Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:30 PM

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? (13874 Views)

The Worlds 20 Strongest Military In The World Presently / LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. / Iran Vs Saudi Arabia: Who Bears The Brunt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
Haha he's still a toddler when it comes to world politics.. Its a big pity the way these delusional brats are easily convinced by a mere Russian Brainwashing.. The way the guy screams Propaganda at every instance, yu will almost feel sorry for the word
you never see anything. I thought I have seen all until someone came from God knows where and started saying Russia has never lost any war. grin
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
[s]
mazeltov:
Not only super humans, they are Angels. I couldn't help but imagine the extent at which the Russian made fallacy has skewed your knowledge.
The words ''propaganda'' has been widely misused by some slimeballs who lift contentment in proliferating pufferies just to ensconse the dimming shaft of their unenlightenment and to controvert the assertions projected by their opponents in any constructive argument. The day you won Gotv from a street Bonaza was the day you started tailing international related news if not, you would have known by now that Russia fought two Chechen wars and you wouldn't have been so obsessed with Eastern made bloopa.
Well for the sake of people like Valeriansteel who prefers to sip from the fountain of truth and knowledge rather than dwelling under the canopy of your propaganda, I would like to categorically state that Russia fought two chechen wars - the first one they fought was a reprehensible defeat to the Russia and the second one was a glorified victory.
You gladly feigned ignorance over some pending facts by telling people about the Chechen war won by Russia making it look as if they were never defeated. Always extend the coverage of your argument by posting nothing but facts.
[b]Chechen war started on the 11th of december 1994 till 31st of of august 1996 which makes is a year and eight months war which took place in Chechen, Stavropol, Ingushetia and Dagestia - when Russian's military made a futile attempt to invade and seize some mountainous areas in Chechen but their futile attempt to lay claim on it was welcomed with a vigorous set back by the Chechen guerrilla warfare and they raid the Russian's from head-to-toes. This even resulted to an overwhelming defeat to the Super humans Russian despite the numbers of their manpowers, air support and sophisticated weapons hence, a subsequent demoralisation of Federal forces and a wide opposition when the public forced Boris Yeltin's led administration to declare a ceasefire agreement. The Super human Russia were on their kneels begging to sign the peace treaty agreement. It was during the war that Russian MIL-MI-8 helocopter was shot down near Groz in 1994 grin grin or it is the same Russian's super humans that were annihiliated by the Afghanistan in Afghan war? W
[/s]

After all your crap is said and done. Russia purged the miscreants away from Russia and that is the end result the reality on ground. They never stopped until the end and the end result is chechynia republic is Russian territory today. And yes the terrorists were annihilated.

So you are dealing with victors of a proxy war in south Caucasus Russia. That is the reality on ground. The terrorist were killed and Russia won the war.

By the way, facts are on ground that dealing with the same situation without diverting the topic to something else..
Conclusion.. Super humans when it comes to military capabilities know how and so on.. A stand-up ovation to the Russians. Facts are on ground as we speak.

The similar occasion is fighting in a territory that is not yours. You should obviously expect a defeat. When you compare Israel military again to Russia ( are you insane self ?)

My point is still very valid. When you compare the same situation to Israel attacking Hezbollah. There is huge margin .. In this case, your western propaganda about Israel is just what it is.

Those who deserve to be called the best,super human are the Russians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
mazeltov:
you never see anything. I thought I have seen all until someone came from God knows where and started saying Russia has never lost any war. grin

Kid stop typing garbage. I have told you several times. I don't usually answer kids that copy and paste from wiki. I told you this is not playing with video games keyboard. You should be playing with xbox. Cos your brain is dead. You have not grown up yet. Your brain is dead, super brainwashed. And for you info, nobody ever said Russia never lost any war.

Grow up kid.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
mazeltov:
Not only super humans, they are Angels. I couldn't help but imagine the extent at which the Russian made fallacy has skewed your knowledge.
The words ''propaganda'' has been widely misused by some slimeballs who lift contentment in proliferating pufferies just to ensconse the dimming shaft of their unenlightenment and to controvert the assertions projected by their opponents in any constructive argument. The day you won Gotv from a street Bonaza was the day you started tailing international related news if not, you would have known by now that Russia fought two Chechen wars and you wouldn't have been so obsessed with Eastern made bloopa.
Well for the sake of people like Valeriansteel who prefers to sip from the fountain of truth and knowledge rather than dwelling under the canopy of your propaganda, I would like to categorically state that Russia fought two chechen wars - the first one they fought was a reprehensible defeat to the Russia and the second one was a glorified victory.
You gladly feigned ignorance over some pending facts by telling people about the Chechen war won by Russia making it look as if they were never defeated. Always extend the coverage of your argument by posting nothing but facts.
[b]Chechen war started on the 11th of december 1994 till 31st of of august 1996 which makes is a year and eight months war which took place in Chechen, Stavropol, Ingushetia and Dagestia - when Russian's military made a futile attempt to invade and seize some mountainous areas in Chechen but their futile attempt to lay claim on it was welcomed with a vigorous set back by the Chechen guerrilla warfare and they raid the Russian's from head-to-toes. This even resulted to an overwhelming defeat to the Super humans Russian despite the numbers of their manpowers, air support and sophisticated weapons hence, a subsequent demoralisation of Federal forces and a wide opposition when the public forced Boris Yeltin's led administration to declare a ceasefire agreement. The Super human Russia were on their kneels begging to sign the peace treaty agreement. It was during the war that Russian MIL-MI-8 helocopter was shot down near Groz in 1994 grin grin or it is the same Russian's super humans that were annihiliated by the Afghanistan in Afghan war?

I said it, when Ode talk you will know by foolish long meaningless unreasonable sentences... Usually typing crap..

Now common sense will not tell you that.. To compare wars or proxy wars..

1) You can only compare Israel- Hezbolar war fighting outside Israel territory
To the same Russian fighting the same war outside Russian territory....

Here territory is what is common with the two and the only judging similarities. Again outside Russian territory... Outside Israel axis..

2)
What Israel termed back then as terrorist - Hezbolar
What Russia termed as Terrorist - ISIL,DEASH,RebeLS

Now use your dead brain-cells to check the facts bellow.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BiNo_uL6Xpc/VkKJGy9edPI/AAAAAAAAnNQ/HEDgT06FKPQ/s1600/rus.JPG[/img]

I have told you, there is no common sense on your dead brain cells. No common sense.

For comparing fighting on Russian territory to Israel fighting outside..

