Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. (1497 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Meeting My Husbands Aunts Present Ideas ASAP!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by ConfessionsNgr: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
I am a 30 years old woman, married to a 32 years old man. I have two kids, one is 6 months old and the other is almost 3. I need constructive and matured advice as I am in a dilemma right now. Pls don't judge me, as I have judged myself over and over. It started some years back when I decided to move back to Nigeria from the states. I had gotten married a few months earlier and my friends were threw a party for me. It was the day before I flew to Nigeria. I was tipsy and one thing led to the other and I ended up in bed with a friend. He pulled out before ejaculating and I felt really bad afterwards and very guilty. I made up my mind to let it go and move on. I got to Nigeria the following day and had sex with my husband. As we were not ready to have kids then, I took emergency pills the next morning .One month later, I discovered I was pregnant. I thought about having an abortion, but I didn't want to kill my child. I also thought that since it was my husband that came inside me, it must be his. The boy is almost 3 now, and he does not look like me or my husband. I think he looks like the other guy. Seeing him gives me goose pimples, as it reminds me if that unfortunate night. I don't know what to do, I don't have rest of mind and no peace either. I can't tell my husband to take a DNA test, as it will destroy my marriage and the other guy does not have any idea of what is going on. If I tell him to take a Dna test and it comes out he is the father, he might start blackmailing me. Pls help..

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by tpiah2: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bashers, come o.
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by bronzegoddess(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Trouble dey sleep, u wan go wake am. Hoe-kay!
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by Khd95(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tale frm sambisa
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
so help me never to fall in this kind of mess...in jesus name i pray amen!!!
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by TooNoisy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
This is one secret I will advice you to take to the grave. it is too costly exposing yourself here. To whom exactly?

The boy may be your husband's son, so no need killing your marriage.

Make peace with God and genuinely ask for His forgiveness. He forgives all and make sure you never cheat on your husband again.

And if he cheats on you, you must be willing to forgive him as well, don't try to form holy or cry some crocodile tears!

1 Like

Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
U better leave that to the gods and don't be tempted to spoil ur own marriage... A word is enough
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
In my opinion, I would advise you tell him the truth, afterall you engaged in the whole thing when you were tipsy - against your consciousness.

If that will end your marriage, so be it.
At least, you have confessed your sin and won't be living with guilty conscience forever.
A responsible & forgiven man would understand.
Infact, your courage to tell him about the dirty secret, will build more of his trust on/in you.
What if he decides to conduct a DNA test in the future? This life is unpredictable and it's better to clear the whole mess smoothly.
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by pet4ril(f): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you ask me, na who i go ask tongue
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
80% of the women would advice her to keep mum...
I'd do a DNA test on any child of mine as soon as they are born...
This hoes aint loyal...

4 Likes

Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by austine4real(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
I fear bloggers oo.

Dey sabi lie 4 africa

i fear bloggers pass angry mopol
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
You can codedly collect your husband's sample and take the child for testing yourself.
If the child is his, then no need to worry. Repent of the adultery (as you seem to have) and move on.

If it's not his, then you just have to tell him. There's really no other choice.
You can't really expect anyone to sincerely say that you should hide such info from him if it happens not to be his child.

The earlier the better too.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by thorpido(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
cococandy:
You can codedly collect your husband's sample and take the child for testing yourself.
If the child is his, then no need to worry. Repent of the adultery (as you seem to have) and move on.

If it's not his, then you just have to tell him. There's really no other choice.
You can't really expect anyone to sincerely say that you should hide such info from him if it happens not to be his child.

Op,you have to sort it and face the consequences.The child might be your husband's afteral and if the child isn't,it's better your husband knows(and the real father).
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by mostyg(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
cococandy:

May you live long for this advise of yours

1 Like

Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
mostyg:

May you live long for this advise of yours
and you too. smiley
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by Captainswag225(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
any which way, she must make a decision, if it happens that the child isnt for ur husband, u have the option of keeping it a secret and letting it haunt u forever or telling ur husband and destroying ur marriage and the lives of two little kids. she has to weigh which decision is best to take.
Re: Dont Know If Its My Husbands Child Or Not. by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
cococandy:

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Lovely Photo Of 3 Kids / Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) / Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.