Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169348 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by taovilla: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
lawrence358:
Nice insight......

I signed up for Crakrevenue and got appected.
I haven't started displaying anything yet. I will soon.

Thanks for d info.....
My question is, .... can one make good income with just one website or do one needs a number of many sites to make good income.

which payment method did you select?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by samogo1: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
have been registered with adcendmedia, peerfly, maxbounty, cpagrip and cpaway. but no motivation or experience to start creating campaigns for traffic. so I hope I will start up from ur tutorials.

Am following boss.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ronik4lif(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
The reason why I have not registered is thhjat I don't currently have a website that I can use to gett accepted with the adworkmedia.com and crackrevenue. I noticed that you cannot get accepted without having a website.Or is there any other way one can get accepted without a website?You know creating a website takes its own time and money and I guess that is the reason why alot of us has not yet registered with the Cpa.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by TheBlackChild(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Escoboss:
Yea, I'm very much around..
My account for a couple of days now has been under restriction . Just came on now to discover I have been relieved... The immediate last post was the last update made before the hitch..
I believe nobody's is lost.. Get your accts ready so we push forward
Thanks OP.

I'm trying to sign up for CPAway. There's a section tagged "Payment Information" and they are requesting for a "Tax ID/ISSN" "Payment Method" and "Payment Details." Please, what should I fill there?

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
taovilla:

which payment method did you select?
Wire
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by tollbell: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks for your effort, I've been approved by adworkmedia, pls which of the links will I be promoting because after selecting my offer what i could see are different links but I don't know the one to really copy and be promoting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Alright. First let me address the website issue..

If you have been following my updates closely you will discover that i have not make any mention of creating website yet.. Please don't be confused..It takes no much effort if i just decide to post everything i want to show you guys at once in one update but believe me you will end up confused.. CPA is simple but getting at it for the first time could break you out..
I decided to make my updates in steps cause i want to carry everybody along especially the serious ones..If you follow up keenly and take action on the info i reveal to you- unstoppable is you! so be watchful.

Also Somebody talked about having a website before you can be accepted or promote offers.. That is not necessary.. Sure it is supposed that as an affiliate you ought to have a website of your own, but as you don't have that yet you will get it when you want it..

However i had told you guys how to scale through the application process.. I forgot to mention that if you aint got a website yet and you were being asked to provide your website details in the course application....'' Just put in one of the top websites in your country'' Yes!

If you are being asked for your company name and you don't own a company.,.. ''Fill in your Complete names''...

Being asked for task ID, BE wise... Need i say what you should do here?
However not all Networks ask you for this..

So i repeat. don't bug yourself yet with the issue of website, all that will be handled when we get to the next step...
And to your surprise i made my first pay on ADWORKMEDIA without a website.. You will need a website, sure! But it is still not what will determine if you will make money..You will still have to drive traffic to the site. However, i don't want to go deep on this now till we get to traffic step..
So which offer have you checked out? to those who have been accepted

Update comes later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
tollbell:
Thanks for your effort, I've been approved by adworkmedia, pls which of the links will I be promoting because after selecting my offer what i could see are different links but I don't know the one to really copy and be promoting.

Okay. you mean CPAWAY right?
those links displayed were links attached to different banners you may want to use for your ads campaign in promoting the offer..
Hope you are clear?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by adeniyia33(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks for this great info boss, I signed up for adworkmedia and crakrevenue, both have accepted me. Please ao can I do this email cpa and how can i generate leads..Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
I used PPL, which is more profitable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luvlydevin(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is publisher and affiliate the same thing in adworkmedia as i could not find affiliate on the site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by samogo1: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Luvlydevin:
Is publisher and affiliate the same thing in adworkmedia as i could not find affiliate on the site

signup as a publisher.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Goldenboy842(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
adeniyia33:
Thanks for this great info boss, I signed up for adworkmedia and crakrevenue, both have accepted me. Please ao can I do this email cpa and how can i generate leads..Thanks

How did you fill out the website step in Crakrevenue. It keeps telling me invalid url.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Goldenboy842:

How did you fill out the website step in Crakrevenue. It keeps telling me invalid url.
put http:// before name of the site
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
I registered on CPAgrip and my account was approved immediately but when i click on my offers i didn't see any. i registered as a publisher
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luvlydevin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
samogo1:

signup as a publisher.
ok
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by taovilla: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Goldenboy842:

am having the same problem
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by taovilla: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Boss we are waiting for the next update............
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by adeniyia33(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
this is it. http://www.example.com

Goldenboy842:

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
After signing up for Crakrevenue, my site is www. Otupes. Com
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Goldenboy842(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Singapore1:
put http:// before name of the site

Thanks bro.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Goldenboy842(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
taovilla:

am having the same problem
put http:// before you write the name of website.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ronik4lif(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2015
i just got accepted with adworkmedia.Boss we are expecting your lecture.I cant wait to start making money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
escoboss i sight you o grin
please come and update
and dont think
people are not following you, but some just prefer ghost mode
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by dmostcheerful(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Singapore1:
escoboss i sight you o grin please come and update and dont think people are not following you, but some just prefer ghost mode
people like me smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
dmostcheerful:

people like me smiley
actually this ismy second time of posting on this thread too, and i have been following him like twitter

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by tollbell: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pls give self-explanatory example as to how to go about adworkmeadia e.g log in to account, locate dashboard, then this, that etc as many people are having this same problem. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.