Again, you know nothing about military and you should stop typing again. Pls grow up.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
The Rusky-Chechen war was a bloody one for mother Russia in case yu didn't know..It is estimated that about 5000 Ruskies soldiers were killed although the Russian govt failed to officially release figures. So yur comparison of Israel-Hez war and the Chechen wars based on casualty list is already flawed.
Yu gradually shifted the argument away from Iran to Russia, maybe cos yu knew Iran had nothing to compare with the Zionists.
Yu terming the Airpower of Israel, a mere "Propaganda" shows how lopsided yur view of things as regards to global politics are coupled with yu terming the Ruskies as Super Humans...For Real??
Russia is Good, no doubt, Buh Super Human?? nah, that is Russian "indoctrination" at work here

I did not shift it. I was not even interested in the topic but I replied the Notion in my first comment that one kid mazeltov overrating Israel and his cohorts @ValerianSteel, saying its air-force has the best in the world.

ValerianSteel:
[s]Israeli Air Force is the most effective air force in the world[/s],it is constantly in its line of duty,Israel has already bought 19 F-35 stealth strike aircraft.This is a cutting-edge stealth aircraft that can penetrate Iranian air defenses undetected and strike nuclear facilities with precision-guided weapons.

That is exactly what I countered with facts on ground. When is comes to war, yes again a standing ovation to the Russians and that is what I meant by super-humans here and that they deserve to be called the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

I did not shift it. I was not even interested in the topic but I replied the Notion in my first comment that one kid mazeltov overrating Israel and his cohorts @ValerianSteel, saying its air-force has the best in the world.

That is exactly what I countered with facts on ground. When is comes to war, yes again a standing ovation to the Russians and that is what I meant by super-humans here and that they deserve to be called the best.
OK, now I have a problem with yur superhuman statements... I would like to see yu with fact sheets to buttress yur Superhuman comments..Mind yu, by Factsheet I don't mean yu bringing that Chart of the Ruskies in Syria yu brought the last time, I would love to see full details of where the Ruskie Military exhibited it's "superhuman acts" because I think our argument now will be based on that. I'm sure yu understand the full meaning of that superhuman term you've showered on them Ruskie rascals...
I'll be waiting patiently for yu to be back with yur research findings

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
OK, now I have a problem with yur superhuman statements... I would like to see yu with fact sheets to buttress yur Superhuman comments..Mind yu, by Factsheet I don't mean yu bringing that Chart of the Ruskies in Syria yu brought the last time, I would love to see full details of where the Ruskie Military exhibited it's "superhuman acts" because I think our argument now will be based on that. I'm sure yu understand the full meaning of that superhuman term you've showered on them Ruskie rascals...
I'll be waiting patiently for yu to be back with yur research findings

I used Super-humans on military terms. I already answered you. You said Ruskie rascals, well, I have some of them as friends, you are right some of them are really Abgero, rugged to the call. I don't even know the difference between some Ibadan Abgero and Some Russian Agberos. Now you want to compare that to butter NATO forces ? Or even Israel forces ?

Again, on military terms, they are super-humans.. Meaning they deserve to be called the best instead of the western pure propaganda about Israeli forces

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

I said it, when Ode talk you will know by foolish long meaningless unreasonable sentences... Usually typing crap..

Now common sense will not tell you that.. To compare wars or proxy wars..

1) You can only compare Israel- Hezbolar war fighting outside Israel territory
To the same Russian fighting the same war outside Russian territory....

Here territory is what is common with the two and the only judging similarities. Again outside Russian territory... Outside Israel axis..

2)
What Israel termed back then as terrorist - Hezbolar
What Russia termed as Terrorist - ISIL,DEASH,RebeLS

Now use your dead brain-cells to check the facts bellow.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BiNo_uL6Xpc/VkKJGy9edPI/AAAAAAAAnNQ/HEDgT06FKPQ/s1600/rus.JPG[/img]

I have told you, there is no common sense on your dead brain cells. No common sense.

For comparing fighting on Russian territory to Israel fighting outside..

Again, you know nothing about military and you should stop typing again. Pls grow up.
Sorry to cut into yur convo with him, but I don't think yu understand the real meaning of the chart above cos you seem to misinterpret it..Yu cannot compare The Israeli-Hez war and the current Ruskie-Isis battle because the wars are not related in any way, One war had boots on ground and in the air while the other has only some guys in the air hovering over the land. And Yu don't seem to get the point. If yu wanna compare wars, then try comparing the Israel-Hez war and the Russian-Mujaheeden battle in Afghanistan...Both battles had same war styles
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

I used Super-humans on military terms. I already answered you. You said Ruskie rascals, well, I have some of them as friends, you are right some of them are really Abgero, rugged to the call. I don't even know the difference between some Ibadan Abgero and Some Russian Agberos. Now you want to compare that to butter NATO forces ? Or even Israel forces ?

Again, on military terms, they are super-humans.. Meaning they deserve to be called the best instead of the western pure propaganda about Israeli forces

1) By Ruskie rascals I meant the Russian military and not yu and yur band of friends

2) I know yu used "Superhuman" based on military terms and if yu can't back it up with concrete facts, then I might as well label the statement to be a "joke" and I had a laugh, a good one for that matter!
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
Sorry to cut into yur convo with him, but I don't think yu understand the real meaning of the chart above cos you seem to misinterpret it..Yu cannot compare The Israeli-Hez war and the current Ruskie-Isis battle because the wars are not related in any way, One war had boots on ground and in the air while the other has only some guys in the air hovering over the land. And Yu don't seem to get the point. If yu wanna compare wars, then try comparing the Israel-Hez war and the Russian-Mujaheeden battle in Afghanistan...Both battles had same war styles

If you check my previous messages you will get it right... It's known as Military know how.. Mind you what even makes this one sweeter is, the information center is in Baghdad. A big blow again to the crooks(AngloZionist Empire) that are sponsoring the crooks in the first place..

And Yes, they are related and this one is even more deadlier. And I listed it in my previous comments .

Again, always giving them new names and re-branding is Western media game. They are known as Wahhabi saudi arabia terrorist organization..
After Russia left Afghan, they probably think they could invade Russians at home.. They are obviously the same people Russia defeated during the Russian Chechnya war..

