Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) (88903 Views)

Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / See what they did to the Lion killed in Jos. Pix / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Simplesen(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why are naijarians like this na? that's where I work. they keep lying to you guys all becos they want to be on front page.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by obia62: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nickymezor(f): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Na every tin be meat.?.. I wonder hw it's gonna taste sef
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by vislabraye(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2015
akksplendor:
What a country! Naija! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-men-cutting-lion-killed-in-jos.html

I want to believe that they are removing the skin to preserve it.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Michellla(f): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Them chop lion? If the lion had devoured a human being before, won't this be cannibalism by proxy? So Michellla, have you had lion before? How did it taste? cheesy cheesy
that question is better suited to the people on that picture grin
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dialfa: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2015
How is this science and technology?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2015
godman01:
Out of the strong came something to eat...
exactly bro. You've got the best comment so far
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Damstarr(f): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2015
awww....what a beautiful beast
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by 4ward(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2015
naija .nothing u can not chopulate
akksplendor:
What a country! Naija! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-men-cutting-lion-killed-in-jos.html

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Stallion84(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2015
the Director and senior managers of this zoo should be SACKED!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2015
RobinHez:
I can just imagine the expression on the faces of the white men while they follow this story...

From the 'unfenced park' to the eating of the lion. undecided
for real! so we should continue to bow to them because they are demigod right?

1 Like

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by ichieoriginal(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided THEY MAY BE IPO-BASTARD YOUTHS WHO ARE HUNGRY IN THIER BIAFRA PROTEST. SMH

Guy I nor wan say *ish,but I just wonder how ur brain dy work like expired calculator..dem dy talk one thing only u waka come relate am to something else, abeg find tester take dat check ur brain if any charge still remain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2015
odeku457:
This is cruel & so Bad on our part as a Country.

What are the Zooologist/Park keepers doing that the beast escaped from captivity.

And they are supposed to have tranquilizing darts. The beast is not supposed to just be shot dead like that sad sad sad

And the Mumus posing with the Dead Lion... undecided undecided

Hehehe...
But come here one sec

'how did you know what buran tashi is'

You Better close your eyes.. tongue
animal remains animal and doesn't care whether you're a human because when they are hungry especially the carnivorous type, they will eat you. Just visit the zoo and see their facial expression then you would understand it.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
K
non be only animal right. human right is being tampered by fellow human, na animal wan get right.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Lwkmd!!... Like say ah know grin
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by ibrutex(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2015
please where in the pix are they cooking the lion?
OP there is 2yrs chilling as u dey feed us with lies.........

from the pix one can tell they are cutting it for sale to local herb people ,every part of a lion is money . starting from urine ,liver,tong,skin,teeth,nails,head.....

nobody go eat that monster pls.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2015
What a waste of such a beautiful creature.
This actually makes me really sad cry

1 Like

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Irunmole(m): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Uncivilised barbarians and illiterates who kill and eat wildlife willy nilly. Conservation and protection is not in their book. Crazy lot. Where are these people's sense of pride in the preservation of nature, and the absolute revulsion at eating just any animal? Nothing seems to be out of bounds these days. Shameful indeed.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Goddaughter: 1:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Is something wrong with your brain? Y must u talk any how?
menix:
No wonder they killed it...

Useless End Time Morafuckers...

Well I blame Buhari tongue, there is hunger everywhere..
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Burger01(m): 1:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Nigerians can eat anything! Jeez angry
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided THEY MAY BE IPO-BASTARD YOUTHS WHO ARE HUNGRY IN THIER BIAFRA PROTEST. SMH

U and the 4 people that liked your post are bastards. Quote me n die b4 tomorrow night
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Jamsonille00(m): 1:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Hug?!

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by homesteady(m): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2015
na wa ohh .
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by teewhydope(m): 2:13am On Dec 05, 2015
RobinHez:
I can just [s]imagine the expression on the faces of the white men while they follow this story...[/s]

Bullshit undecided undecided
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Baroba(m): 2:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Words fail me, what a country angry cry
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by mowapa(m): 2:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Wasn't eaten. ..the pelt was taken though.
Stop spreading lies
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by iukpe: 2:45am On Dec 05, 2015
State of the nation.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by 400billionman: 3:37am On Dec 05, 2015
RobinHez:
I can just imagine the expression on the faces of the white men while they follow this story...

Trust Naija grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.