Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. (45163 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Ukalejohn(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

...u come for help & when we try to help u be come agresive towards us.. did anybory ask u to go & cheat wit yor sister boy friend? ...sweery can I bet on ma £28,000(cash) range rover spot that u r dakskin? ..I lie?(no ofeinse) angry

Wtf! Mr cork u're so high ryt nw
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Ayt27(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

I bet my GalaxyS6 to anyone's #100
This guy smokes....

I'll bet you he smokes osogbo weed
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Rashycoolbabe:
[s]I know their type, it is common among igbos[/s]

[size=18pt]WITH YOUR DOG-ANUS SHAPED ODORIFEROUS MOUTH AND YOUR DEAD DRY RINGWORM INFECT SKIN COUPLED WITH YOUR HUNGER STRICKEN FACE AND BODY AND POSSIBLY GONOKAKUS INFECTED ROTTEN PU5SY YOU STILL HAVE THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO MENTION 'IGBO'!

NDI IGBO HAVE SUFFERED! angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Holywizard: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2015
chiteny:

You just said what i had in mind after reading her post. OP did your parents chase you out of their house. Girls of nowadays. They see living with a boyfriend as a norm. Christ!!!!!!

Next thing you hear "i am pregnant, should i abort it?" Next thing "my boyfriend wants to abandon me because i am pregnant." or better still "Guys are very wicked. After all these years i have slaved for him, he is calling it quits."
dont mind de goats. I told my girl dat she shud be careful after i discovered dat she still ve old close frnds (de pple she knew b4 me). i told her dat i cant marry a girl wit fallen breasts & a loose vagina & she was like 'wot of several tyms we do ve sex?'

My bro my fear is dat these girls ve nothing to offer in a r/ship apart frm sex
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by grad2012(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2015
chichriso:
you are not married to him and u are living with him?

Then, it shows you are not responsible

*I dont mean to insult you please*
my broda pls don't be offended am quoting u.I don't mean to be nosy,but I just want to say GOD bless u for speaking the truth even as a man, cos I can see someone saying people are hypocrites.Damn u are one good man.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by grad2012(f): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, it's your Problem...

You believe, You don't...None of my business..!wink
madam I love dat statement wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by enigma2007(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Rashycoolbabe:
I know their type, it is common among igbos

Haba! Don't generalize!
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2015
grad2012:
madam I love dat statement wink
thanks ma'am!wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by grad2012(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Mariojane:
what are you saying? Do you want a full time girlfriend? You want a girl Tht will be in your house from 1st of the month to 31st. Do you even consider she might have a job and she will want her privacy at times? Or you don't want your girlfriend to work? If she didn't work you are still going to come on nairaland to say your girlfriend is a golddigger. What gives you the impression that the one that visit on 27th didn't visit in her own free time? Or how sure re you that she is after you salary to be paid at month end?
my sister I salute u, nyc one.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by enigma2007(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015

chichriso:
you are not married to him and u are living with him?

Then, it shows you are not responsible

grad2012:
my broda pls don't be offended am quoting u.I don't mean to be nosy,but I just want to say GOD bless u for speaking the truth even as a man, cos I can see someone saying people are hypocrites.Damn u are one good man.

He nailed it. Its now norm among this generation and they wonder why the guy or his family treats them anyhow.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

I bet my GalaxyS6 to anyone's #100 This guy smokes....
1500:1 that ratio tho. risk takers association of nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Holmes07(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.

My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?
Wat happened to ur father's house?? U're living with a man in his own house who has nt even proposed to u nd nw u're here complaining to us. Iv u like shoot his sister wit a gun dt's ur business..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by ogmaskman: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so yor sister boy friend is weird afta u sleep wit him ..abi? ...sweeeery i hope u now see why we black guys aviod dakskin females? (no ofeinse)

iceberylin:

I bet my GalaxyS6 to anyone's #100
This guy smokes....