They are the same Alqeada, the same ISIL, the same crooks but changing names and re-branding.. The same franchise you see in North Africa.. The same Franchise Bokoharam.. ( Again who gave Boko haram that name bokoharam ?- The media and here they gave name to convince or block your brains from knowing the real sponsors.. Western education is forbidden meanwhile they are the real western sponsored. But normal human brain, when you hear Western education if forbidden, you will immediately forget any option that they could actually be sponsoring this outlawed miscreants. The truth is, Bokoharam is a franchise of Wahabi Saudi Arabia western backed terrorist organization.

This is what they call 4th generation warfare.

Well, I don't even know why some Nigerians are supporting these terrorists. It seems we have all lost it finally.

It's sad.

If you want to know even about the Afghan. There are obviously a lot of theories flying everywhere. Some even say it was the Stinger U.S gave them that scare the Russians away. While some said, the Russians later got to know that they were dragged into it by the U.S just to give them back example of Vietnam war..

So the main reason the Russians left, I can't say but best known to them.. Mind you Soviet union Broke into parts without major wars.
Since then Russian military has been built to extend power from its boarder without travelling long and it's the reason they have more cruise missiles against those extremely expensive carriers and frigates.

For the first time since it left Afghan, you see Russia first time in history of human being, extended power 1500km off boarders to hit terrorist targets.. Nah, give it up to them.

Check the facts on ground, many territories have been taken back from the outlawed western-Qatari-Saudi-Arabia-Turkey-Israel sponsored, backed and trained terrorists in Syria.
How many Russian combat losses ? ZERO

How many Israel combat loses when it did the some thing in Hezbollah ?

Now which one is bigger and deadlier ?

I know you are an AngloZionist empire's sympathizer but hold on. Apply common sense. I am not really pro Russian per say but pro facts.. Despite the fact that I like Putin as a Personality because he's got normal human brains and nothing compared to those r(e)tarded sub-human neocons in U.S.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by fineguy11(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Iran stands no chance against The Israeli Defence Forces.

Israeli Air Force is the most effective air force in the world,it is constantly in its line of duty,Israel has already bought 19 F-35 stealth strike aircraft.This is a cutting-edge stealth aircraft that can penetrate Iranian air defenses undetected and strike nuclear facilities with precision-guided weapons.

Also,for air superiority,they have F-15I Ra'am Strike Aircraft Heavily armed with Python 5 air-to-air and Popeye air-to-ground missiles, as well as electronic countermeasures, Israel's 25 F-15Is should be more than a match for Iran's handful of MiG-29s and Mirages, and its elderly fleet of F-14 and F-4s.Let's not forget that Israel is a master in equipping and redesigning it's fleets of aircrafts,usually a total overhaul of avionics,systems and softwares are changed yearly to incorporate new ones that can outfit the current threat against it's territory by enemy forces.

Israeli subs gives Israel territorial control over the Caspian and Mediterranean in the outbreak of war between Iran and Israel.Israel has six Dolphin class submarines.These subs have formidable capabilities as anti-surface and anti-submarine vessels,they also have advanced air-independent propulsion that uses fuel cells to enable them to stay submerged for far longer than earlier diesel subs.They can be deployed to the Red Sea,the Mediterranean,close to their homeland and still within firing range on Iran.The subs carry nuclear armed cruise missiles and there are reports that they may also have on board the Tomahawk,can't verify how true that is,but with Israel it is very possible.

The Arrow Missile Interceptors will displace incoming Iranian missiles,with the Iron Dome also in place,it would enable Israel withstand overwhelming incoming rockets and missiles from entering into Israel.

Let's move to Nukes,because there can't be war between Israel and Iran without the place of nukes,that's the end game for both parties,even though Israel has never admitted to possessing them,it's still a mystery to the U.S. how Israel has successfully built nukes that have long intercontinental range,Israeli nukes are also battle ready should the need arise,they are buried in silos deep underground with their own personal cooling system which can withstand a nuclear attack and can be launch at any target worldwide.

One that Iran should be scared of is Israel's Jericho III ballistic missile which can carry a 2.2ton warhead,the Jericho III gives Israel nuclear strike capabilities within the entire Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and almost all parts of North America, as well as within large parts of South America and North Oceania.The range of the Jericho 3 also provides an extremely high impact speed for nearby targets, enabling it to avoid any Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) defenses that may develop in the immediate region.Iranian air defense systems would be rendered useless by Jericho 3.

If anyone is more prepared for war,it's Israel who has conducted drills militarily and civilian in the case of an attack on Israel,Israelis today know what to do when at war.
the OP said nukes apart,why are u foaming from your mouth?F 35 is still work in progress,its stealth cababilities are highly in doubt despite billions being pumped into the project..,,as for ur caspian claims,isreal has submarines alright,but isreal has no access to the caspian sea..,,that sea is owned by 5 countries, RUSSIA,IRAN,KAZAKHSTAN,TURKMENISTAN AND AZERBAIJAN!no war ship in the world apart from this countries have can have access to this sea,thats why its the prefered choice for russia when launching cruise missiles...back to the topic @hand,i dont think the iranians are ready for a direct confrontation with isreal they wld need to invest heavly on military equipments and besides a direct confrontation is not possible,looking at the map.the IDF can only enter iran through IRAQ,AZERBIAJAN or through the GULF,i dont see them geting approval by the countries of either of these routes..in a nutshell,a war between iran and isreal will be mostly an air war involving fighter jets,missiles and other projectiles......
least i forget,isreal declaring war on iran in the future will be sucidal for the IDF,cause while the IDF may not be able enter iranian territory,the iranians on the other hand have access to isreal through their proxies i.e hamas@the gaza stripe and the more potent HEZBOLLAH from lebanon...isreal will have to fight iran on 3 fronts,which is gonna take a toll on the isreali army..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
scully95:

lol..
they say head you say forehead..lol.. Russia is not fighting the war of the same weight.. Check the chart again.. over 200,000 enemy compared to just 1000 tier 1 Hezbollah fighters back in the day.. you must be day dreaming..

Russian airstrikes is backed by Syrian Army ground troops, Hezbollah forces and Iranian army coalition .. Now that is the strategy. Iranian army and Hezbollah has long been fighting the Anglozionist sponsored terrorists in Syria.. The only thing that was missing in the formation was the Air-force and on several occasions has Israel invaded Syrian airspace using Airforce, usually on where they are gaining grounds against Israel sponsored terrorists ..

Now that is not possible.. The military formation backed by Russian airforce is taking back territories.. That's the reality on ground.. Again check Russian Air-force combat loses..

Big zero..

