Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) (46309 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2015
what are those young ladies doing with such an Old man? Don't tell me this is love cos its not
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Agbaya tongue

BABANGBALI:
if this old baba cathes seun,lalasticlala,funjosh,chukwudi44,barcanista and eleko1 for one corner,he go taking take boxing comot their teeth. I just dey imagine how sseun go look like if four of him front teeth remove,nairaland babes and all those abeokuta babes including mukina2 wey dey die for am go pick race grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by SACI: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=40675694][/quote]
I got one word for u ...MUMU
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
BABANGBALI:
omo na true i talk now,why you think say all those old women and small small girls dey run after you?na because you get long big and very active preek now
angry

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by jolarify4(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
baifrans as how
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Be shinning your teeth you hear. Agbaya buruku tongue
what i do na,haba!?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by engrkaz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
btoks:
Alaafin has got a good boxing stance. Was he a boxer in his youth?
Yea...He was....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by boylce: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sir I give u d credit. U re world's strongest man to be able to make those ladies happy. U know what's up
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Yksoul(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
BABA JAYEJAYE
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
BABANGBALI:
if this old baba cathes seun,lalasticlala,funjosh,chukwudi44,barcanista and eleko1 for one corner,he go taking take boxing comot their teeth. I just dey imagine how sseun go look like if four of him front teeth remove,nairaland babes and all those abeokuta babes including mukina2 wey dey die for am go pick race grin grin grin
hmmm..e be say u de hungry to go spend time with ya 2nd big nyansh,iyangbali,for seun's ewon..
grin grin

Truckpusher,come see ya babe o..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by samuelshowunmi1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Baba U don old oooooooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Spybradd:

hmmm..e be say u de hungry to go spend time with ya 2nd big nyansh,iyangbali,for seun's ewon..
grin grin

If Iyangbali na person babe for this life , na so the person go dey waka dey talk to himself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Rekeb: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Iku baba yeye. K'ade o pe lori, ki bata pe lese.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
Iku baba yeye with his passion for boxing sha. Long life iku baba yeye.
if he has so much passion for boxing ,what has he done to uplift the standard of boxing in Nigeria ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by btoks: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
airsaylongcon:

If you are a true boxing aficionado you will not make this comment. Look at his feet! For an orthodox stance he's got his left and right feet positioned wrongly. Contrast them with Larry's southpaw stance
A true Orthodox stance has the left foot forward and you can see that as the mirror image of Larry's southpaw stance. I don't know what you mean about the Alaafin's position!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
btoks:

A true Orthodox stance has the left foot forward and you can see that as the mirror image of Larry's southpaw stance. I don't know what you mean about the Alaafin's position!!

The left foot doesn't point at the target like the Alaafin's. Look at Larry's right foot. Its pointed away from the target. If Baba has to roll his shoulders right he's gonna twist his ankle or her hit by a powerful left. Plus baba is flat on his back foot in the first two pics

1. The feet should be a little more than shoulder width apart, with the front foot being at an angle of 45 degrees to the imaginary line drawn from the toe on the front foot to the heel on the back foot
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by 1Segzy: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
He may not need to throw any punch. All he will do is to recite a little incantation and Larry will drop down comatose
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by ginggerxy: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
MrCuddles:
Good one. Some Biafran leaders will be carrying pot belly and be feeling sexy
boy wetin igbo ppl do you, i see so much hate in your write up.why waste so much energy hatin while you can convert it into useful work. I pity your low life
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

EWwwwwwwwwwwww. I'm a tiny little girl. I don't do big and long preek grin grin.
Your hair...ha like it.. You look so deeper life with it.smiley
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
ginggerxy:
boy wetin igbo ppl do you, i see so much hate in your write up.why waste so much energy hatin while you can convert it into useful work. I pity your low life

Do I know you? Abeg waka
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Spybradd:

grin grin

which ewon again?ewon wey i don go tire. Seun don tire for me self,na new face like your own him dey look for now for him prison grin grin grin grin

We go come there come dey greet you like dis,a ku ewon yi o,ewon yi a tu wa lara o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
If Iyangbali na person babe for this life , na so the person go dey waka dey talk to himself. cheesy
meaning pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Your hair...ha like it.. You look so deeper life with it.smiley
Haha. SU ke? Never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by dododawa1: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
BABA VS TYSON
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
MrCuddles:
Good one. Some Biafran leaders will be carrying pot belly and be feeling sexy
It is a good one indeed, at least he is not a known rapist but a certified sex addict.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Looks like Oba wants to be fit enough to still be in Active service of his youngest wife.

grin
Mehn they ever retire from gonking so? Abi in mama-ps voice *their manhood lives on*
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
meaning pls?
You na craze woman nau. tongue
Bite me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Notoriousbabe how fa grin

IYANGBALI:
which ewon again?ewon wey i don go tire. Seun don tire for me self,na new face like your own him dey look for now for him prison grin grin grin grin

We go come there come dey greet you like dis,a ku ewon yi o,ewon yi a tu wa lara o grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You na craze woman nau. tongue
Bite me
my craze never reach your own o,i still dey follow you for back,me i dey primary 3,you dey final year for university
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) by btoks: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
airsaylongcon:

The left foot doesn't point at the target like the Alaafin's. Look at Larry's right foot. Its pointed away from the target. If Baba has to roll his shoulders right he's gonna twist his ankle or her hit by a powerful left. Plus baba is flat on his back foot in the first two pics

1. The feet should be a little more than shoulder width apart, with the front foot being at an angle of 45 degrees to the imaginary line drawn from the toe on the front foot to the heel on the back foot
I think we can cut the Alaafin some slack given his 77 year old body.Generally speaking his stance is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos / Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) / The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.