Sure he smokes dry plantain leaves.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by geraldhumphrey(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
D rate of wic ppl are having likes on dis thread dey fear me oo,abeg share me likes na,i don dey nairaland for years nw no likes,i still be upcoming artist lol,click like to support me share to discourage me
jejemanito:
Checks her profile

Time registered: September 1st, 2015

No wonder

Welcome to nairalander or better still romance section featuring mrcork

Heads up: Never ever argue with mrcork, you regret it grin

Truss me angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by sytymo: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by anumide(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
smileysmiley:
please who is he? cause I'm really dumbfounded that a human can be this senseless
grin I knew you were a newbie when you started arguing with mrcork. dude can make you look silly. just ignore him abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by anumide(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
But who keeps a girlfriend and an elder sister in the same house? undecided

Op, tell your bf to make a choice between you and his elder sister else she will still come around to tell you about your man's favorite food if you guys end up together as man and wife. grin

Guys please keep your sisters away from the love of your life else they'll ruin it for you and get married someday leaving you to your woes or worst still try to make a choice for you. grin funny but true , these women are sometimes demons to their brothers.

Women ,especially sisters won't just let a loyal brother be. My two younger sisters tried it with my late fiancée and I showed both of them the door around 11 pm which stunned everyone including my parents but hey ! This is about you and not them.
After all you can't fucck your sisters. undecided
Sorry for your loss.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Truckpusher(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
anumide:

undecided sorry for your loss.
Your sorry doesn't change anything, you can take it back and shove it where the sun doesn't shine through.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by pomsky: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so yor sister boy friend is weird afta u sleep wit him ..abi? ...sweeeery i hope u now see why we black guys aviod dakskin females? (no ofeinse) angry

[size=14pt].......dis nairaland sef, if you want to hide things from some, just put it in a little write up.
Mrcork, pls tell me where you see in d whole write up where the Op mentioned, "sister's boyfriend"?
Yet, you have 35 likes to your comment. May God help us!
Abi seun go dey ask for proficiency in English b4 people go register for NL?
Imagine, 35 people click "like". This one no get remedy again. undecided cry[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by anumide(f): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your sorry doesn't change anything, you can take it back and shove it where the sun doesn't shine through.
no vex
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by pweetychyka(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Homguy:
how can you not know Mr. Cork? grin smh
llaykorn:

MrCork? Trying to gain fame? Which time you register? grin

Wat I don't seem to understand is "wat is special abt mrcork?"

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by jbekins: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrCork:

Sweeery look for yor glassses, cleannnit & wear it again...u clearly told us u sleep wit yor sisters boyfriend when u saw the picture on facebook coz he refuse to marry u..READ YOR POST AGAIN..U SAID IT...& YOU A CHEATER..PIRRRIOD!!! (no Ofeinse) angry
I bet you this is the work of Ghanian weed, this is how it works disorientention and foolishly proud of ur empty skull.
Lolz
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by billionman: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
pweetychyka:

Nothing special about him. But you can see that he successfully derailed the thread with his sarcastic gimmicks and almost became the subject of discourse. That's what is special about him. He's a very intelligent guy so don't judge him base on his sarcastic comments. I miss Yuzedo.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by pweetychyka(f): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
billionman:

Nothing special about him. But you can see that he successfully derailed the thread with his sarcastic gimmicks and almost became the subject of discourse. That's what is special about him. He's a very intelligent guy so don't judge him base on his sarcastic comments. I miss Yuzedo.

Okk dearie!
Well noted..... angry
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Homguy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
pweetychyka:

he's a popular clown on nairaland. Has been around for a long time,
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by pweetychyka(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Homguy:
he's a popular clown on nairaland. Has been around for a long time,

Okk dearie!

Thanks for ur summarised pointwink
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Homguy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].......dis nairaland sef, if you want to hide things from some, just put it in a little write up.
Mrcork, pls tell me where you see in d whole write up where the Op mentioned, "sister's boyfriend"?
Yet, you have 35 likes to your comment. May God help us!
Abi seun go dey ask for proficiency in English b4 people go register for NL?
Imagine, 35 people click "like". This one no get remedy again. undecided cry[/size]
Another newbie grin . like taking yuzedo or andyblaze seriously.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by oslae(f): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
meanie undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
oslae:
meanie undecided
Not at all cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.