So what are you saying ?? Now that's military know how.. Not just cyber ratting that we are the best, we are the best.. These are facts on ground.. Check it again.. There is no way you can twist it one bit..It's opened to the naked eyes
I thought your arguement was limited to Russia now I see how you deceptively include the Syrian Army meaning we are to consider both parties as a joint offensive against ISIS right?

if taking into account Syrian ground troops,can you confirm to us that there haven't been casualties on their own side??Can you also confirm to us that ISIS is engaging the Syrian ground forces the same way Hezbollah engaged Israel?

No matter how well you twist this,Russia is not on a battlefield here like Israel ever was with Hezbollah.If you can somehow substantiate Russia's engagement in Syria with Israel vs Hezbollah to being of the same weight,then I'd concur that Israel is overrated,maybe you'll need another chart to explain so.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
scully95:
[s][/s]

After all your crap is said and done. Russia purged the miscreants away from Russia and that is the end result the reality on ground. They never stopped until the end and the end result is chechynia republic is Russian territory today. And yes the terrorists were annihilated.

So you are dealing with victors of a proxy war in south Caucasus Russia. That is the reality on ground. The terrorist were killed and Russia won the war.

By the way, facts are on ground that dealing with the same situation without diverting the topic to something else..
Conclusion.. Super humans when it comes to military capabilities know how and so on.. A stand-up ovation to the Russians. Facts are on ground as we speak.

The similar occasion is fighting in a territory that is not yours. You should obviously expect a defeat. When you compare Israel military again to Russia ( are you insane self ?)

My point is still very valid. When you compare the same situation to Israel attacking Hezbollah. There is huge margin .. In this case, your western propaganda about Israel is just what it is.

Those who deserve to be called the best,super human are the Russians.
Lol,am sure you are on some FSB paylist,you are relentless with how you dish out lies bro.

You claiming Russia succeeded in Chechnya,today,there's still a large and active formation of Chechen militias undecided
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
fineguy11:
the OP said nukes apart,why are u foaming from your mouth?F 35 is still work in progress,its stealth cababilities are highly in doubt despite billions being pumped into the project..,,as for ur caspian claims,isreal has submarines alright,but isreal has no access to the caspian sea..,,that sea is owned by 5 countries, RUSSIA,IRAN,KAZAKHSTAN,TURKMENISTAN AND AZERBAIJAN!no war ship in the world apart from this countries have can have access to this sea,thats why its the prefered choice for russia when launching cruise missiles...back to the topic @hand,i dont think the iranians are ready for a direct confrontation with isreal they wld need to invest heavly on military equipments and besides a direct confrontation is not possible,looking at the map.the IDF can only enter iran through IRAQ,AZERBIAJAN or through the GULF,i dont see them geting approval by the countries of either of these routes..in a nutshell,a war between iran and isreal will be mostly an air war involving fighter jets,missiles and other projectiles......
least i forget,isreal declaring war on iran in the future will be sucidal for the IDF,cause while the IDF may not be able enter iranian territory,the iranians on the other hand have access to isreal through their proxies i.e hamas@the gaza stripe and the more potent HEZBOLLAH from lebanon...isreal will have to fight iran on 3 fronts,which is gonna take a toll on the isreali army..
Israel ain't paying for 19 units of the F-35 f it's not feasible,the first batch will be rolled out in 2017,Israel is already in the final stages of developing it's own unique signature features to the stealth aircraft.

My bad,Israel may not have access to the Caspian but it can take out any targets inside the Caspian,

There's no talking Iran vs Israel without nukes,we both know both nations rely heavily on it as a deterrent,when war comes,someone will be forced to use it as a second strike.

Iran doesn't have the technological upperhand against Israel currently,financially,Israel has more money to finance it's military,the only advantage Iran has is manpower,what's manpower without the right weapon to defeat the enemy,Iran needs to boost it's military first before thinking of taking on Israel.

Israel has succeeded in fighting a war on all fronts with nations,it will be wrong to presume,she can't engage Iran from afar and fight it's factions nearby undecided
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by jnhmaxxwell: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Lol,am sure you are on some FSB paylist,you are relentless with how you dish out lies bro.

You claiming Russia succeeded in Chechnya,today,there's still a large and active formation of Chechen militias undecided

Chechen militias lol. Except those ones in Syria as we speak. About 5-8k of them are even being recruited by British instructor that speaks Russian. That is one of the reason Russia got vexed. Crossing the red-lines.. As for Grozny, forget. The real Chechens are great fighters alone and are enough to defend Grozny and the republic in General.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
It appears Israel is hellbent on having the F-35's.It'll be taking delivery of the first sets of F-35's around mid 2016 after committing $475million for integration of Israeli systems.Israel would be buying the most expensive sets at $120million per aircraft.

Also,it would be adding another Iron Dome battery.In preparedness for an attack on Iran,Israeli test pilots have concluded a combat doctrine to cripple Russian S-300 air defense system in Iran using the F-161.

Definitely in no time,with the intelligence advantage of the F-35 stealth capability,the S-400 shouldn't pose a threat to the Israeli Airforce as the location and radar of the S-400 is spread out before the pilot.

www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.690204
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 5:08am On Dec 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
It appears Israel is hellbent on having the F-35's.It'll be taking delivery of the first sets of F-35's around mid 2016 after committing $475million for integration of Israeli systems.Israel would be buying the most expensive sets at $120million per aircraft.

Also,it would be adding another Iron Dome battery.In preparedness for an attack on Iran,Israeli test pilots have concluded a combat doctrine to cripple Russian S-300 air defense system in Iran using the F-161.

Definitely in no time,with the intelligence advantage of the F-35 stealth capability,the S-400 shouldn't pose a threat to the Israeli Airforce as the location and radar of the S-400 is spread out before the pilot.

www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.690204
Continue day dreaming.. What you don't know and you refuse to understand is.. S-300 and S-400 with Panstir are designed to destroy earth objects and could easily be upgraded. Just of recent, S-400 was successfully tested against strong jamming enviroment. It fired and hit target..

S-500 will join Russia's air defesnse arsenal.. S-500 is designed to destroy space objects flying to the earth..

Now get some brains.. If Isreal test S-300 till tomorrow, It's just one out of its arsernal.. The same S-300 is being installed in the Artic as we speak. Now you have S-300,Panstair, S-400 and S-500 which you never can tell how much Russia is now willing to go to defend its interest.. Meaning Syria and Iran.. Iran already joined BRICS..

