Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin (1058 Views)

The Love Lane- An Eulogy Of The Unilorin Holy Land. / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Futminna Candidate: Welcome To 2009/2010 Post Ume Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin by henryukwa(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2006
After making students undergo the pain of traveling distances just to make the post ume/de exams,reading seriously and waiting for close to five hours before the commencement of the exercise,students cound not but feel angry,sad and disapionted when heard the question.
post ume/de screening exercise is meant for students to justify their score in their various exams inother to seperate those that cheated from those that really worked for their scores.that can be best achieved by giving the student another test to write under close supervision.but you can imagine unilorin asking the students to rewrite their O/Level rsubjects and grades exactly the way it was printed in their online registration.Of course you would wonder how many will remember this.
so,it is so unfortunate and rather unfair to the brilant student who could not do this correctly.
my name is Henry,a direct enter student(ijmb).I made 12 points but i am one of the hundreds of student who did not get the exercise rigth.
We await our fate and pray to GOD that He delievers our.
Re: Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin by waddup: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2006
it is truly an unjust screening exercise, i really struggle to write their co called screening exercise after waiting for God knows hiw many hours,and for us that took part, may God help us all that remain the main issue as far as am concerned and let look unto God for favour. Chikena!
Re: Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin by Terry1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
hi henry and niyi,
its a very unfair situation but God will see us through, you guys should just pray hard and have faith.
@ Henry, my name is Terry and my number is 08066745471, whats urs.

Enjoy!
Re: Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin by henryukwa(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2006
08059732225 is my number.i will be glad to hear 4rm u.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Direct Entry To 200 Level In Any American University With My ND CERT. / Want A Masters Or Phd In Us Schools? / Update On Yabatech And Laspotech Post-ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.