Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions (46413 Views)

Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by gist4kidsblog: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Obafemi Martins has been everywhere and he needs no introduction! The talented footballer who was the fifth highest paid player in US Major League Soccer for the 2013 season is also the highest ever paid player for Seattle Sounders with an annual basic salary of $1.6million, according to a players’ union release.

And with money like that, he’s able to afford the life many only dream about.

Below is how Obafemi Martins is living the dream:

His net worth
With an annual salary of $2,400,000.00, Obafemi has acquired lots of properties, investments and luxurious cars worth millions of dollars over the years, his total net worth is $35 million.

His mansions
The 28-year-old striker owns 2 mansions at VGC Lagos worth N500 million, a massive home in Como, Italy valued at N800 Million, and top hotels in Italy.

His cool whips!
He drives a Lamboghini worth N50m, Porsche Gemballa worth N20m, Bmw X6 worth N18M,and a Ferrarri sport car.

He has an expensive shoe collection too
: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/check-out-fabulous-life-of-obafemi-martins.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by gist4kidsblog: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by gist4kidsblog: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by gist4kidsblog: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by CharlyNick: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Let him spend it the way he deems it fit..........

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by CaroLyner(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
good for him smiley

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Akposkool(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
See money in football. Obagoal has done so well for himself and am proud of him.
See cars and customized chairs. God bless my hustle

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by looseweight: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Thus guy can't be 28yrs

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Kaybee14(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
More power to his elbow.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by sheddo619(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Moni goooduoo , chai God bless ma hustle, we go make am one day

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Question is, would he be able to maintain this life of Luxury long after retirement? tongue

Yes and i share my daily experience as a Lagosian on www.gidilink..com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by islandmoon: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Jaymaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Baba God, pick up my call too o

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by femi4: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Joining him soon

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Yousuph569(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wetin he don do for hin community

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by vislabraye(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Footballhas changed people's lifw. Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Muritino(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Enjoy your life to the fullest Bro..... but help the poor.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by piagetskinner(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Football seems to be the purest means of making lots money without being corrupt# talking of the players now... Not the officials

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by sweatlana: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
They should do some good with all that money
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by tunapawizzy: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
God please remember me....I know it's vanity but then I still want it

8 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by onatisi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
But how can you write your name on a chair!!!! That is damm funny and hilarious

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by frank442: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Youthful exorbitant
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Innodon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Let him enjoy
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by jacabi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
Baba God, pick up my call too o
Ur call will not enter voice mail o.

18 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by M4gunners: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wise guy.God bless you bro.I remember when you use to make us proud unlike Yakubu.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by frank442: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Youthful exorbitant

Kk
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by kennyman2000(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ohhh boy, na person dey live that mansion..

Mheeennn, baba God, i done get patience enough oo.. Its time for u to bless my hustle ooo... No be only me oooo. My fellow nairalanders hustles too.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by nerodenero: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
I remember how Flamini of Arsenal spends his cash. What a wise man!
MATHIEU FLAMINI has kept a big secret from family, friends and team-mates for SEVEN years.
But today in an exclusive SunSport interview the Arsenal ace reveals that, along with a close pal, he has created a pioneering company that could revolutionise the energy industry
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6742052/Mathieu-Flaminis-no-fuel.html

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by TrapLORD(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Okay, these pics are meant to make us drool right? Okay, we're all drooling undecided
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by abuomaIV(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Orile/Ajegunle boy... no dulling. take them well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.