Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex (1583 Views)

Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) / Male Perspective On Female Breast Size (TRUE OR FALSE) / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by whirlwind7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
AMOUNT OF CALORIES BURNED DURING INTIMACY

Everyone knows that sex is a great form of exercise. What isn’t known is exactly how much calorie is burned off right from the moment of pre-intimacy till the climax.
Here is a hilarious breakdown of the estimated amount of energy burned during the various stages of intimacy.
These amounts were estimated from the level of excitement each stage generates in the male participants. During these stages, the excitement increases the heart rate (beats per minute) blood flow is increased, and this process burns energy, measured in calories.

Enjoy!

1.REMOVING HER CLOTHES
With her consent.........................................................12 calories
Without her consent....................................................187 calories

2.OPENING HER BRA
With both hands...........................................................8 calories
With one hand.............................................................12 calories
Using your teeth..........................................................85 calories

3.PUTTING ON A CONDOM
With an erection..........................................................6 calories
Without an erection.....................................................315 calories

4.PRELIMINARIES
Trying to find the clitoris.............................................8 calories
Trying to find the center of gravity......................................92 calories

5.POSITIONS
Missionary...................................................................12 calories
69 lying down..............................................................78 calories
69 standing up.............................................................112 calories
Wheelbarrow...............................................................216 calories
Doggy style.................................................................326 calories
With another man’s wife...............................................1203 calories

6.ORGASMIC
Real.............................................................................112 calories
Faked..........................................................................315 calories

7.POST ORGASM
Lying in bed hugging...................................................18 calories
Getting up immediately................................................36 calories
Explaining why you got out of bed immediately................816 calories

8.GETTING A SECOND ERECTION. IF YOU ARE:
20 - 29 years old.......................................................36 calories
30 - 39 years old.......................................................80 calories
40 - 49 years old.......................................................124 calories
50 - 59 years old.......................................................972 calories
60 - 69 years old.......................................................2916 calories
70 - 79 years old........................................................Results still pending!

9.DRESSING UP AFTERWARDS
Calmly.......................................................................32 calories
In a hurry...................................................................98 calories
With her father knocking at the door...............................1218 calories
With your wife knocking at the door................................3522 calories

So, that's about it. I'm still waiting for my uncle to get a second erection. He's the 70+ years old I used for my research.
If you're getting laid this weekend, you can have an idea of the amount of calorie you are about to burn from the list above.
Have fun. Have responsible fun, and don't dare do it with another man's wife.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 can we have some laughs?

1 Like

Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin Lol so much calorie shed off when his wife knocks the door....
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by DICE234(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Advantages of sex is enormous be dat Ooo. Lol

Meanwhile

I believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup, they can be pretty powerful, are you a makeup artist? Can you apply the right makeup for the right occasion? Why not look at my signature and register your services?.... someone somewhere needs your services!!!
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by hayorzzyzx(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by hayorzzyzx(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin Lol so much calorie shed off when his wife knocks the door....
Lol,I love your new dp wink ,how u doing
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Lol,I love your new dp wink ,how u doing

*blushing* thank u...I am great as always & how you doing? grin

*still blushing oooo*
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by MzPecs(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol cheesy
With another man's wife grin
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:

*blushing* thank u...I am great as always & how you doing? grin
*still blushing oooo*
I'm fine cheesy ,that flattering....lol
Re: Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex by AfroKnight: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do married men fear their wives this much?

(1) (Reply)

About Yesterday!!!!(My Experience 3 Girls) / Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other / Yo'yo Im New In Romanceland I Need New Friends >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.