Russia is ready for WAR........ Big time WAR.. So get that stick into your dead brain cells.. Isreal will lose, Anglozionist Empire will die a slow but painful death like the soviert empire did without major wars. Now this is the future.. ORdinary North korea there will turn the east coast of U.S to ashes not to talk of Russia if attacked.. Turkey is just a scape goat and even the idiotic Saudi Arabia Puppet forming stupid 40 useless coalition.. Majority of which are Saudi Arabia sponsored Wahabbi terrorist organization backed by the AngloZionist Empire.

Saudi needs to stop acting like a fool. Foolish idiot... And always dancing puppet to the Anglizionist dictates..

Anglozionist Empire will burn, Isreal does not have a future in the middle east.. NATo will fall. and the earth can have peace again because the future is a Multi-polar world. BRICS is already a reality, SCO, AIIB and African Development Bank... The backward Neocons should deal with that..

Always get that stick into you super dead brain-cells. #Mofo

Meanwhile, always take note. AngloZionist Emipre = Anglo America+Anglo Saxon + the Zionist Israel + All their Pamement Puppets (E.g all the countries in NATO,Saudi Arabia,Japan,Qatar) +Temporary Puppets (E.g Boko haram, Deash,ISIL,IS, Alshebab,Taqfiri, Nnamdi Kanu,Free Syrian Army, Current Ukrainian president)
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
scully95:

Continue day dreaming.. What you don't know and you refuse to understand is.. S-300 and S-400 with Panstir are designed to destroy earth objects and could easily be upgraded. Just of recent, S-400 was successfully tested against strong jamming enviroment. It fired and hit target..

S-500 will join Russia's air defesnse arsenal.. S-500 is designed to destroy space objects flying to the earth..

Now get some brains.. If Isreal test S-300 till tomorrow, It's just one out of its arsernal.. The same S-300 is being installed in the Artic as we speak. Now you have S-300,Panstair, S-400 and S-500 which you never can tell how much Russia is now willing to go to defend its interest.. Meaning Syria and Iran.. Iran already joined BRICS..

Russia is ready for WAR........ Big time WAR.. So get that stick into your dead brain cells.. Isreal will lose, Anglozionist Empire will die a slow but painful death like the soviert empire did without major wars. Now this is the future.. ORdinary North korea there will turn the east coast of U.S to ashes not to talk of Russia if attacked.. Turkey is just a scape goat and even the idiotic Saudi Arabia Puppet forming stupid 40 useless coalition.. Majority of which are Saudi Arabia sponsored Wahabbi terrorist organization backed by the AngloZionist Empire.

Saudi needs to stop acting like a fool. Foolish idiot... And always dancing puppet to the Anglizionist dictates..

Anglozionist Empire will burn, Isreal does not have a future in the middle east.. NATo will fall. and the earth can have peace again because the future is a Multi-polar world. BRICS is already a reality, SCO, AIIB and African Development Bank... The backward Neocons should deal with that..

Always get that stick into you super dead brain-cells. #Mofo

Meanwhile, always take note. AngloZionist Emipre = Anglo America+Anglo Saxon + the Zionist Israel + All their Pamement Puppets (E.g all the countries in NATO,Saudi Arabia,Japan,Qatar) +Temporary Puppets (E.g Boko haram, Deash,ISIL,IS, Alshebab,Taqfiri, Nnamdi Kanu,Free Syrian Army, Current Ukrainian president)
What are we saying,what are you saying?

Is it that you can't read or what?Or you can't comprehend or I get it,you have a problem with good news as Israel seems to keep breaking every barriers to her military strength.

You are just daft I get it,isn't it progress for Israel and any other military to be able to evade and take out one of the world's advanced air defense systems.

Your likes paraded the S-300 as invisible,today,Israel has learnt how to cripple it with it's F-16I jets,let the S-300 be upgraded,Israel as well will keep upgrading its fleet.Do I need to remind you that Israeli systems are one the best in the world and it's airforce fleets receives yearly upgrades that surprises every other military possessing the same jets.

How would you now say that S-400 and S-500 can't be taken out?No weapon is invicible,it's only a matter of time before someone learns how to make it useless,this Israel waste no time in doing.With the S-400 already in Syria,you think a country like Israel would sit back and watch the S-400 take out it's jets from the skies in the event such happens.No,it strives to maintain air superiority,one out of the way is progress,no weapon is invicible.The F-35 is Israel's game changer,it's advanced intelligence capability can detect all surface to air defense systems before they lock unto the F-35 and acquire target,so tell me please,how the S-400 will shoot down the F-35 when it's radar has sniffed it out miles away.

Let Russia upgrade the S-400 today,Israel has paid $475million to incorporate it's own systems into the F-35 when some nations are yet to meet their own quota for the F-35 program,here is Israel already taking the lead with upgrading the already acclaimed invicible F-35,what else needs to be said?Except your biase hates the truth which obviously it does,Israel keeps cutting corners,like it or not,the Israeli Air force remains the most effective in the world,definitely you'd hate to hear that,I wouldn't care less cause only fools would dispute that.

Yes I get your distaste for the US and it's allies but make good of not being biased with your opinion.Israel is a formidable force in the Middle-East,I wonder who or what will unsit her from having a future in the Middle-East,you obviously know so little,just pure hate from you,I need not go far,your dollop head boss must be proud of you whenever you spew trash.

Turkey is just a scapegoat you say,please prove how Russia's recent actions have proven to be effective against Turkey.Saudi might be the sponsor for terrorism,in the wake of events,its coalition has so far not been criticized by any party,not even your Russia.

If ordinary Turkey can front against Russia without US backing,imagine what all US allies and NATO are capable of.Your assertion of Russia's influence is extremely laughable.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
What are we saying,what are you saying?

Is it that you can't read or what?Or you can't comprehend or I get it,you have a problem with good news as Israel seems to keep breaking every barriers to her military strength.

You are just daft I get it,isn't it progress for Israel and any other military to be able to evade and take out one of the world's advanced air defense systems.

Your likes paraded the S-300 as invisible,today,Israel has learnt how to cripple it with it's F-16I jets,let the S-300 be upgraded,Israel as well will keep upgrading its fleet.Do I need to remind you that Israeli systems are one the best in the world and it's airforce fleets receives yearly upgrades that surprises every other military possessing the same jets.

