortunately since Audu was not declared outright as winner by Inec, Falake cannot be sworn in. Now, the argument that the vote margin of 41000 is more than 25000 or so pvc in the cancelled polling units, hence Falake should ve been declared winner though sweet to the ear, cannot be the right and legal thing to do.
Our electoral Act does not recognise PVC or the number of voters with PVC, what it does recognise is THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED VOTERS in the cancelled polling units, which in this instance is 49000, more than the 41000 vote margin. Falake i believe is aware of this legal limitations, hence should know better.
I don't like Bello, i don't know him, i don't like the idea he will reap from where he did not sow viz the accusation he played anti party. But one thing is sure in both the Bible and Quoran, it is GOD that gives power, he may ve decided to favour Bello by ticking for him the whole legal reasons, Falake won't win this case in court, in the court of public opinion and sentiment yes! He will win, unfortunate our courts will rely on the constitution, Electoral Act and decided cases to draw up their decision. Falake should rein in his supporters, probably nominate his proffered deputy to Bello, become a top party stalwart in Kogi, in 2019 go to the senate, allow Bello run his two terms, who knows with the support of stake holders it may be his turn in 2023 in a new power rotation agreement. Just my take, i am not from kogi

The bold has first given you away that you're lacking in the understanding of the law of the land. Even if it is after 2years, Faleke will still be confirmed the governor of Kogi state. Go and mark this down.

Now back you argument. I actually stopped reading at the bold point. Let me ask you this questions.

What is the difference between eligible voters and registered voters.

What makes someone eligible for voting after registering? Is it not PVC?

That said, if 49,000 registered and only 25,000 collected PVC. Does the remaining 24,000 qualify as eligible voter?

Listen before writing long senseless epistles.

Only 25,000 of the 49,000 registered voters are eligible to vote. INEC knew about it but was arm-twisted to declare the election inconclusive.

This is the bone of contention not the useless primary you're talking about.
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by millhouse: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaaai
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by badesco(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Act 1 scene 1. You aint seen nothing, Apc will disappear before 2019.
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by mekd: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
skelewu404:
Booking space like mad hitting front page like never before
Second to comment joor.
As for the topic am not interested grin grin grin
go bk to bed then..baby
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by Raji4God: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
sursur:
you are very right , let they conduct a fresh free and fair election and let see if yaya bello can score half of wot he got from the primary ,we even thought that he will be different from other ebira due to his success in business and that name (fair plus ) na him confuse us ' we never knew the blood of ebira still flow in him ( he was defeated during the APC primary and after then he started working against apc ) believe me there is no Ebira man that will not do that because it flow in their blood(if I no eat then nobody go eat too ) ,Ebira has course a lot of go-slow to many Kogi
graduate seeking for job out side the state 'once u go for interview and u were bein ask of ur state of origin and u tell them Kogi state, there will first ask if you are ebira ! Not only that ' ask any driver in Nigeria about okene ; there are always careful and mindful once there are in okene even if driver forget ,passenger go remind de driver say na okene we dey o ; this is how there will start narrating how okene people behave like goat ,in okene okada rider will occupy the Center of road not minding whatever that is coming from behind and once they hit him down " burning kaynaa!! Finally what I believe is that a beast from any part of Kogi is better than any angel from EBIRA tribe
Over to u ,ebira nwaho
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by Raji4God: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Raji4God post=40650484][/quote]
Ur people have been ruling since creation of Kogi State, what have u benefited from ur foolish leaders? No development in any part of igalla land. The only tin dey no hw to do is to worship idols. Well, I no u are one of them. We are here in okene enjoying ourselves. Pls who is fighting now except u are one of d igalla bastard dat knows notn about kogi state. Set of greedy and foolish people. We will show u guys how to govern a state. We've gotten wat we are looking for & d fight has been shifted to igalla land. Any mumu igalla person that quote me will b fired by Adiyaya thunder
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by Raji4God: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
baby124:
LOL shameless people making a big mockery of themselves. Yahaya is so desperate and shameless. If he had any integrity, he would not allow himself to be used. He has killed his political career. I laugh in Spanish.

Why not laugh in igalla
Fool.
What u think is not what d law says.
yahaya all d way till 2023
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abayhormy:
Can't The Yoruba part of Kogi State produce governor in Kogi State ??

Are They Not bonafide Indegenes of the state ??!

Are they just in the state as secound class indegenes ??

Are the Ebiras where Yahaya Bello hails from more entitled to the seat that the Okun/Yorubas in the state ?

