Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Lets Talk About This Once And For All! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk About This Once And For All! (976 Views)

I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome / Let's Talk About Love. / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About This Once And For All! by lexfrosty: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2006
Hi there my ghanian, south african, nigerian,egyptian, cameroonian, senegalese african and friends of africa people.

How you all doing?
I just wanted to invite you and your chain of friends to a new forum for africans to meet,network and learn from one another.
This forum is powered by nigerians,south africans and ghanians and we want to it be driven by all africa, it will be for fun, business connections, networking and advertising, real relationship discussions and possible dating hookups, and so many others things. Of course, its for matured people only.
Also, would like you to represent your country on there too and discuss on different issues affecting afrika on religious
issues, music, movies, politics, growingup and lots more on there in the rooms provided there.
You could also use it as a medium to market your products, your talent, yourself meet new people and anything you can make out of it.

---------------------------------

Here is the site : www.oneafrika.net

-------------------------------------

Dont be discouraged that topics are few for now, the forum just started some goodtime back. As you create your topics for discussion/debate it will grow. Will also be needing moderators soon and wont mind help from a few people/members who can make it happen there.
Mind you, its an AFRIKAN thing not a country thing: so everyone is equal there as long as you are afrikan or a friend of afrika, you are welcome. cheesy
KINDLY INVITE YOUR MATURED FRIENDS ONLY AS YOU JOIN AND START POSTING, thanks.
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TOO.

awaiting your logging in soon.
Sir Braz

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Peter Akinola: Stiring Revival Or Causing Division? / Pastor says he is Jesus Christ And The Anti Christ / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.