Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War (4661 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by oyinkinola: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
seems as if igbo were backward faced in movement, if not, just six years of Nigeria aged, igbo realised Nigeria marginalised them, dominated them, wants separation, went into war, lost not only the battle but the war at large, being a backwards faced elements, ignore the horror of the war, 44 years after, igbo is yet to orient her face forward still clarmouring for war! when do igbo enjoy forward looking movement?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by annayawchee: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Go and find them and open a thread on it

Over 3 million igbos were raped killed . Ipob should learn from this
U r pointless, 3million raped and killed?, pls kindly tell Us how many nigerian soldiers that died or close dis goddamn thread, Ur view is bias............... U r fucking proud that 3million women and kids was starved to death, yet U cant show Us d pics of d NA that was killed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by basilo101: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
These pictures will only increase d agitation, their sacrifice can nt be in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by otimize(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Show them(us), so that the war chant will end! Them think say na confra War. Illitrate fools
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Can this Yoruba man explain to us the purpose of showing these pics!?

The only people threatening war for what is a well known fundamental human right are 'one Nigeria' apostles like the OP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by Herald47: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
To the yorubas and hausa/fulani biafra is the second name for war.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
This Ojukwu is handsome o
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by Nossa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
baralatie:
That one small Naaa
It go clear for dem eyes when e go happen

coward!!, you think that will deter us?, we're #Biafrans, we fear no bastard so think again or keep your cone head in a safe corner
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by niceeric(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Herald47:
To the yorubas and hausa/fulani biafra is the second name for war.
isn't it so?

we know your first campaign for it(Biafra) started a war

the second you are agitating for has also started with violent protests with chants of war as the theme songs....we all know another war is what you want.

Considering the fact that those who were in their prime during the first war are either old now or dead, its safe to say the little ones chanting war cries do not know what fighting and surviving talkless winning a war entails....
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by kajoula(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
deathmen12:
dat was den, bt now boys re vry big boys
inside your mind. grin
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by baralatie(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nossa:

coward!!, you think that will deter us?, we're #Biafrans, we fear no bastard so think again or keep your cone head in a safe corner
Na only central mosque you burn for Onitsha whey you shout say your hand no dey.
Na full blown war wet big pass you na im you dey beat cchest.
Only one bomb for upper eweka you eyes go clear!
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by abokikhalifa: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
if war should start it is still the igbos that will surfer nd no one else. how many soldiers do dey have has biafra soldiers?
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by Justbeingreal(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Have lived in the east for 8years plus I'm not Igbo tho, seriously this war won't be cool, kpakpata I go travel go my state but I feel for them this younger generation de shout war Una think say na Spartacus habi gladiator film, common warri crises when I experience for 1999 I nor wish for fight again, ibo's biko think have been with u guys for years now this thing nor go favour una
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by ckmayoca: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

smh

look at the big stomach of that biafran child

pls can anyone tell us why the stomach is swollen

Seriously, you asked this question?
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Seyioluwa11:
For those who are agitating for Biafra Republic, let me refresh your memory. If war is good or not this pictures can tell.Nigeria will remain one entity.
leave them alone,as they still eat 3 square meal a day in their dad's house is not good enough for them until dem arrange una like almajiri line una up dey use whip give una food like cow,he be like say na wetin dem want be that
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by ahaz: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
deathmen12:
dat was den, bt now boys re vry big boys
propaganda.1967 is not 2015 and beyound.if nija want war they should bring it on. and this time,the entire country will feel the heat.
Arms na pure water now.compare to befor wey na only ojukwu sabi buy am.
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by cliffbecks: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
The pictures are provocative in nature but One must put it in mind ,No body want to go that way again rather let the elders ,interest group should engage the FG in serious meetings and settle the issue .
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
basilo101:
These pictures will only increase d agitation, their sacrifice can nt be in vain.

And when such sacrifice is again called for, I hope you and your family wouldn't mind going to volunteer, and not hide behind some computers/phones in some place 1000s of miles away from war zones.
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
May I never witness any war in my life... May my generation never experience war. Isi eeeeeeee!
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by cliffbecks: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
As much as I like history -event of the past , the Biafra case is one of them event of the past even if you have every detail of the war ,its still event of the past . What happen ,has happened every body should move on with their lives . People whose parents were part of the war will not join this crusade of pro biafra agitation .families who loss their fathers ,mothers ,children ,brothers and sisters and properties . That demon is out again to claim lives after 45yrs . Let say No to all evil minded men out there.
Those telling you they will fight for you when the time come ,let them come now and help you develop your area. What we need is to build human capacity and push bills that will promote self or state dependent. We did it before we can do it again . Within 8-10yrs After the war ,we were celebrating our own blessing . Our people of the igbo race (People Club of Nigeria ) .The truth is we are rooted in God and we need to go back to our creator to teach the way forward . God bless Ndi Igbo , God bless igbo youths, God bless Nigeria !
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by chiefmidwife: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's why Biafra must be restored If you abandoned it what of those who died on the course Let there be Biafra
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by deathmen12: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
ahaz:
propaganda.1967 is not 2015 and beyound.if nija want war they should bring it on. and this time,the entire country will feel the heat.
Arms na pure water now.compare to befor wey na only ojukwu sabi buy am.
dnt mind those fools who says dey wil crush d ibos
Re: Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War by yommen: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
emzila:

EVEN THEN, THE BOYS WERE BIG BEFORE THEYBECOME TIN. PEACEFULLY IN A CIVILIZE WORLD, YOU CAN BREAK OFF. JUST GET THE RIGHT INFO, GET YOUR PEOPLE TO SPEAK IN UNITY, LIKE RETURNING HOME FROM NIGERIA TERITORY AND THEN FOLLOW THE PROCESS.

The ones abroad holding Nigerian passport should also return home to Biafra and seek new visas abroad with Biafra passport

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Eastern Oilfieds They Don't Want You To See. / El-rufai Signs 2018 Budget Of N216bn Into Law / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.