Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

She Kissed Me And Runaway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Runaway (1770 Views)

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm open for criticism and correction, No one is perfect.

There is this young girl in my area, Magodo GRA shangisha for those that resides in lag. Her father is a well known contractor and politician. This bae is studying abroad and came home for christmas.

On monday, her driver drove her pass when I was sitting outside my house when she saw me and smile, i returned the smile immediately coz I was amazed at her beauty, she is just as people describe her as she is admired by every guy in the area.

It hapened Yesterday evening, around 5pm she was just taking a walk when she saw me again, I waved at her and she walk towards me, look straight into my eyes nervously for like a minute, grabbed my head and kiss me for up to 15 seconds, after which she smiled and run as fast as she can. Now am having different thought within me. Am confused! What could this mean and what can I do...
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol...u sure u brush ur teeth tat time? shocked

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by kilokeys(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Why didn't you run too?

Iyaff b for u..

Let the father catch you ehn..
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by queenoflafia(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2015
I believe both of you are teenagers.
Teenage things

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Kashy!!! U like picking on me, what av I done to u na grin......and am nt a dirty guy na
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
queenoflafia:
I believe both of you are teenagers.
Teenage things

For your info, I am 25 and I believe she around 19 or 20, any other critic point?

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Igemburg:

Kashy!!! U like picking on me, what av I done to u na grin......and am nt a dirty guy na

I'm not picking on u...u said it's like 15sec kizzz then she run away...i bet she gone stay if u tasted cherry & not egusi soup...

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm not picking on u...u said it's like 15sec kizzz then she run away...i bet she gone stay if u tasted cherry & not egusi soup...

Am sure I didnt taste bad, I guess shez jst shy
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by icym241: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

lolz wicked
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2015
If na the other way round police for don come pick you for your house.
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by IamLEGEND1: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
old people with toddlers' brain.
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by queenoflafia(f): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Igemburg:

For your info, I am 25 and I believe she around 19 or 20, any other critic point?
Gbam!
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Igemburg:

Am sure I didnt taste bad, I guess shez jst shy

OK, nxtime u see her again, juz ask her if u can date her...so u can stop wondering y she kissed u juz like that wink
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
old people with toddlers' brain.

Is that your best?
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Lolest. Maybe she's a Bollywood fan. I've seen the kiss & run thing in their movies. Always thought it was childish.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by goodmorning40: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2015
she taught u were a human being so she tasted and found out that ure a beast so she had to run
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by IamLEGEND1: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Igemburg:

Is that your best?
Yep,I dey pray make the two of una get small sense.
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Yep,I dey pray make the two of una get small sense.

Come dash us na
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Igemburg:

Come dash us na
who go gree waste the one wey him get on top the two of you...

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2015
And you just stood there like an idiot??

Shebi if I call you dumb now, you'll think I'm insulting you?undecided
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Igemburg(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
And you just stood there like an idiot??

Shebi if I call you dumb now, you'll think I'm insulting you?undecided
undecided
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by faith551(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
She kissed you and runaway.
Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence for English
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by schumastic(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Igemburg:

There is this young girl in my area, Magodo GRA shangisha for those that resides in lag. Her father is a well known contractor and politician. This bae is studying abroad and came home for christmas.

On monday, her driver drove her pass when I was sitting outside my house when she saw me and smile, i returned the smile immediately coz I was amazed at her beauty, she is just as people describe her as she is admired by every guy in the area.

It hapened Yesterday evening, around 5pm she was just taking a walk when she saw me again, I waved at her and she walk towards me, look straight into my eyes nervously for like a minute, grabbed my head and kiss me for up to 15 seconds, after which she smiled and run as fast as she can. Now am having different thought within me. Am confused! What could this mean and what can I do...

SERIOUSLY OP ARE YOU RELATED TO LAI MOHAMMED OR MUPHASA IN LION KING CUS I THINK YOUR STORY JUST NAILED IT

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by meritamarachi(f): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
she loves you
Re: She Kissed Me And Runaway by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Are u dreaming or real
Igemburg:

(1) (Reply)

Hi, Am Mary From Calabar, I Need A Strong Guy Who Can Make Me We't / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship? / Can Someone Help With This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.