Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

See The Animal These Guys Are Planning To Eat????? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Animal These Guys Are Planning To Eat????? (873 Views)

See The Animal I Saw Today / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning / Pics - Meet The Animal That Swam 5000 Miles To See The Man Who Rescued Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal These Guys Are Planning To Eat????? by opedaydydx9(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Am not sure this is right.... Buh let me knw your view on this!!!!

Re: See The Animal These Guys Are Planning To Eat????? by opedaydydx9(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
??
Re: See The Animal These Guys Are Planning To Eat????? by invisibility: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is that a lion? Lions eat human beings and animals without mercy. Therefore they deserve to be eaten without mercy.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal These Guys Are Planning To Eat????? by opedaydydx9(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's the lion that escaped from the zoo in the north

(1) (Reply)

Africa Grey Parrot For Sale / Benefits Of Cococunut Oil For Your Dogs. / Adult Female Gsd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.