Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member (876 Views)

Admin:a Dramatic Change I Noticed On My Profile. / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Analyze nairaland Guys Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2009
Why cant we all just get along. Why? some of the thread have read since becoming nairalander always full of foul words, swearing just to mention a few we are grown up lads honestly speaking this is the fact and we have to face it, some people have this habit dont know why.

Take for example for the sake of this please pardon me. A says to B you jobless slowpoke ! you name it there plenty of them here on nairaland and the B would now retaliate and then things we now become little messy and that topic would be useless because noone want to take part in, why cant we just watch our language or better still, including I myself let learn how to take eye over what is been said to us just maintain chill and pretend as if you didnt see the reply by doing that the person will correct itself since you"re not replying to it is obvious that the person would stop, simple like ABC, what you think

Let"s respect other views,
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by spikedcylinder: 7:51pm On May 30, 2009
Pele.
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by yicob(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2009
Another psychotic patience on the loose. Guy go get a life ! Yab them, if dem yab u ? Btw, are u able to get any black girls in the uk ?
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2009
Hello St☆rStruck, How were you ?
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by StrStruck(f): 8:04pm On May 30, 2009
deji2005:

Hello St☆rStruck, How were you ?

Pretty good. Can you please put a picture up on your profile?
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2009
sorry St☆rStruck I dont like putting my picture here, I do appreciate you ask ? is there any reason why, just curious that all. Deji x
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by StrStruck(f): 8:16pm On May 30, 2009
I tend to be more fluid with cute guys lol
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2009
am tempted to but you and I know how this place is, anyway sha I checked your profile the onlything I can see was hill shoe
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2009
you"ve change it now, havent you ? Deji x
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by MrCrackles(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2009
deji2005:

am tempted to but you and I know how this place is, anyway sha I checked y[b]our profile the onlything I can see was hill shoe[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked :oLOLz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by StrStruck(f): 8:57pm On May 30, 2009
deji2005:

am tempted to but you and I know how this place is, anyway sha I checked your profile the onlything I can see was hill shoe

lol what?

deji2005:

you"ve change it now, havent you ? Deji x

I changed it. Apparently, that's me and my husband in my cousin's game.
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by oyinda3(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2009
lmao @ hill shoe. grin is that a new way of saying high heels?
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2009
very good
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by deji2005(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2009
that was a mistake should have been high heels
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by JJYOU: 9:01pm On May 30, 2009
funny NL.
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by Sissy3(f): 4:55am On May 31, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Pretty good. Can you please put a picture up on your profile?

Roftl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u sef
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by Nobody: 4:59am On May 31, 2009
deji2005:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Noticed On nairaland Since Becoming A Member by MaiSuya(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Editorial: The Playstation Brand, The Journey So Far. / What Are You Famous For? / Omolola Pls Be Strong For 190; Dyt Pls Reconcile Wit Madukaele!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.