Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66053 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Andyblaze: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
@ OP, Who Shot Ya ? Don't call lalasticlala and seun until you explain how it happened. Wish you speedy recovery.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
AndyBlaze..i dont belive you.. tongue

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by TunjiMsp: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hope you are just there to shoot video and not one of those of jobless ndi aras that bent on crippling the economy of the East like Boko Haram did to the north

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Lucialovely(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sorry but I don't bliv u. Your bed doh undecided cry

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
The story sounds fake,where is your reference?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shot in d leg?
Cut in d leg?
Which shud I believe?
Ndi ala

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by jane0000(f): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stay one place una say no. Thank your GOD d bullet no hit u for head Wish you quick recovery. Sorry.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eshinwaju: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

Cc : lalasticlala seun

Why are you thanking God.....should you not be happy to die for Biafra.....is it not Biafra or death.....olodo..... cheesy

281 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Highflyer3(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by eposho: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is the type of lie you get from this Biafra element.
Guy got drunk and stumbled on broken bottle equate gun shot now.
Andy u try

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by ruffcoin99(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why calling lalasticlala and seun? na them shoot u for leg? funny ipod boys, if you like join them again.. END TIME WARNING.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op finally, congrats. Please dnt quit ooo. Fight for your right.

Its just one leg nah cheesy

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by gulfer: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
very dirty legs, sure your teeth and boxers are dirtier angry angry angry angry

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by attacker231: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
See bed oooo. Chineke.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by egift(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is what happens when miscreants commits Treason against the God's Country of Nigeria.

All the enemies of Nigeria, be warned - one bullet grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Nigeria and punish our enemies!

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by jumper524(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
why leg nah?? Why not head, watin carry you go there

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Pangea: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?
How many times you don wee wee on am?

Guys just use the word GRAPHIC anyhow!
The only thing graphic in that picture is the shit smeared bed.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by orobs93(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?

Oboy u g problem oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by funkyibodude(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
First it was Vivian gist, now this slowpoke, who's next tongue liars

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by nigeriancuban: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm,sorry bro but its not by force to create a potential fp trend so take am easy...
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by CharleyCharley: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Childish Lies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Only leg? That incompetent soldier who cant even shoot on target should be demoted

even though we all know say you dey lie. Na guinea worm catch you for leg from drinking dirty water

See the mattress of one of the owners of Lagos who keep the economy of the Southwest moving

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by ziky2010(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
jobless fellow

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by kekakuz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
How do we confirm

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by ckmayoca: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is dis ur bed or hospital bed?

17 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by tigerclaws: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Why are you thanking God.....should not be happy to die for Biafra.....is it not Biafra or death.....olodo..... cheesy

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by pojophilius(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
i wish you endtime recovery

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
U should have stayed in your house.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by dialfa: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
u thank god for getting shot? which kind god u dey worship?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by kilokeys(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
one question...

Are u a farmer? angry

Sorry two questions

How many girls have agreed to be knacked on that bed?

As I see ur leg and bed.. I think we need BIAFRA cos situation of this country is getting critical

Soap and cream very expensive.. Importation of bedsheet have been banned too..

52 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.