Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (79535 Views)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Living4christ:

because the lion would have killed does not justify you of killing it, why did the lion escape in the first place, they should be held responsible for that killing the lion. Following animal conservation law. Well i blame the government for not providing any animal conrtrol agency in Nigeria.

In other developed country, they normally announce that all residence should remain indoor and call if they spot the lion in their neighbourhood, whereby the animal control team will ow come, shoot tranquilizer on it, then return it back to the zoo.

Well said.
But since Nigeria as a country cannot make all these provisions what should the guys that where called should have done?
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by olaolab: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
naija sha. If to say na oyinbos, dem go find a way to capture the animal without killing it. abi isn't there anything like tranquiliser dart/gun again, shoot am and d poor animal go sleep like jonah
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
mimicious:
I can just imagine if that lion just wake up

End Time Imagination grin
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by lookingfly: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ooh what a pity, I saw this lion back then in the year 2000. cry
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ALLI1009(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmmn na this thing Nigerian police sabi if na harm rubbers them say make dem com arrest now you no go see them
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
sweetpies:

End Time Imagination grin

Hahhahahahhahahaha
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Owongtok(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mumu security people celebrating mumu action. How much is tranquilizer for God's sake that they have to kill an already endangered specie.!
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ogunyooye(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pelhumie:
Bullshit......see as him insert im hand...he's not even afraid of d Lion's resurrection...mtchew,I pity you....FTC Dedicated to d Lion..May its soul rest in absolute peace.

Note:
Animals don't have soul.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by haywhy911(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Our 'heroes' grin. Endtime idiots.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by archstyle(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
mimicious:

Thanks, of course that is the real me cheesy

Nice one... cool...really pretty u...
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by feaworaoja007: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:

Those guys in the picture were called to kill a roaming lion and they did.
Are they the zoo administrator?
i dont have 2 be a zoo administrator to know the right safety and security measures to be put in place while running a zoo,plus it's obvious you"re an illiterate;cos if you"re not,u must have heard of endangered species and all and know its paramount that these animals are protected from being extinct...

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by son4century(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
virud:
I SEE THREE ANIMALS
Lol.... Two living, one dead
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Vikky014(f): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
But they don't have a tranquilizer and the lion is on the lose.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . .
lol dnt mind dem. i cant evn pose wt a dead lion slf

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by yommen: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
[size=13pt]See Meat[/size] shocked

A dead lion is better than cowards-Nigerian soldiers grin

You are the most misinformed in the Country!!! Nigerian soldiers are often praised as the best on foot all over the world. With the current revelations that the money meant for arm purchase was diverted to private accounts, isn't it clear to you that soldiers were not given equipment to fight? Na wa for African men o!
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by tobore00(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.
see fools,they r posing thinking they've done something good by killing a lion instead of using a tranquilizer on the poor lion.How I wish d spirit of d lion would hunt them.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
archstyle:

Nice one... cool...really pretty u...

Thanks
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by adrianehis(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Better bush meat Oya bring ur knife collect ur own grin
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by horlus(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Psheeeew so annoying
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by tunde1200(m): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2015
grin
truth...

dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
But they don't have a tranquilizer and the lion is on the lose.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . .

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by MeandSum: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2015
dason4life:

Those guys in the picture were called to kill a roaming lion and they did.
Are they the zoo administrator?

They didn't have to kill the animal. The big cats generally don't consider human a prey (they're quite lazy and avoid wasting energy unnecessarily).

They attack human only if you surprise them(same thing with snakes) or if they feel cornered. Of the big cats, the tiger has the worse record and even then, they always attack people from the back (which is why park rangers wear mask on the back of their head to confuse tigers).

Here's a goat chasing a tiger. The soldiers could have done better smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqWifWYiWQ
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2015
feaworaoja007:
i dont have 2 be a zoo administrator to know the right safety and security measures to be put in place while running a zoo,plus it's obvious you"re an illiterate;cos if you"re not,u must have heard of endangered species and all and know its paramount that these animals are protected from being extinct...

LITERACY is not a determinate of Wisdom. This is a simple case.

Have you seen a tranquilizer before? If Yes that will be in Injection pack for human use.
The type that is needed for that LION will be fitted into a GUN which I doubt if it exist in Nigeria, not even in Yankari Reserve in Bauchi.
blame the government for the negligence not the heroes who prevent the death of people who the lion might have killed.

N. B
learn not to insult people when making your point:- it is an act of Illiteracy.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by overlord77: 5:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.

If you ask me I'd say this lion was better off dead cos he looks so malnourished and unkempt. Naija zoo keeper never chop finish na to feed lion grin

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Emma142: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahaha Nigerians, if dat lion wake up nw oboy ye na dere u go for see run 4 men peki
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Osiv: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Serioiusly, d 'end time comment' shit is not only lame and stupid but also very provative, plus boring and senseless. If u really don't have what to say y not shut d Bleep up and just observe. Wtt?
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
See as lion resemble malnourished dog. Wtf! Dem no dey give am food chop?
Btw, did they have 2 kill d lion? Tranquilizers could have done d job.
Humans r stupid.
Especially sub-saharan black humans.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Presidokenny(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nairaland na wa o "which one be "THIS MEN" again embarassed undecided
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by MeandSum: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
overlord77:

If you ask me I'd say this lion was better off dead cos he looks so malnourished and unkempt. Naija zoo keeper never chop finish na to feed lion grin
This is a West African lion. They are smaller and dont have manes ( no byah byah).
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Honestly1: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imagine

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.