Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (48123 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahaha, for spiritual purposes.

Ok oooo, please just give us the names of Imams/Pastors/Babalawos that benefited from this as well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
YEYE sensational headline. I opened the thread hoping to see a quote from him saying dat crap but nothing of such.

Not satisfied, I opened the link, and d headline and body of the aarticle had notin of such.

MOD why is this thread on FP?

This is a clear examp of what the senate is saying concerning the new controversial bill
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Ayibaba1: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
However, Bafarawa had stated that he received N4.6 billion from Dasuki for “spiritual purposes.”

Those were the money doled out to Emirs here and there, Alfas here and there for the purpose of support and prayers for Jonathan to win election.

We all saw all the royal walking sticks pointed at Jonathan in Ife, those walking sticks are not cheap, they carry terrestrial powers that control Nigerian landscape...but I wonder why the terrestrial spirits invoked decided not to vote. Had they voted, Jonathan would have won. grin
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by T9ksy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

Little did Mr Clueless knew that those over-fed Obas are cursing him: culturally, unless he is provoked, there is no place in Yoruba land where Oba's stretch out his staff to someone.

Shebi we told them at the time but hell No! Those genetically-wired chest-beating smart alecs, east of the river niger persisted

with their show of idiocy chorusing "GEJ till 2019" like a dysfunctioning clone or an A-List HNollywood parrot.

4 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Even if jesus was collecting money for miracles,i am very sure he won't receieve a quarter of that.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by missKiffy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
This people don dey craze, i swear
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by deolu2000(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abeg anybody has this man Col. Sambo Dansuki's contacts? I want to consult for him on any issue,so i can collect my on billion,afteral whoever relates with him smiles away with minimum of a billion naira.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by efilefun(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abeg you help me see CHUKWUDI? Seriously missing his senseless posts here, NL is becoming dull without his trash.
NgeneUkwenu:
He Used The Money To Buy Anointed Oil To Kill Boko Haram!

Buhari Should Stop Witch Hunting PDP Members Biko.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by deolu2000(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
T9ksy:

Shebi we told them at the time but hell No! Those genetically-wired chest-beating smart alecs, east of the river niger persisted

with their show of idiocy chorusing "GEJ till 2019" like a dysfunctioning clone or an A-List HNollywood parrot.
i know you are angry but please minimise your grammar,biko.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
catlova:
Hahahaha, for spiritual purposes.

Ok oooo, please just give us the names of Imams/Pastors/Babalawos that benefited from this as well. grin grin grin

Just imagine!!! They are so very kwaluft
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by dadaayodejio(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can't believe this until I hear him say it with my ears.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ekefre4(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dinocarex:
N4.6B for spiritual purposes?

I guess you bought 2 headed monster
Intestine of an ant
A white bat

Continue ooo...
Soon, they will come here to shout
.......... My Hero!!!
was it gej dat collected 4.6bn?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Jalinco: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!! Did Dasuki or GEJ has problems with God or what 4.6billion naira?

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by akilo1: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Put my tobbaco in my mouth,close my mouth for a while,get my bottle of ogogoro by my side,spit for your face.idiot.when did nigeria politician become native doctor performing spiritual rite?dopkesi 2.1b,babalawo 4.6b hmm,each should be sentence to 300years in prison with hard labour

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Do you people even know how much it cost to make Odenshi And Otumokpo bounce bullets?

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by billyG(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ekhai(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
With all these revelations, I concluded that the greatest thing that happened to Nigeria this year is ending PDP misrule.

4 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by anusiobiflora: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Two plots of land for sale at Ibeju-lekki, just behind Beaches estate @ N3m per plot.
Half plot of land for sale at Gbagada for N13m
A plot of land for sale at Isheri-Magodo, N6.5m
Call 08038166168 if you are interested.
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by billyG(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jona is indeed clueless,d doubt has been cleared. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by mickey45: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Since When did politicians starts involving
themselves in spiritual things?

Thieves accusing Robbers!
cheesy

Spiritual Purposes!!!
Now that is new, people collect money from Defence minister for Spiritual purposes! To think of once defending the guy's right to a fair hearing.

You'll wonder what the country's population is that some people are stealing us this blind.

Those who replaced the country's spot on the corruption index with South Africa surely haven't seen this.

Spiritual purposes...
Let's see what Wike and his cohorts will point at for TETFUND's money.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by mickey45: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Since When did politicians starts involving
themselves in spiritual things?

Thieves accusing Robbers!
cheesy

Spiritual Purposes!!!
Now that is new, people collect money from Defence minister for Spiritual purposes! To think of once defending the guy's right to a fair hearing.

You'll wonder what the country's population is that some people are stealing us this blind.

Those who replaced the country's spot on the corruption index with South Africa surely haven't seen this.

Spiritual purposes...
. .... LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by ridious(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Spiritual support or Spiritual attack...
In NIGERIA a theif who steals #14,570 was sent to death by hanging and the looters of $2.1 bn will be asked to pay fine of #500,000 embarassedSpiritual support or Spiritual attack...
In NIGERIA a theif who steals #14,570 was sent to death by hanging and the looters of $2.1 bn will be asked to pay fine of #500,000

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Dinocarex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
ekefre4:
was it gej dat collected 4.6bn?

Did I mention names? Well... You did!!
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by kajoula(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
mrvitalis:
[size=35pt]Looool
No wonder we are were we are today...
we have had fools as leaders [/size].

Bafarawa now a spiritualist.
He should be dealt with but its a pity nothing will be done to this $2b case na only arrests we go dey hear no sanction.
i just hope that this current political administration will not be worse than the previous.......i hope
angry
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Where are the wailing wailers?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=18pt]N4.6billion for spiritual purposes?
That colossal amount is enough to build a mega church!
What kind of President and Minister of Finance would have permitted this demonic kleptocracy? [/size]

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by Intendy: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
Oh my God!!! 4.6 billion naira for God's sake,nd u received the money without pity the live of poor Nigerian nd soldiers heeding to battle BH armless.God will punish you and those who involved accordingly....

Pls,if GEJ was re elected is this how this bunch of satanic in human flesh will continue to loot Nigeria's fund's?

Without being prejudice PMB is leading by example,u quote me to spew trash you no go die better.......
AMEN.
dem no go die better
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by odibsheddy1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecidedspiritual purposes? what does this Buffon take us for?
Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by HungerBAD: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
Please someone should tell me I'm dreaming or the man was quoted wrongly!

Is this guy a Marabout or Babalawo, or a Pastor?? Perhaps the president of Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria who endorsed Jonathan for a second term.

Omg!!

Cc: Lalasticlala.

Cc. Midolian, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, PassingShot, Rawani, Modath, HungerBad, Egift, Donphilopus.

This is really heartbreaking.

Brother it's just sad.

Sadder that the PDP Has shocked, the Nigerian polity into a stupified numbness.

If Bafarawa took this much, just imagine how much the likes of Oritsejafor took?the amounts is what is shocking to me.

Nigerians should really pay attention to all this monies, it is our money, and these thieves should be held accountable.

5 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose by niyi123: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
May thunder fire all those who wanted Jonathan to rule us again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.