Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa (2322 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun(nairaland's CEO) And His Team. / A Letter To Seun / TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dear Seun

For the past few days I feel disconcerted, perplexed, victimized and traumatized by the rash action of an unethical, clearly partisan, tribally over aversive fain moderator(in politics section) by subjecting me to the excruciating pain of not being able to comment on interesting topics, through his unprofessional hastiness in flexing his willingness exercise his feeble power.
The comment to which I was served ban reads:
"Let me give you a theory of this whole ruckus:

Our ex president, Goodluck Ebele Dumbhead Jonathan, the undisputed olodo PHD holder, the worst President in the history of Presidents, The Jaw-Jaw War-War,The Lame one, The Fresh Air cheesy The silent criminal, The Condolense Visitor, The Drunk, The Confused One, The Clueless,The stealing is not corruption, the steal but don't steal too much, Lord of Wailers and Hero of the Fs from the Rising Sun, His Excellency in Failure and holder of the exclusive right to wanton display of stup!dity...had 3 plans pre election, well not his plans persay we all know he can't even add 1 plus 1 to hundred;

First he ordered Dasuki to make a last minute quick fire purchase of arms after he's seen the popularity of PMB, the arms to cause chaos and disorder....then he told Orubebe, the CHURCH ELDER, to initiate the chaos and then in the ensuing confusion...They scuttle the election process and hang on to power but Jona The Clueless, developed cold feet and spoilt their plans

That's why they hate him na...EVEN PEG HATE HIM TOO"

This comment was allegedly to have violated rule 2 which read:
"Don't abuse, bully, deliberate insult/provoke, fight, wish harm on nairaland members or their tribes"
My eulogy was clearly directed to a non-member of nairaland (unless the mod can provide evidence otherwise). Supposing therein in my post, an ambiguous word, isn't it logical to demand clarity before hastening to conclusion? Presuming to know the mind of a writer and judging from it is an act of prejudice and blasphemously playing God.
I however suspect the moderator erroneously banned me as a result of the world "jaw jaw war war". This is naivety at best as the world was first coined by Sir Wiston Leonard Spencer Churchill in a remark at White House luncheon where he said "it is better to Jaw-Jaw than to War-War", which clearly has no Nigerian undertone.
I'm even more baffled by the unprincipled and conflicting nature to which I was served ban. The Antispam Bot deemed the alleged offense to carry a day ban while the moderator decided it 4 times as much, shouldn't there be a clearly defined line of action for every rule?
Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to which Nigeria is a signatory which is also part of our domestic law states that:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers"
It is to this end that I view the action of this moderator as an act of terrorism on my civil right to self expression. I therefore demand a contrite, unreserved and unmatched apology, as well as immunity from future ban.

Yours magnanimously,
Mr Kong.

4 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by Businessideas: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Noted.Await Seun's response.Thanks for adopting a civilized approach.

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by donTbone(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
issorite!

Take a look at RULE 5... am still yet to see the MODS
take action on that, but they prefer other things which they
see as more crucial!

That wont still stop them from banning thou!

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thank you...someone has to call Seun's attention to this unbecoming behavior of his mods

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MRpii(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
When you are done call me at the eatery
Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Seun...I'm waiting for a reply, i deserve one

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by ReportersNG: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerians remain Nigerians. ... ... NL rules are partial rules written to favor, justify and defend the mods. This is why nigeria never finish a court case.. .. Coz laws are written to favor d superior and wen dis superior commits a crime, they have sections to quote to defend their actions.. .... I see no relevance for most of the rules, tho i know it wnt be changed. God help us all blacks coz sometimes we think like we got black brains........ N:B Am not directing this to any particular person. But no white man forum wud have humiliation rules like this....
Making pple scared to talk and letting mods acts like they are saints.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by porshuch: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
HahahhahahahhahahahahHah that your picture cracks me up. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by dammytosh: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rule 2

Is Jonathan a Nairalander ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
dammytosh:
Rule 2
Is Jonathan a Nairalander ?
That's the question brother

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
We all yearn for a better Nigeria, how best to test a man's honour and dedication to upholding the rule of law and sanctity of human right than this?

Seun!

