Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) (88901 Views)

Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / See what they did to the Lion killed in Jos. Pix / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dacovajnr: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Speechless3:

The meat or the drink was probably poisoned, nothing wrong with them.

Dog meat is so sweet. You missing !
I had to check your dp...now I will have to stop trusting beautiful girls... shocked

1 Like

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by seyibaale(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
We can eat anything in this part of the world...Naija peeps I hail o
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by zarkknight(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm shocked, this is despicable to say the least. Eating Lion...o ga oo...they will soon eat vulture sef, thats if they are not already, well every man for hin belle.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by matrix199(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
akksplendor:
What a country! Naija! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-men-cutting-lion-killed-in-jos.html

Sometimes, I wonder if you felas don't use your wits and senses.

They were skinning the lion's hide, not necessarily to cook the meat and eat. Or u expect them to bury the lion with his hide?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by AfroKnight: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is embarrassing
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by serendipityF: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Awon Ebina, jeunkoku...mtcheeeew
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Naymie(f): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
fratermathy:
So people eat LIONS? What won't we eat in Nigeria? Next will be wood, paper, cuffs, biro, tsetse fly, mosquito, wheelbarrow, Buhari, Amaechi, etc.

Naija nawao. Jasysandra, Freemanan, Goodboiyy; make una come chop o. I have a well garnished mosquito soup, flavoured with blue biro ink and served in a wheelbarrow for your delicacy!. cool

Buhari and Amaechi??!
*dies* grin
fratermathy:
So people eat LIONS? What won't we eat in Nigeria? Next will be wood, paper, cuffs, biro, tsetse fly, mosquito, wheelbarrow, Buhari, Amaechi, etc.

Naija nawao. Jasysandra, Freemanan, Goodboiyy; make una come chop o. I have a well garnished mosquito soup, flavoured with blue biro ink and served in a wheelbarrow for your delicacy!. cool

Buhari and Amaechi??!
*dies*
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by waistaa(f): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
OP watch closely,did u see them consuming the meat. They simply want to use the skin for drums or sell the skin to the highest bidder,don't forget it goes with royalty.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by jaymichael(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
That's some really tough Endtime meat right there.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by ceecee0703(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided THEY MAY BE IPO-BASTARD YOUTHS WHO ARE HUNGRY IN THIER BIAFRA PROTEST. SMH

Incidentally, u dont knw the position of plateau state on the Nigerian map and on the Nigerian landscape. please jos where the unfenced park is, is in plateau north central Nigeria and The BIAFRA protest occured in Eastern Nigeria .. Dull brain

2 Likes

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Naymie(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
I had to check your dp...now I will have to stop trusting beautiful girls... shocked
Yea, had to check 'her' dp too. Beware. Impostor alert!
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dacovajnr: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Naymie:

and I dig you beautiful set of eyin grin
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dacovajnr: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Naymie:

and I dig your beautiful set of eyin grin
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Felaak47(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
onila:
end time lion
End time commentator.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Naymie(f): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
I just smh for this country. So, there are still no strict legislation for conservation of wildlife species? Smh again.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Felaak47(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
fratermathy:

fratermathy:

End time.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by obia62: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by ThatNaijaNigger: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
onila:
end time lion
#TheEndTimeCrew✊
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by robosky02(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
why?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Ibime(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
akksplendor:
What a country! Naija! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-men-cutting-lion-killed-in-jos.html

Una too like to assume.

Show me where they cut the lion for meat.

That is taxidermy- they are skinning the lion to use his hyde as an ornament.

The guys skinning him look like zoo staff.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by onatisi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just as if I knew the dumb fools will do something like this and I predicted exactly this yesterday.

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by robosky02(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
why?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Naymie(f): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
and I dig you beautiful set of eyin grin
Oshe!!!
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
In America dem do lion tamer, for Naija dem do lion suya...all na lion grin
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Lessonteacher(f): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Are you serious!
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dacovajnr: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Naymie:

Oshe!!!
wlc hw abt we bcm frdz?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by kachnov(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
No animal rights in Nigeria....

Oh I forgot...humans haven't even gotten theirs yet.

1 Like

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by kunlegboye(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just imagine the lion wake up now!....
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by STARGREEN(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Funny? It's really not funny! Well shit occurs occasionally. Whichever they should not forget to keep the Head to the Head of State... it's heart to IPOB and the Anu'' to ...sharing to be continued
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dacovajnr: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Naymie:

Oshe!!!
hw abt we bcm frdz? That's if you wnt mind
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
oluface:
Hi nikky
Hey... Been a while.... Mumcy nko?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is Just pure wickedness. I feel for innocent and rare soul lost embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.