Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41639 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
hmm let the ladies speak, by their comment u shall know them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
An educated man who knows his way can never be poor...

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by tempex88(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
No one can be educated and b poor? E might not have enof though

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by mizquote(f): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
it quite depends on ur definition of the word 'poor'.
if he's hardworking, he will not be poor.
I can't say sha. #thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never poor...
GBAM!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
it quite depends on ur definition of the word 'poor'.

if he's hardworking, he will not be poor.

I can't say sha.
#thinking.

There are actually a lot of hard working, educated people who are still poor.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?
are there really already made men??

Even if,those already made men tend to treat ladies who arent part of their success as shiit,little wonder they term some gold diggers.

I d rather be with a man,who is educated,focused,hardworking yet cherised me than be with an already made man who will assumed am into him for the money...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
spicy,seem a poor man once taught you a lesson....

By being poor we mean not successful yet,not the lazy,sissy type you might have dated before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by RexKexMilann: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
As Always, I'll Leave it to Wifey cheesy.

Richiy, Can You undecided.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by kunlexze(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are there really already made men?

I d rather be with a man,who is educated,focused,hardworking yet cherised me than be with an already made man who will assumed am into him for the money...

yeah,i can sense u're a modest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Naff24(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Are u fully made

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
spicy,seem a poor man once taught you a lesson....

By being poor we mean not successful yet,not the lazy,sissy type you might have dated before.
gringringrin....we on the same page miss

I bet you don't even understand what the yet to be succesful mean self.....it means he has prospects yes but they are not yet realistic due to certain circumstances.....

now its not his fault that things are like that at present but it becomes his fault as long as there is no change whatsover for so long...

and this is where misspicy comes in,as long as you are still struggling to get your daily bread,not neccessarily very rich or own a car or other luxuries o,as long as you still depend on some people eg parent or family,my dear the guy is poor no matter the prospects he has..... ... i misspicy runs for my life because at the end you'd end up taking some little little responsibilities for him before you know it,you might be paying for his TP to other states for interview etc.....

then something like what the poster below typed will happen tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by akwemose: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tough qweshn....i actually supportd n stood by an educated n hardwrkn dude....wen he made it....he ended up dumpn ma ass for no good reasn...so i wdnt knw what to answer to this question..sometimes u guys are the ones that makes it dfcult for gurls to wonna stay with a struggling dude....iRestmycase

28 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:
Are u fully made
in the process ma'am
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Naff24(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

in the process ma'am
All is well!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:
All is well!
even in the well grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Naff24(f): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

even in the well grin
Naso tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:
Naso tongue
yes ke tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by prettyjo(f): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
NO.

but if i am extremely rich,then i can marry the person

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
I love poor guys grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charijee(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Let the poor guys come to me, I just have a way of making them rich grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by bqlekan(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmm tough question.. To the guys, get a stable income before thinking bou marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never poor...

Exactly joy an educated man is all i need we wud make history togeda cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin
hmmm Julie, I debo u un beso!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's my igbo sister
misspicy:

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
For ladies only
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Babacele:
hmmm Julie, I debo u un beso!

Solo un beso? embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by 1miccza: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Exactly joy an educated man is all i need we wud make history togeda cheesycheesy

Sorry to interrupt a man's wealth isn't a function of his education

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.