Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) (30690 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Islie: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
A 28-year-old man, Ikechukwu Godspower, arrested by the police for felony, has confessed that he relocated a few days ago from Abuja to steal in Lagos State, western Nigeria., before travelling to celebrate Christmas.

He made the revelation at the Isolo Magistrates’ court on Thursday where he was arraigned for criminal offence.
He pleaded guilty to the three-count criminal charge brought against him by the police.

Rivers State-born Godspower was arrested at a super market at Domino Plaza on Osolo Way after he broke the inner entrance door glass to steal in the super market.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Godspower went into the super market under the false pretence of buying items as a customer.
He first requested for a bottle of soft drink before he broke into an inner apartment to steal.

But his plans failed as he was caught by security men on duty and handed over to the police at Aswani division.
At the station, he admitted attempting to steal before he was caught by security guards.

He said he lives at Gwagwalada area of the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja from where he came to Lagos.
He narrated that things were not easy for him there and he decided to come to Lagos to hussle and get money before he travels for Christmas.

On how he knew Lagos, he said he lived here before he relocated to Abuja a few years ago to also hussle there.

He said since he came to Lagos, he had no fixed address where he stays and had nobody to accommodate him, adding that he sleeps anywhere.

When Godspower was brought to the court and he pleaded guilty to the charge raed to him, the prosecutor told the court that since he pleaded guilty, the court should give him short adjournment for fact and sentence.

Consequently, the presiding Magistrate, Mrs Joy Ugbomoiko adjourned the matter till 9 December 2015 for fact and sentence.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/04/im-in-lagos-to-steal-to-celebrate-christmas-suspect/

Pic: Ikechukwu Godspower at Isolo court on Thursday

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
No problem. Go and celebrate the Xmas in Kirikiri/Alagbon Prison.

22 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by damton(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
ok.
He came to a Lagos to steal. Good.

Now that he is here, he should also take a vacation to Kirikiri for a while. it's also part of Lagos.

JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL.

11 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by adonbilivit: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
give him 300 strokes and deport him to his village alongside a bag of rice, groundnut oil, beans and tomato jos.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by holluwai(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Early merry Christmas to him, ole
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by pretydiva(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
U will celebrate d xmas in lagos..,buh in jail grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
ANOTHER IPOB CRIMINAL

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Forget about his tribe,he is nigerian....thats all that matters.

6 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by cremedelacreme: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Dinirojones(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
See his face.....another Igbo, later they will start shouting 'we developed lagos'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by tinobrace(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
DumbAss!!!

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by purpledferanmi1: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
;Dunfortunately, the law just stole his christmas.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
bad
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by 1surdman: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time confession

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Warlord3000(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
No comments cheesy
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by CR77(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good for him

Am here to check d name. tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by fpeter(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
at least he will celebrate Christmas in prison grin cheesy
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by adebayo201: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please, what's his name again cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
adebayo201:
Please, what's his name again cheesy grin
ikechukwu Godspower grin

18 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by miqos02(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
mad
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
things done for money!

Need something from Jumia at shipping discount?
Contact me now!
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Innovativeeng: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Stealing to flex not even for basic necessities. You are a born thief. Your surname should've been THIEF.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) / Kogi Vigilante, Local Hunters Swooped On Criminals, Arrest Five Gang Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.