Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (79562 Views)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Pastis: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fuel is still 150 per ltr. E dey pain me o
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by kushsy: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
See Mumu ppl,,,they don't even know what tranquilliser are meant for...IDOITS
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by eaccyboy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
NoraKim:
End Time Lion Killers undecided
una no wan get sense again wt dis end time comentzz...
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Living4christ(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
But they don't have a tranquilizer and the lion is on the lose.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . .

because the lion would have killed does not justify you of killing it, why did the lion escape in the first place, they should be held responsible for that killing the lion. Following animal conservation law. Well i blame the government for not providing any animal conrtrol agency in Nigeria.

In other developed country, they normally announce that all residence should remain indoor and call if they spot the lion in their neighbourhood, whereby the animal control team will ow come, shoot tranquilizer on it, then return it back to the zoo.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ceaser: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Real crap. What happens to using sleeping darts to take down animals? This is an endangered specie of animal. Now another millions of naira will have to be budgeted to replace this dead lion.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ManTiger(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
noble2faith:

young man, are u ow.k? Read ur comment again and ask urself weda it connotes sense angry
Do you have to insult and show how daft you are before you can make your point? Smh for you. Don't quote me if you have nothing sane to spew from you maggot infested brain. !diot.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by PTNL: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Must the lion be killed? when the best option in a sane world should have been to tranquilize the lion and safely return it to its habitat.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Flakky26(f): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
i hope the lion will be embalmed. or will they butcher it,which shouldn't be the best thing to do.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
OBOTEES
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by fortunechy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
only in naija
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by NoraKim(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
eaccyboy:
una no wan get sense again wt dis end time comentzz...
gerrot
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Lionsclaw: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
ferdspiration:
if it whr u,u would have done the same,so please stop condeming them.
Mr man dont be too sentimental. I did not condemn them and that does not stop the 'act' of what they did from being foo.lish not them. If it were you, sure u will do the samething not me ok.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Osu175:
How I wish the lion will just come back to life. Na there you go see run.

Nothing will happen.

Even dinosaurs defer to bullets.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by frankwyte: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Quite a sad one tho, we need to access the way we do things in this country; Must they resort to killing the lion?
why not use net and proceed with sleeping injections or bullets rather the life bullets.... We do things without thinking in this country
and security personnels posing with it! quite sad indeed, these is also the same wen protest are carried out; no value for life.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Etizz: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why would they kill it?

What is the use of tranquilizers??

Don't they have one to use on the lion instead of killing it
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by pomsky: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.

......is this civil defence, mopol, black on black stop and search, army, navy, airforce or bokoharam vigilante? Becos, i don't understand that uniform and yet brandishing Ak?
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by pomsky: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.

[size=14pt]......is this civil defence, mopol, black on black stop and search, army, navy, airforce or bokoharam vigilante? Becos, i don't understand that uniform and yet brandishing Ak?[/size]
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ndnuray(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
I see a wild animal and two other animals...see as dem be self..
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Tjango(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
If they continue killing all the lions in the zoo, generations yet unborn would only see it in prints
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by invaluable(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time Police

Stupidity
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by fairheven: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
chizzzzzzzzzzz. dont we have animal right group in this country? how can ppl be so daft,you million try feed and upkeep the lion and suddenly kills it for nothing sake.a whole zoo has got no tranquilizer?
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's amazing that these men could not use tranquilizers. ...killing the Lion was absolutely not necessary. This is indeed shameful. It saddens my heart needless to mention the loss to the park.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Abylyty(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
JealousPrince:
Smh, and dey ar even smilling and happy, 4 dem mind, dey killed a lion... Smh

Wetin u expect? Dem dey feel like "the Samsons"
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by archstyle(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
mimicious:
I can just imagine if that lion just wake up
Exactly wat I'm thinking...BTW u look great on ur dp, hope that's d real u...
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by MrBONE2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
edlion57:
Lol...wat will den happen to dis innocent lion....
Bebercue thing on spot just like how it used to be said by my King@Kibuki Land.grin gyarbonka
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
JealousPrince:
Smh, and dey ar even smilling and happy, 4 dem mind, dey killed a lion... Smh
hahaha funny u cheesy
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by oglalasioux(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shameless inept staff.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
But they don't have a tranquilizer and the lion is on the lose.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . .

An organization that keeps wild life should always have tranquilizers available and handy. It's normal practice.
I guess don't just follow normal procedures there
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by 900warriorz: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
[size=13pt]See Meat[/size] shocked

A dead lion is better than cowards-Nigerian soldiers grin

fool of a took! Do they look like soldierz to you? Ode oshi....referring to our gallant soldierz as cowardz!

Na your kind no dey make country progress! :@
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by babeface3: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Police and civil defence same specee of animals. But see the poor animal lying lifeless and fellows of same kingdom celebrate. Oyibo wont kill this lion like that. It would be caught alive one way or the other
Honestly1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.