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Seun...you know I'm right, I can't just let this go

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op, u deserve a life ban

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
^^^That's freedom of speech and the right to opinion for you

6 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
The mod, in an attempt to hide his misdemeanor, deleted the first thread I opened.

Why would you do that when it doesn't violate any rule...there can be only one explanation Seun, and it's called "damage control"

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
I know the mods be wishing my thread die a natural death but guess what, I'm not letting this one slide

Seun!

3 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by realborn(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2015
MrKong:
I know the mods be wishing my thread die a natural death but guess what, I'm not letting this one slide

Seun!

cheesy grin
I enjoyed every bit of your open letter. Today I learn "Jaw-Jaw" and "War-War".

Your adjectives and qualification of Mr Jonathan and his style were so funny but true.

You are my man for the day.

Don't worry about mods. Keep sharing your views KingKong tongue. In life, some reactions may never be explained.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2015
realborn:

cheesy grin
I enjoyed every bit of your open letter. Today I learn "Jaw-Jaw" and "War-War".

Your adjectives and qualification of Mr Jonathan and his style were so funny but true.

You are my man for the day.

Don't worry about mods. Keep sharing your views KingKong tongue. In life, some reactions may never be explained.
Thank you...I'm pleased to have made your day smiley

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2015
I understand you have a duty to you employees Seun, I can understand if you don't want to throw them under the bus but you still have to acknowledge the fact that he goofed on this one.
As it has happened, it is happening and it will happen again

#NeverCondoneInjustice through silence or looking other way!

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by loopman: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Obviously there is an overzealous mod now on NL trying to make an impression.

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by GMan650(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2015
OP must be a practitioner or student of law; the way you presented and defended your case got me thinking I might employ you as my lawyer. Thumbs up man

4 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2015
loopman:
Obviously there is an overzealous mod now on NL trying to make an impression.
I suspect so too...he's probably trying too hard to impress and thus making calamitous errors
Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2015
GMan650:
OP must be a practitioner or student of law; the way you presented and defended your case got me thinking I might employ you as my lawyer. Thumbs up man
Don't be swayed...I swear by God I'm a farmer grin
Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by naijapips02: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Afam4 eva is a specialty in that. That is how the dude banned me for saying the truth about Biafra, an illegal subject on this forum.
Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by GMan650(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
MrKong:

Don't be swayed...I swear by God I'm a farmer grin

Then your crops must be bountiful as your vocabs are stronger than any fertilizer made by man

3 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2015
GMan650:

Then your crops must be bountiful as your vocabs are stronger than any fertilizer made by man
Lol...how I wish
I'm a sort of manager on the farm, my employees do the cropping
Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
#Seun smiley
Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by cleatoris: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
The MoD even issue ban for a comment made since yesterday. My EdCure moniker suffered such maltreatment earlier last wk without reference to the exact post.
Are punishments (on Nairaland) not supposed to be immediate?

4 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrKong:
Seun...I'm waiting for a reply, i deserve one

You're gonna wait till eternity... Mtcheew,you're talking to the former president as if u sent him to school, rubbish.

Thank your stars the ban wasn't up to 2yrs

2 Likes

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
cleatoris:
The MoD even issue ban for a comment made since yesterday. My EdCure moniker suffered such maltreatment earlier last wk without reference to the exact post.
Are punishments (on Nairaland) not supposed to be immediate?
There a lot of things wrong with moderating on politics section especially...and we have to start righting this injustice somehow

#Seun

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by MrKong: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
udemzy101:

You're gonna wait till eternity... Mtcheew,you're talking to the former president as if u sent him to school, rubbish.

Thank your stars the ban wasn't up to 2yrs
Unfortunately, your wailing sentiment has no consequence as far as nairaland/seun's rule is concerned

Thanks for your contribution thou smiley

1 Like

Re: A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
First he ordered Dasuki to make a last minute quick fire purchase of arms after he's seen the popularityo f PMB, the arms to cause chaos and
disorder....then he told Orubebe, the CHURCH
ELDER, to initiate the chaos and then in the ensuing
confusion... They scuttle the election process and
hang on to power but Jona The Clueless, developed
cold feet and spoilt their plans
Oga shey you de there when him tell Orubebe?

1 Like

(1) (2)

BUHARI/DSS And The Destruction Of The Judiciary / Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears PDP Appeal On Monday / Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.