Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap (1022 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Meet The First Phone You Can Wash With Soap / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by damizille(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Surprised at the title of the post?? Then I can say the feeling is mutual, when I discovered the post I was also surprised as you are currently. Seriously, you can wash a phone with soap and water?? Yes I have heard of waterproof phones and I have believed but this is just a much more harder stuff to get my head around. Let’s get back to the story.

KDDI and Kyocera where the manufacturers of the device which can be washed with soap and the name of the phone is Digno Rafre, this is the first phone to be soap proof and this means you can always use water and soap to wash the phone to keep it clean always, right??

Digno Rafre has been specifically rated for water water resisitance at 43 degrees and it is also said that they device comes with a ducky dock that allows the device float in the bathtub, so you can just “NetFlix and Chill” at your bathtub. Lol sounds cool!!!!

click here for more info>>> http://www.ratedmobile.com/check-out-the-first-phone-in-the-world-that-can-be-washed-with-soap/

Re: Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by LordEmperoris1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
nice
Re: Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by damizille(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
nice

yes ooo.... it will be good for babies especially.. lol
Re: Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2016
damizille:

yes ooo.... it will be good for babies especially.. lol

What is the big deal about this? This is just a gimmick to be honest. Who needs to wash their phones with soap? Do u need to wash a galaxy s6 that is made with glass with soap when u can just clean it with a microfiber cloth and it will look like new. Or is it iPhone 6s made with fine aluminium that u need to wash with soap? Or is it HTC one m9, or even tecno phantom 5 with aluminium body that needs to be washed with soap? Damn even cheaper phones with plastic don't need to be washed with soap... They don't pick up dirt like that. Fingerprint magnet they are but can ways be cleaned with a cloth. And we had waterproof phones as far back as 2013 with the xperia z. Galaxy s5 was also waterproof, but guess what, they are ditching waterproof. Xperia z5 and galaxy s6 are not even waterproof. U know why? Because it is just a needless gimmick.
Re: Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by damizille(m): 1:57am On Jan 11, 2016
greenhulk:

What is the big deal about this? This is just a gimmick to be honest. Who needs to wash their phones with soap? Do u need to wash a galaxy s6 that is made with glass with soap when u can just clean it with a microfiber cloth and it will look like new. Or is it iPhone 6s made with fine aluminium that u need to wash with soap? Or is it HTC one m9, or even tecno phantom 5 with aluminium body that needs to be washed with soap? Damn even cheaper phones with plastic don't need to be washed with soap... They don't pick up dirt like that. Fingerprint magnet they are but can ways be cleaned with a cloth. And we had waterproof phones as far back as 2013 with the xperia z. Galaxy s5 was also waterproof, but guess what, they are ditching waterproof. Xperia z5 and galaxy s6 are not even waterproof. U know why? Because it is just a needless gimmick.

I totally get your point, but this brand are just trying something to drags peoples attention... look at the brands you mentioned Samsung, Apple, HTC, Song and so on.. this are top brand who already has that focus and attention on them already.. I personally find it funny tho grin
Re: Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by Chuksworld(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Seeking attention manufacturers
Re: Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap by damizille(m): 2:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Chuksworld:
Seeking attention manufacturers

exactly, but the funny truth is that... it is working for them very well than you imagine

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date, Specs, Rumors & Price / How To Unbrick Your Bricked Android Phone / Who Has 32gb Memory Card For Sale In Uyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.