Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up (45883 Views)

Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by makzeze: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up Or They Call The Police

A Nigerian man took to a London bus and starting constituting a nuisance of himself there preaching. In the UK, he would most likely be disturbing the peace and could be arrested. The preacher kept insisting that the passengers hear him out ‘because I am preaching the word of life.’

An annoyed female passenger who was obviously frustrated with the preacher’s refusal to get off the bus yelled at him, ‘Idiot!’ He further shocked passengers with his refusal to get off the bus and just stayed on disturbing the peace. It became so embarrasing that the driver stopped the bus and told the passengers he wasn’t moving the vehicle till the preacher gets off.

Another visibly angry passenger even yelled at the preacher threatening to call the police. She was even backed by another man who insisted the preacher must get off the bus or get arrested.

‘Well, it’s up to you,’ the preacher replied.

http://amebobook.com/nigerian-man-starts-preaching-in-london-bus-and-is-told-to-shut-up-or-they-call-the-police/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Cutehector(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2015
Very very good... If this can happen in nigeria, there wont be fake people selling God's word for money...

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by tenderlaw(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2015
He is a fake preacher. How do I know this? Because the bible says if they reject your message, dust off your sandals and move on. Insisting on preaching is a sure sign that he sent himself. 4ker should have been arrested.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by politricks: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
And these are the people that brought christianity to us. Africa wake up.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Idrismusty97(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Very good. Shove your messages up your àss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Idrismusty97(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
And these are the people that brought christianity to us. Africa wake up.
Both Africa Muslims and Christians are now more holier than the people who brought the religion for them.

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Juxtified(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
I admire the man's courage. You know, the gospel doesn't have to be popular or accepted for it to be preached. I'll encourage him to keep doing what he has been called for.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Khd95(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
End time nigerain

Deport his black as§ back home jerey,he would find sucur in lagos moluesgrin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by dominique(f): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
When in Rome, act like the Romans. He should have taken some time to observe his environment and find out what applies. What is obtainable in Nigeria may not be obtainable in the UK.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by politricks: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Both Africa Muslims and Christians are now more holier than the people who brought the religion for them.
Abi o. We have more churches more than the entire europe but we are still one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Raiders: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This is because Africans are ignorants. We continue to kill and fighting each other in the name of a Jewish and Arabic god. Religion has done us more harm than good

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Juxtified:
I admire the man's courage. You know, the gospel doesn't have to be popular or accepted for it to be preached. I'll encourage him to keep doing what he has been called for.
Nobody is saying he shouldn't preach, but he should do it in the appropriate place. That it's done in Nigeria doesn't mean it's done so in other climes.

45 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by plaetton: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Funny thing is that the same slowpoke would have lied to his teeth to get UK visa, lied to his teeth to claim refugee status, lied to his teeth to get immigration and other government documents or IDs , and may probably lie to his teeth to be on the dole.

Then he hops on a bus and starts preaching , making no connections between his own moral shortcomings and the crap he thinks he is preaching. undecided

I just wonder how someone from a certified FAILED STATE can run and lie his way to a Better , Working Society, then starts telling the people , on whose benevolence he depends, that they should adopt his primitive worldview , , .same primitive worldview that renders him an economic refugee. undecided

I always amazes me when I see third world economic refugees( particularly Nigerians) , hawking Stone-age myths to the modern citizens of their benefactor nations.

Religion is Stuuuuupid.

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by lasisi69(f): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
End time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Lordtrillion(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by hahn(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Really? Care to prove this?

Let me start, Europeans have fewer corrupt officials and a working society and they don't burn suspected thieves in broad daylight.

Nigerians have at least 90% corrupt officials since 1960, nothing works and we burn thieves at the slightest accusation.

Your turn undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by jimmytron: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
smh
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Demmocrats(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
In lasisi69 voice End Time!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by officialteemi(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
de guy accent.. Igbo.. e was disturbin dy peace of passengers in the bus....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by cccxxiii: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by valdes00(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
plaetton:
Funny thing is that the same slowpoke would have lied to his teeth to get UK visa, lied to his teeth to claim refugee status, lied to his teeth to get immigration and other government documents or IDs.

Then he hops on a bus and starts preaching , making no connections between his own moral shortcomings and the crap he thinks he is preaching. undecided

I just wonder how someone from a certified FAILED STATE can run and lie his way to a Better , Working Society, then starts telling the people , on whose benevolence he depends, that they should adopt his worldview ?

I always amazes me when I see third world economic refugees, preaching religion to the citizens of their benefactor nations.

Religion is Stuuuuupid.
Chai bros, see as u talk am like say u dey dere wen him dey lie him way tru...... don't b too sure bro, nt everyone lie their way to the top...... #peace

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Sijo01(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy here in Nigeria, they will be shouting untop your head and will refuse to lower their voice even when other occupant of the bus is on call.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by MadCow1: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Finally
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by dridowu: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Do you want to preach, if yes then go to worship centre and do that but not in a public place.
What is norm in Nigeria may not be norm in other places.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by faray: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
a

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by amnesty7: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
May be the man just remembered his laborious Nyanya-Maraba days in Naija grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.