How would you now say that S-400 and S-500 can't be taken out?No weapon is invicible,it's only a matter of time before someone learns how to make it useless,this Israel waste no time in doing.With the S-400 already in Syria,you think a country like Israel would sit back and watch the S-400 take out it's jets from the skies in the event such happens.No,it strives to maintain air superiority,one out of the way is progress,no weapon is invicible.The F-35 is Israel's game changer,it's advanced intelligence capability can detect all surface to air defense systems before they lock unto the F-35 and acquire target,so tell me please,how the S-400 will shoot down the F-35 when it's radar has sniffed it out miles away.

Let Russia upgrade the S-400 today,Israel has paid $475million to incorporate it's own systems into the F-35 when some nations are yet to meet their own quota for the F-35 program,here is Israel already taking the lead with upgrading the already acclaimed invicible F-35,what else needs to be said?Except your biase hates the truth which obviously it does,Israel keeps cutting corners,like it or not,the Israeli Air force remains the most effective in the world,definitely you'd hate to hear that,I wouldn't care less cause only fools would dispute that.

Yes I get your distaste for the US and it's allies but make good of not being biased with your opinion.Israel is a formidable force in the Middle-East,I wonder who or what will unsit her from having a future in the Middle-East,you obviously know so little,just pure hate from you,I need not go far,your dollop head boss must be proud of you whenever you spew trash.

Turkey is just a scapegoat you say,please prove how Russia's recent actions have proven to be effective against Turkey.Saudi might be the sponsor for terrorism,in the wake of events,its coalition has so far not been criticized by any party,not even your Russia.

If ordinary Turkey can front against Russia without US backing,imagine what all US allies and NATO are capable of.Your assertion of Russia's influence is extremely laughable.

Go and seat down... YOu are a kid. Obviously without deep insight and can't even know who the Bully really is.. Bully always lose in the end and as such, Israel will lose.. If Israel likes, buy 1miliion S-35.. It will be shut down one by one.. Using S-400...By the way, who told you Iran will be getting S-300 ? You think they will be that foolish right ??

Iran will be getting the upgaded S-300.. This is not the same S-300 in Ukraine or anyone the Israelis may have tested or get break through..

Again kid talking like a complete idiot... Turkey is a scape-goat pushed by NATO to commit Suicide and message from those Pushing Turkey is clear.. That Turkey should solve its problem with Russia.. What is that telling you ??
USE your over dead brain cells..

Check the history of Turkey and Russian War... Turkey is a big loser... Like I said, kid should stop talking already..Turkey obviously wants a war but would get it full time by the time the whole of Syria is taken.. Then you know that is the right time to go into war with Turkey.. Remember Putin is always playing the right card at the right time..

And this is predictable. Turkey is adviced not to continue its provocations or excalation.. Now again who is the Bully ?? Turkey or Russia
You see, kid how War is being won. It's not by attacking but by defending. That is how war is being won the most..
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
scully95:

Go and seat down... YOu are a kid. Obviously without deep insight and can't even know who the Bully really is.. Bully always lose in the end and as such, Israel will lose.. If Israel likes, buy 1miliion S-35.. It will be shut down one by one.. Using S-400...By the way, who told you Iran will be getting S-300 ? You think they will be that foolish right ??

Iran will be getting the upgaded S-300.. This is not the same S-300 in Ukraine or anyone the Israelis may have tested or get break through..

Again kid talking like a complete idiot... Turkey is a scape-goat pushed by NATO to commit Suicide and message from those Pushing Turkey is clear.. That Turkey should solve its problem with Russia.. What is that telling you ??
USE your over dead brain cells..

Check the history of Turkey and Russian War... Turkey is a big loser... Like I said, kid should stop talking already..Turkey obviously wants a war but would get it full time by the time the whole of Syria is taken.. Then you know that is the right time to go into war with Turkey.. Remember Putin is always playing the right card at the right time..

And this is predictable. Turkey is adviced not to continue its provocations or excalation.. Now again who is the Bully ?? Turkey or Russia
You see, kid how War is being won. It's not by attacking but by defending. That is how war is being won the most..

Iran has the S-300 already which could be upgraded to whatever specifications.

The S-400 or S-500 would be rendered useless when Israel starts flying the F-35.The S-400 and S-500 is not an invisible air defense system,get it in your head.It can and will eventually be crippled by advanced technology.You find it hard to accept but it's the fact here,no weapon is built to last forever,no weapon can't be defeated.It takes the right enemy and the right resources to find a solution to defeating any such weapon,that's reality.

Just shut it,your rantings are misplaced,Turkey is on a path to suicide,it's been a month now and we haven't seen Russia building the gallows for Turkey.Where is Russia with more lies against Turkey or is it the food sanctions and travel ban,I laugh in Hebrew grin

You guys should just sit down,the day your Russia proves it is not a toothless bulldog,then you can make proud of Russian actions.Till then you guys are whimpering dogs that only growls,no fight or attack undecided
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Iran has the S-300 already which could be upgraded to whatever specifications.

The S-400 or S-500 would be rendered useless when Israel starts flying the F-35.The S-400 and S-500 is not an invisible air defense system,get it in your head.It can and will eventually be crippled by advanced technology.You find it hard to accept but it's the fact here,no weapon is built to last forever,no weapon can't be defeated.It takes the right enemy and the right resources to find a solution to defeating any such weapon,that's reality.

Just shut it,your rantings are misplaced,Turkey is on a path to suicide,it's been a month now and we haven't seen Russia building the gallows for Turkey.Where is Russia with more lies against Turkey or is it the food sanctions and travel ban,I laugh in Hebrew grin

You guys should just sit down,the day your Russia proves it is not a toothless bulldog,then you can make proud of Russian actions.Till then you guys are whimpering dogs that only growls,no fight or attack undecided

I know you are a son of the devil itself. Satan.... the Jew bastard.. Why are you trolling a Niaja forum by the way ? Distorthing public oppinion.. How much do you get paid per comment ?

Open your dead brain cells.. In an all out war.. The anglozionist Empire will break.. The only thing the Smart U.S will do and has been doing is pushing turkey to fight Russia. It will continue to push its puppets as usual. Meanwhile Turkey is not the main target...

If your dead brain cells did not work well. Let me remind you again. The main goal in Syria is to clear the state off ISIL,DEASH,ISreali terrorist, Turkish ISIL terrrists, Qatari terrorists and major Saudi arabian terrorists and others..

Now check the battle field ? What is happening ? How many stolen oil tanks was destroyed ? Yesterday 6 more have been destroyed.. making it 1200 tankers ilegally stealing syrian Oil. The ISreali free terrorist syrian army, what is happening to them as we speak ??
You are a learner.. Just shut your mouth already.
The leader of the Anglozionist Empire knows very well, that they will lose this one. The only thing on the table now is to either co-operate or get down and fight.

