Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc (20594 Views)

Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by buoye1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Road to recovery
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Grt... They stole #1.3billion...Granted bail of #550million.... We go collect d remaining change...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by heywhytech1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
This Country get money oo oo.South- south thieves don't steal in million but in Billions.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by pingpong1: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
No wonder yam dey cost for market. GEJ goats don chop all our yams.... cry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by ybalogs(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kirikiri suppose Don full by now nah

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by sukkot: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
NOBODYY:

Na your papa dey live for Zoogeria
arise o compatriots
zoogeria calls obey
to serve our father land
with might and strenght and faith
the labors of our heroes past shall never be in vain
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by Tvegas(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kilode . I don tire to hear figure sef.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by NOBODYY: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
sukkot:
arise o compatriots zoogeria calls obey to serve our father land with might and strenght and faith the labors of our heroes past shall never be in vain

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by sukkot: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=NOBODYY post=40657350][/quote] grin LWKM
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by babasolo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria no de go bankrupt
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by efilefun(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
dataplans:
I just dey watch this people. There is no day dey wont catch someone. The problem is when they recover all these money why is the economy not improving at all.
Na you recover am?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
dataplans:
I just dey watch this people. There is no day dey wont catch someone. The problem is when they recover all these money why is the economy not improving at all.
i tire ooooo
any one guilty should be jail no romancing them in efcc and b sure the CHANGE
pooarari should stop complain naija is broke
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by AngryNigerian(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Life sentence must be canvassed for as penalty for corruption...

Hmmm....stealing in billions, all in the name of corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
#100, 000, 000 and #50,000,000 bail. Honestly anyone who comes up as surety for these guys should be invited to also explain his/her source of money except Mr Dangote. Even Dangote will not want to play with his hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:
Na you recover am?
so the money is for who recover it and no nigeria abi
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
On a short note nigeria is truly a zoo oooooo,for an animal to embezzle such money and probably later he might b freed

i begg make them fuel ipob jare
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
I knew the EFCC will become a political tool since the day it was established by a thief called OBJ
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by tinsel: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
bail set at 100,000,000.

if anybody comes to bail this man he should be asked where he got his money from and if he cant expalin he should join them in the dock.
They stole billions nd what is 100m to them. They will quickly transfer that money to the account of whoever will baill them.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by efilefun(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
holajeedayy:

so the money is for who recover it and no nigeria abi
Dude this people are still being tried, have you heard any court sentence someone Or where did you read in that article that they recovered some money
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Imagine govt is yet to find out if they are guilty or not offwhich if na one robber that stole 1million na once him go enter kirikiri but all this invincible thief go still go free last last
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by Tycoflu(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Some of the people way dey comment here no get sense. Is it the job of efcc or judiciary to convict people?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by tinsel: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don tire for this country. Nigeria would have collapsed since. But God loves us. Everyday we hear billions stolen. Arrest the thief, the youths without job will start defending him either because he is from the north or south. Meanwhile, the youth defending him has no job, and no penny in his pocket for his next meal.
We have a long way to go in this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by efilefun(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
holajeedayy:

i tire ooooo
any one guilty should be jail no romancing them in efcc and b sure the CHANGE
pooarari should stop complain naija is broke
Dude you talk like a confused kid, do you think those millions asked for their bail is going into someone's pocket
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:
Dude this people are still being tried, have you heard any court sentence someone Or where did you read in that article that they recovered some money
dude forget dat thing,it just a way to look for a means to free them...can this rubish occur in china or in asia....
What judical protocol is that.....WHO pROtocol don helP
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by efilefun(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
holajeedayy:

dude forget dat thing,it just a way to look for a means to free them...can this rubish occur in china or in asia....
What judical protocol is that.....WHO pROtocol don helP
When DSS disobeyed court order on Dasuki's case am pretty sure you were among those calling Buhari a dictator for not following the rules of law. So the rule of law is being followed now and you still blaming the same Buhari
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by DjAduba(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
princeofpeace22:
Hmmmm APC vs PDP dramatic change . In another news GEJ is wanted for 200bn education fund. Which way Nigeria
Judiciary its your would please eat fat.

Is VP really a man of God Redeem is a scam
What do u mean?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:
Dude you talk like a confused kid, do you think those millions asked for their bail is going into someone's pocket
bro it like u are not from nigeria probably i just come in frm togo or liberia
ask any one about how giant thief final still scot free and stop saying what u just feel like saying
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by holajeedayy: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:
When DSS disobeyed court order on Dasuki's case am pretty sure you were among those calling Buhari a dictator for not following the rules of law. So the rule of law is being followed now and you still blaming the same Buhari
i know u are apc but am right cox i rep nigeria and no party so keep defending till all die in noth and southeast and b coating what is obsolete
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by seangy4konji: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please just don't refurbish jail.

Let them go and see wats up.

Prison term long.

Awooo.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by DeRuggedProf: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
I wish I can hire the leader of NORTH KOREA to assist PMB for a week! cry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by cardoctor(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Which kain long name be dis sef?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc by ademoladeji(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Death sentence....

Kill all looters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) / The Nigerian Alliance (TNA) Candidates For 2023 Election (Full List) / Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.