Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,578 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) (6983 Views)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Part of the basic effects of weed are of those pics posted there.....
grin grin grin

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
More

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Weed gives inspirations. Always on the high side
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rapoo:
Weed gives inspirations. Always on the high side

Makes u feel high rate. grin
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
More effects of weed...lol

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Last one...

1 Share

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
That Awkward Moment When You Smoke Weed You Go Back Home, Finds Your Dad, Stares At Him For 20 Minutes And You Be Like : "Nigga You Look Familiar, Do I Know You at all? The slap wey u go receive go sound pass BokoHaram Bomb
*Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by SuperSuave(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
too much weed no good ooo,,,I dey yarn my own o
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by drizslim(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Beware of posts on Facebook and BBM that
ask you to type
"Amen!"
A friend of mine typed "Amen" and
disappeared, and till date we have
not seen him...
This will never be your portion o!
Type "Amen" to claim it✔

1 Like

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by chris4gold(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lols

1 Like

Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by nawtibownie: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oshogbo weed kills faster than ebola. grin
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
nawtibownie:

I heard dat too,u've had a taste b4? grin
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by nawtibownie: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:

I heard dat too,u've had a taste b4? grin
No, I haven't but I intend to soon. tongue
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2015
nawtibownie:
No, I haven't but I intend to soon. tongue
Hmmm shocked ....tell me sumtin?hw lng ve u been wrapping paper??
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by nawtibownie: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:
Hmmm shocked ....tell me sumtin?hw lng ve u been wrapping paper??
15 years tomorrow. grin
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2015
nawtibownie:

15 years tomorrow. grin

lol..... this babe sabi o.....you mind giving me any scenario how u went higher than normal?

*keep wynin me o cheesy
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Jenny855(f): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Lolzz. Its nt a small something
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jenny855:

not small at all.

grin grin grin
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Jenny855(f): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:

not small at all.
grin grin grin
Lol at all
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:

Makes u feel high rate. grin
it makes me feel so high rated and not hight rate
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
nawtibownie:
wen it comes to the issues concerning highness which is weed ladies are highly prohabited
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jenny855:
wen weed is concerned. Ladies are highly prohabited. So get out of here shocked shocked shocked
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:
it makes me feel so high rated and not hight rate
Lol...sorry sir... Noted.
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:
Lol...sorry sir... Noted.
u dont say Noted instead you say COPIED cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:
u dont say Noted instead you say COPIED cheesy grin cheesy grin
Chao! .... Okay, COPIED.
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Jenny855(f): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:

wen weed is concerned. Ladies are highly prohabited. So get out of here shocked shocked shocked
Lol.. Sorry sirrr!!!! Am out!
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:

Chao! .... Okay, COPIED.
like etisalat Now u are talking
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jenny855:
Lol.. Sorry sirrr!!!! Am out!
ok Safe trip cool cool cool
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Jenny855(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:

Hehehehe d bus is still loading... Waitn to get filled... U cn join me too sha so i cn move fast wink
Rapoo:

Hehehehe d bus is still loading... Waitn to get filled... U cn join me too sha so i cn move fast
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by labodinho: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:

wen it comes to the issues concerning highness which is weed ladies are highly prohabited

Some babes ain't novice in this weed matter o....
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
labodinho:

Some babes ain't novice in this weed matter o....
yeah! Bt those in nairaland are real novice
Re: Effects Of WEED... You're Gonna Laff If U See These(pics) by Rapoo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jenny855:

Hehehehe d bus is still loading... Waitn to get filled... U cn join me too sha so i cn move fast wink

Hehehehe d bus is still loading... Waitn to get filled... U cn join me too sha so i cn move fast
Rapoo chapter 1 vs 1 says. Thou shall not enter the same bus with you tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos To Make Your Day / Ok Wtf / Akpos: My Biography And Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.