Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? (18370 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Oooops: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nairalander's, Please help share your views.

You have been enduring your boss who has been feeling on top of the world using you as house boy and maltreating the heck outa you, and you finally got this dream job. Is it right to state how wicked he has been and outrightly but maturedly insult him in your resignation letter

The feeling of just quitting without him knowing the pains you went through doesn't make sense to me! You sitdown think am too na!!!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by PresVA: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin.. Chaii, op must have suffered...

Anyway, I think you should just let him be.. you should be thankful that you're free from his shackles. . In as much as I understand your anger, insulting him doesn't change a thing...it isn't ethical. ..

What if you insult him, then find out he's one of the major shareholders in your new company or the company maybe owned by his friend as managers network a lot. .

Just let it go!

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't see any point for that. Simply thank him for ALL the experience.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Oooops: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
PresVA:
grin grin grin
Talk na!!! You just come open teeth??

9 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Oooops: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
PresVA:
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by PresVA: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oooops:

See my comment above na... abi you wan pour the anger on me? grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
I feel u bro

That animalistic reflex but don't ever forget this.
Ur paths may cross in d nearest future and he may screw u out of ur new dream job
Esp if u get a job with company like gsk that runs background check and contact past employers. A remark may end ur job b4 kickstarting it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Dahveydson(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Just let it go... it's a small world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Pheals(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
A big No!! Business is connection U can meet him/her in another boss place think of the future not now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Sylver247: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
All those saying let it be. So he should just let a boss that gives him hot slaps be undecided

No way, I go abuse him life make him stop to dey maltreat others still working wif him

8 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by writetopoker: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
honestly you should thank him, because those experiences helped in preparing, molding, motivating and rearranging you for further challenges

13 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Oooops: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sylver247:
All those saying let it be. So he should just let a boss that gives him hot slaps be undecided

No way, I go abuse him life make him stop to dey maltreat others still working wif him
it seems u best understand that feeling!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Dahveydson(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sylver247:

What will he gain from the outburst?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by lanetrips: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't.you never call tell where you will meet him/her in future.remember your reference would still come to him/her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Inioluwa01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol...Oopss himself wink! Just leave him jejely and go your way. As a matter of fact, keep your resignation letter as short and professional as possible. It will only kill him to know that you didn't take to heart the rubbish he gave you there.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by vascey(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't do it!

Be full of praise, compliments and gratefulness.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by udysweet(f): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
I go with you on this. No further addition,@Op take note of this wonderful piece of advice
PresVA:
grin grin grin.. Chaii, op must have suffered...

Anyway, I think you should just let him be.. you should be thankful that you're free from his shackles. . In as much as I understand your anger, insulting him doesn't change a thing...it isn't ethical. ..

What if you insult him, then find out he's one of the major shareholders in your new company or the company maybe owned by his friend as managers network a lot. .

Just let it go!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Oooops: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
vascey:
Don't do it!

Be full of praise, compliments and gratefulness.

Your advise, "Dont do it" is understandable,, but full of praise, compliment and gratefulness? to whom? for what?? abeg oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Oooops: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Lol...Oopss himself wink! Just leave him jejely and go your way. As a matter of fact, keep your resignation letter as short and professional as possible. It will only kill him to know that you didn't take to heart the rubbish he gave you there.
lol.... Thanks my brother.... You sabi how that kind matter dey pain na!
But no lele! i regard you

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please insult him jare, God will help u when u see him at d interview panel of ur nxt job

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by wordcat(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oooops:
You have been enduring your boss who has been feeling on top of the world using you as house boy and maltreating the heck outa you, and you finally got this dream job. Is it right to state how wicked he has been and outrightly but maturedly insult him in your resignation letter
The feeling of just quitting without him knowing the pains you went through doesn't make sense to me! You sitdown think am too na!!!

There's no need insulting him.
U never can tell, both of u may be partners tomorrow
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
No! Don't do it.

I'm not saying you should leave with a grin on your face either. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by adonbilivit: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
if him slap u nko?
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Lincoln275(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
its not
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Wealthyone: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please, don't. A lot of things might still take u back there. your new employer might write them if d org is listed on your CV. He might not even want to give you acceptance of resignation letter.

Just let him be....Nemesis will do justice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ikechukwu354(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
leave everything for God nobody knows tomorrow bruh... NOBODY
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by damton(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
No its not advisable.

Just tell him how crappie is firm and work looks like grin
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oooops:

Except your CV won't show u worked with him.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by ILOVETOFUCK(f): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
If he/she fvcks well I'll collect his/her number before I leave.
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by djWALE(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yhu dont try such.........wat if he turns out to be ur helper tomoro,abeg na wetin u go yarn...........
Human beings are jux like water...we can meet anywhere,dats my candid advice....
I rest my case
Re: Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? by Sijo01(f): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Never insult your boss because you might have cause to seek for his reference in future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.