I know you are a stupid troll, that gets paid for distorthing public opinion. I'm anti-troll and I can easily spot one when I see it. The only thing is counter your public disinformation tactics.

Obviosuly, common sense is all that is needed to counter a stupid backward toilet paid troll like you. Mere Effigy of backwardness.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
scully95:

I know you are a son of the devil itself. Satan.... the Jew bastard.. Why are you trolling a Niaja forum by the way ? Distorthing public oppinion.. How much do you get paid per comment ?

Open your dead brain cells.. In an all out war.. The anglozionist Empire will break.. The only thing the Smart U.S will do and has been doing is pushing turkey to fight Russia. It will continue to push its puppets as usual. Meanwhile Turkey is not the main target...

If your dead brain cells did not work well. Let me remind you again. The main goal in Syria is to clear the state off ISIL,DEASH,ISreali terrorist, Turkish ISIL terrrists, Qatari terrorists and major Saudi arabian terrorists and others..

Now check the battle field ? What is happening ? How many stolen oil tanks was destroyed ? Yesterday 6 more have been destroyed.. making it 1200 tankers ilegally stealing syrian Oil. The ISreali free terrorist syrian army, what is happening to them as we speak ??
You are a learner.. Just shut your mouth already.
The leader of the Anglozionist Empire knows very well, that they will lose this one. The only thing on the table now is to either co-operate or get down and fight.

I know you are a stupid troll, that gets paid for distorthing public opinion. I'm anti-troll and I can easily spot one when I see it. The only thing is counter your public disinformation tactics.

Obviosuly, common sense is all that is needed to counter a stupid backward toilet paid troll like you. Mere Effigy of backwardness.

Really, It calls me a Jew bastard,am sure you need to check that chip in your brain,Fvcking brain-smoked Russian apologist.You sweating your palms off over a country that has not been of relevance to your existence as an individual,a country that gives no two fvcks about you and your country.

US is not pushing Turkey to anything.Turkey independently is taking on Russia.By and by Turkey is calling Russia's bluff big time.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3344188/Now-Turkey-says-RUSSIA-involved-illegal-oil-trade-ISIS-Putin-warns-murdering-pilots-met-just-sanctions.html

Am sure you guys missed the memo when Turkey accused Russia of being a party to the illegal oil trade.Erdogan has promised to release evidence should Russia back it claims.

Russia's keeps bombing oil depots and showing the world satelite image of the smoked oil tankers,accusing Erdogan's family of sponsoring the oil deals and the Turkish govt of giving ISIS oil trade a sort of immunity.

But they've failed woefully with their lies cause they haven't been able to provide evidence linking Erdogan's family to ISIS oil deal,and am sure you've seen Erdogan is not a whimpering dog,he has made bold to call on Russia that he would reason should Russia provide evidence he sponsors this terrorist.

We see how RAF jets are taking out real ISIS targets and not the ones your flying horses in Moscow claim to have destroyed.Very funny how Russia has been claiming to bomb ISIS since September and ISIS is still very much operational in Syria.

ISIS holds just about 35% of Syrian territory currently and Russian airstrikes have failed to flush them out of these known territories not to talk of the Syrian forces ground intervention.How interesting is that?

Your propaganda will keep failing you and I'll be here to rebuff your lies and more more lies as you occassionally dish it out.Russian RoosterDrinker tongue
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ladkud(m): 3:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Israel and Iran are bitter enemies. They have been
so for a very long time, and will be for some time
in the near future, the two countries may engage
in a mutually destructive war. Indeed, both
countries are openly gearing up towards that end.
Iran’s arsenal is largely made up of indigenous
weapons. Although they are locally made, many,
especially its missiles and rockets, have been
tested through its Lebanese proxy, the Hezbollah.
The rockets do not have the precision of their
Western counterparts, but they are cheap; thus,
they can be produced and fired en masse making
them just as dangerous, destructive, and difficult
to intercept.
Iran’s self-sufficiency in weapons productions is
attributed to the US-initiated sanctions
prohibiting the sale of weapons and arms
technology to Iran. In order to keep up with the
arms race in the Middle East, and to ensure its
protection, Iran began to acquire weapons from
countries hostile to the West, particularly China,
Russia, and North Korea; although they also
imported some weapons from Brazil. The
trademark of Iran, however, is the creation of their
own local weapons mostly through reverse
engineering existing foreign weapons systems.
Now, Iran is considered to be one of the most
militarily dominant countries in Asia.
Of course, Israel is considered by many observers
and analysts to be more advanced and more
capable than any other Arab state in the Middle
East, including Iran. What Israel lacks in numbers
it makes up in its technological superiority.
Indeed, Israel’s weapons systems are considered
to be one of the world’s most advanced, even
attracting interest of the US, Japan, UK, Australia,
and other wealthy countries. The Iron Dome and
David’s Sling missile defense shields, for instance,
are so accurate they have been proven to destroy
95% of hostile missiles in mid-air. South Korea
and Japan has persistently showed interest in
acquiring the systems and have negotiated with
Israel for it. Israel, too, has a superior air force,
and it is even bent on acquiring the latest F-35
Joint Strike Fighter. The addition of this highly
capable aircraft will further bolster Israel’s strike
capability.
Essentially, the conflict between the two bitter
enemies is going to be a contest of numerical
superiority against technological superiority.
Should war take place, both countries are bound
to hurt each other so much no one would emerge
as the victor.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
[s]
ValerianSteel:
Really, It calls me a Jew bastard,am sure you need to check that chip in your brain,Fvcking brain-smoked Russian apologist.You sweating your palms off over a country that has not been of relevance to your existence as an individual,a country that gives no two fvcks about you and your country.

US is not pushing Turkey to anything.Turkey independently is taking on Russia.By and by Turkey is calling Russia's bluff big time.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3344188/Now-Turkey-says-RUSSIA-involved-illegal-oil-trade-ISIS-Putin-warns-murdering-pilots-met-just-sanctions.html

Am sure you guys missed the memo when Turkey accused Russia of being a party to the illegal oil trade.Erdogan has promised to release evidence should Russia back it claims.

Russia's keeps bombing oil depots and showing the world satelite image of the smoked oil tankers,accusing Erdogan's family of sponsoring the oil deals and the Turkish govt of giving ISIS oil trade a sort of immunity.

