Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State (31840 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / 27-Year-Old Lady Jailed For Trafficking Teenage Girl For Prostitution (Photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by andreernest28(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
DATS COOL FOR DEM,ITS A CAREER
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by AyamConfidence(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
FAAAAAYYOOOOOOSSEEEE OOOOOOHHHHH
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is Buhari's fault - Clueless Fayose cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by MrImole: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Burger01:
Nahh!. Not even surprised at your dysfunctional encephalon which in turn doesn't make you thinker well before spitting that gibberish quoting me. Birds 'Touts' of a feather. Ode undecided
Damn it, you are not even good at being stu-pid.
Next time you face an oncoming vehicle, just close your eyes and hope for a better life.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Burger01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrImole:

Damn it, you are not even good at being stu-pid.
Next time you face an oncoming vehicle, just close your eyes and hope for a better life.
Oh! 'Thinker' is new to you?. I understand your daftness. Pity undecided
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by gretblue: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
He called on the state govĀ­ernor, Ayodele Fayose to asĀ­sist the vigilance group to curb crimes in the state.
Irony of a state.They should have called Fayose to provide them Stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
marioking:

Erun (mouth) re la kan! Must you put all Ekiti into your unreasonable rant Osihun kan sha.

Ora ooo aba Lila.... gbonnre o njare. grin grin grin

Lolssss
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by arsenal33: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Their governor is busy running after Buhari
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by moscobabs(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
pweshboi:
Broda d way wey u take dey jump into conclusion ehnehn!! I bow to u ooo
I lived in both Edo and Ekiti

go to Fajuyi , Poly Ado and university of Ado Ekiti
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by 400billionman: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
South wasted people will not allow crime to rest.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by nelharry(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abeg wich side dem deh? I wan get girl friend too grin
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
moscobabs:
prostitution has taken over Ekiti now.

their own is worse than Edo

Are you saying it as a witness or just in response to this post. I am still trying to wrap my head around this.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by UyiIredia(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Karma !
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by DExplorer1: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
And that ediot keeps cutting pormo and fish all over the state in replacement for a focused and good governance.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by 400billionman: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ekiti people like sex die
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Kassidy90(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
what do u expect when...

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by gulfer: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fayose's legacy..............He keeps attacking GMB but forgets to govern the state he was elected to rule angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
imamabi:
An the Governor don't wanna do anything abt it other than to keep criticizing the PMB administration

Exactly.

He should borrow a leaf from the same way Oshomole did change the ones at Edo and also the way your pmb is taking fuel pump price, naira free fall, boko boys, corruption, refineries, etc.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Tyontop(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
From fountain of knowledge to something else!
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by babafirst(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Burger01:
This is one of the vices of Ekiti state that government tout should be concerned with and not cutting meat in the market or buying gala on the street undecided

Useless governor ruling daft stomach infrastructure people. I actually thought Ekiti people are 'fountain of knowledge'.. How cynicalundecided
Olboyyyy.Na governor dey cut meat/fish so?That man must be on drugs.That's not how to connect with the masses,that's hypocrisy and childishness.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Burger01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
babafirst:
Olboyyyy.Na governor dey cut meat/fish so?That man must be on drugs.That's not how to connect with the masses,that's hypocrisy and childishness.
You too see am? Meat he no cut for house na public he dey cut am. Misplaced priority. Mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
I liked the part where she said my boyfriend cooked spaghetti and put marijuana in there. I felt high.

That's beautiful.

Ladies are using substances more than men in Nigeria now. Quote me if you think am wrong.

High altitude in vybz kartel voice.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Kazrem(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fayose no see anything do to this. Na pmb he dey abuse.
When you leave your house to abuse the unroofed one, you leave yours to be carried by whirlwind.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by kasay: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ekiti State is decaying socially, economically and physically while the certified lunatic and five star miscreant called Ayodele Fayose is busy cutting fishes and ponmo in run down markets,and attacking Buhari on pages of newspapers. Ekiti people, you deserve what you got. You voted for stomach infrastructure as against true governance.
EWU stomach infrastructure!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Billygee2u: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
brize:
Why will nairaland amend rule no. 9 without updating/informing the users of this forum, unlike the no. 2 rule when it was amended it stucked in all my section headline space for more than 7 months..... The reason i brought this up is because i was banned unnecessarily in politic section simply because they said i am promoting BIAFRA...
I know the forum belongs to you but that should not be an avenue to do things wrong...
honestly ,this nairaland is a local champion forum in Africa.they keep trying to humiliate people, not knowing that not all in nairaland is in Africa.
I do come to nairaland for the sake of my people in Naija .
banning people constantly doesn't make sense.people can have over 100 accounts if they so desire.
All I see is incompetence and unruly mods.
you can ban me for ever if you so desire,I don't give a damn.
I don't bloody care about your action after this post.
there are global forums /network/social media like yahoo,Twitter,Google,Facebook and many more that is always available begging for people to use them.
I repeat I don't care if you decide to ban my account for ever.
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dis are d tyns we want fayose to take care of instead of going to market with fishe sellers and meat sellers
Re: Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
400billionman:
Ekiti people like sex die
Chaii shocked who many you don fu***k?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour / Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.