Whats the political hope of the Yorubas in the so called confluence state ?!

Yorubas in Kogi and kwara Should Wake up !

We are tired of being in the North Central, if we are going to be forever marginalized, Carve us to the South west where we truly belong! Enough of using us to swell up the population and geopolitical size of the NORTH! We are not Northerners

There are A Lot of Fault lines in this country, and only a TRUE REFERENDUM can solve the problems, ans imminent danger

Plus, Must All the so Called "19 Northern states be governed by Muslims ?!"

Ha!ha!

But you guys are ready to go war to ensure that Igbos remain in your nigeria.

You say no to biafra but want to runaway from kogi. They must remain there oooo and play the second fiddle.

Rubbish!! You are going nowhere.
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by baby124: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Raji4God:

Why not laugh in igalla
Fool.
What u think is not what d law says.
yahaya all d way till 2023
LMAO! E pain am. You are the fool here or are you blind and dull?

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Raji4God:

Ur people have been ruling since creation of Kogi State, what have u benefited from ur foolish leaders? No development in any part of igalla land. The only tin dey no hw to do is to worship idols. Well, I no u are one of them. We are here in okene enjoying ourselves. Pls who is fighting now except u are one of d igalla bastard dat knows notn about kogi state. Set of greedy and foolish people. We will show u guys how to govern a state. We've gotten wat we are looking for & d fight has been shifted to igalla land. Any mumu igalla person that quote me will b fired by Adiyaya thunder

Because they refuse to be slaves to Tinubu? Your pmb ruled before and what did he achieve?

Was Audu not an Igalla man?
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by 9isguy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Can't wait 2 celebrate YAHAYA BELLO (FAIR+) 2days to go, we are ready::: #Ebira:::

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by passionate88: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
The supplementary poll slated for Saturday was a declaration of ethnic war against the Okun people of Kogi State.“It is immoral to bring Yahaya Bello, who worked against the party, to reap the work of Audu and Faleke. APC has shown that it is worse than PDP andwe will fight this case with the last drop of our blood.”The protest lasted for hours before security agents restored normalcy.
@bolded, na now them know?
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by Ilyasibnaliyu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecidedBello is the right candidate according to the constitution so we should stop disturbing ourselves

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by adinoyiM(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
sursur:
you are very right , let they conduct a fresh free and fair election and let see if yaya bello can score half of wot he got from the primary ,we even thought that he will be different from other ebira due to his success in business and that name (fair plus ) na him confuse us ' we never knew the blood of ebira still flow in him ( he was defeated during the APC primary and after then he started working against apc ) believe me there is no Ebira man that will not do that because it flow in their blood(if I no eat then nobody go eat too ) ,Ebira has course a lot of go-slow to many Kogi graduate seeking for job out side the state 'once u go for interview and u were bein ask of ur state of origin and u tell them Kogi state, there will first ask if you are ebira ! Not only that ' ask any driver in Nigeria about okene ; there are always careful and mindful once there are in okene even if driver forget ,passenger go remind de driver say na okene we dey o ; this is how there will start narrating how okene people behave like goat ,in okene okada rider will occupy the Center of road not minding whatever that is coming from behind and once they hit him down " burning kaynaa!! Finally what I believe is that a beast from any part of Kogi is better than any angel from EBIRA tribe .

Over to u ,ebira nwaho

Your hatred of Ebira people will do you no good at all. We are a blessed people.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by onyegwu(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is just quite unfortunate that the Law is about to favour a man dat has no business to reap where he did nt sow.
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by DONBARIU(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mk una no cry, just tk am easy, dats life, change is constant, is u tdy but bt u tmrw. God had made dis tym for igbira people

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by mikolo80: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Psalm18:
Getting a running mate will be easy.
Somewhere someplace they has to be a desperate politician who won't minding been a deputy governor.
If the governor elect is really serious about getting a running mate that should not be a problem.

yeah somebody who just wants to be an also ran. the fear of jagaban is real. no too much talk,no threats, Just removal from office, like a boss.
like him or hate him
doesn't matter
there's a reason why ojuyobo is titled asiwaju
Re: Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer by jamace(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
-Know that the whole election process is in phases.

-The phase of primaries ended with the nomination of Audu/Faleke as flag bearers.

-The election proper belongs to Audu and Faleke. With the demise of Audu, which is a force majeure, Faleke automatically becomes the main flag bearer. To complete the APC election team, Bello should be seconded to be Faleke's running mate.

-Faleke as main flagbearer and Bello as deputy/running mate is more appropriate and legal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.