But they've failed woefully with their lies cause they haven't been able to provide evidence linking Erdogan's family to ISIS oil deal,and am sure you've seen Erdogan is not a whimpering dog,he has made bold to call on Russia that he would reason should Russia provide evidence he sponsors this terrorist.

We see how RAF jets are taking out real ISIS targets and not the ones your flying horses in Moscow claim to have destroyed.Very funny how Russia has been claiming to bomb ISIS since September and ISIS is still very much operational in Syria.

ISIS holds just about 35% of Syrian territory currently and Russian airstrikes have failed to flush them out of these known territories not to talk of the Syrian forces ground intervention.How interesting is that?

Your propaganda will keep failing you and I'll be here to rebuff your lies and more more lies as you occassionally dish it out.Russian RoosterDrinker tongue
[/s]

Super Stup(i)d idiot always far away from reality. Thinking anybody that is in his/her right senses must be a Pro-Russia. You must have wetted your backward Effigy of stupidy today ? It's obviously growing stronger by the day.

Being pro-facts here does not nessary mean pro Russia, Iran, or Pro China.. If Russia, China, Iran or Syria start doing the wrong thing, Obviously common sense will tell any normal non-sub-human being to think the right way..

Now listen to a normal human being bellow. He was an American that renounced his citizenship..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mYrBdrUqA

Just to prove that you are a foolish toilet paid troll. Mere effify of backwardness.. Please stop wetting your Effigy..

Foolish idiot that you are .. Is there any common sense in what turkey says ?? Russia has Oil.. Massive oil and does not steal other people's Oil..
Turkey on the other end has no Oil. It's even childish for Turkey to call out Russia after Russia innitially said about 40 countries are in the ilegal oil business and this babboon sharing Daily.uk mail propaganda here and want anyone without common sense to believe.

That post is for someone without common sense ok.. It's not for normal human being except zombies and those toilet paid trolls to market and distort public oppinion which you foolishly are..

Obviously this is the video of the tankers bombed by Russian Airforce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAY7LXFhxM

It looked like images from stupid propaganda you are marketing right ??

I said, it. You are a foolish backward toilet paid troll set to distort public oppinion... You are a learner and a looser.
Idiot of th 21st century is your second name. Mumu ode.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
scully95:
[s][/s]

Super Stup(i)d idiot always far away from reality. Thinking anybody that is in his/her right senses must be a Pro-Russia. You must have wetted your backward Effigy of stupidy today ? It's obviously growing stronger by the day.

Being pro-facts here does not nessary mean pro Russia, Iran, or Pro China.. If Russia, China, Iran or Syria start doing the wrong thing, Obviously common sense will tell any normal non-sub-human being to think the right way..

Now listen to a normal human being bellow. He was an American that renounced his citizenship..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mYrBdrUqA

Just to prove that you are a foolish toilet paid troll. Mere effify of backwardness.. Please stop wetting your Effigy..

Foolish idiot that you are .. Is there any common sense in what turkey says ?? Russia has Oil.. Massive oil and does not steal other people's Oil..
Turkey on the other end has no Oil. It's even childish for Turkey to call out Russia after Russia innitially said about 40 countries are in the ilegal oil business and this babboon sharing Daily.uk mail propaganda here and want anyone without common sense to believe.

That post is for someone without common sense ok.. It's not for normal human being except zombies and those toilet paid trolls to market and distort public oppinion which you foolishly are..

Obviously this is the video of the tankers bombed by Russian Airforce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAY7LXFhxM

It looked like images from stupid propaganda you are marketing right ??

I said, it. You are a foolish backward toilet paid troll set to distort public oppinion... You are a learner and a looser.
Idiot of th 21st century is your second name. Mumu ode.

You lying dollop head,fvcking truth bending,fact manipulator.

Am done with you man,go get your head checked.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Israel's fifth Dolphin class submarine already en route Haifa port in Israel.

The $2billion stealth and nuclear capable sub makes a 3,000mile journey to Haifa.Equipped with Air Independent Propulsion,this platform doubles its covert capability.It can remain submerged for a significantly longer period than other conventional submarines.The INS Rahav runs state of the art surveillance and tracking systems,countermeasures,anti-jamming systems for electronic warfare,satelite communication.The boat is to be equipped with cruise missiles topped with nuclear warheads-much needed for Israel's second strike capability.

The INS Rahav with the INS Tanin are Israel's master weapon against Iran and all other enemy forces.

[img]http://.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2015/12/AvI-FsAg_SQxrEluwqJrDzgoORRb3DUcyVWfwhRCL_38-195x293.jpg[/img]
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You lying dollop head,fvcking truth bending,fact manipulator.

Am done with you man,go get your head checked.
why are you wasting your time and energy on that slowpoke? He is so passionate about displaying his unreserved stupidity in public grin
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
mazeltov:
why are you wasting your time and energy on that slowpoke? He is so passionate about displaying his unreserved stupidity in public grin
I swear,I've given up on the dollop head.His stupidity is nauseating.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Israel's fifth Dolphin class submarine already en route Haifa port in Israel.

The $2billion stealth and nuclear capable sub makes a 3,000mile journey to Haifa.Equipped with Air Independent Propulsion,this platform doubles its covert capability.It can remain submerged for a significantly longer period than other conventional submarines.The INS Rahav runs state of the art surveillance and tracking systems,countermeasures,anti-jamming systems for electronic warfare,satelite communication.The boat is to be equipped with cruise missiles topped with nuclear warheads-much needed for Israel's second strike capability.

The INS Rahav with the INS Tanin are Israel's master weapon against Iran and all other enemy forces.

[img]http://.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2015/12/AvI-FsAg_SQxrEluwqJrDzgoORRb3DUcyVWfwhRCL_38-195x293.jpg[/img]

Nigeria has a stealth OPV. The NNS Centenery. A second one is being built at the PH naval dockyard.
The NNS Unity is also a stealth OPV. It will be delivered in the nearest future.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
craziebone:

Nigeria has a stealth OPV. The NNS Centenery. A second one is being built at the PH naval dockyard.
The NNS Unity is also a stealth OPV. It will be delivered in the nearest future.
The Chinese P18 corvettes,their armament appears limited in a blue water naval warfare.The chinese missiles on it has a range of just 250km.Compared to Russian corvettes that can carry long range cruise missiles.The OPV is fitted for just ant-ship and anti-submarine combat.It needs a better ASUW missiles.I wouldn't know if the Nigerian Navy changed it's armament,I haven't found any online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Considering A Run For President In / Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job / Akufo-addo Sworn In As President Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.