Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Deceitful Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deceitful Girlfriend (8587 Views)

Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 3 / Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 2 / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by younghartz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

Where was it stated dat she cheated

U dnt kno d story u concluded

My dear, if your girlfrnd has lied about her past and you went on to forgive her....definitely she can still lie abt her present knowing fully well you will still forgive her.

Trust is everything.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
younghartz:

My dear, if your girlfrnd has lied about her past and you went on to forgive her....definitely she can still lie abt her present knowing fully well you will still forgive her.

Trust is everything.

u tink she lied

Or op didnt say d whole truth

Op shd cum out and say d truth den u get d real picture

They wana victimize d girl by sharing half baked story ;(
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by lacicrips(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Airforce1:

@The bolded

What kinda guy are you?
A guy in luf grin
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by younghartz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

u tink she lied

Or op didnt say d whole truth

Op shd cum out and say d truth den u get d real picture

They wana victimize d girl by sharing half baked story ;(

If you read d post well....you would have seen were he said "she only told em she has dated 4 guys,no abs....but at the long run after pressuring her,he found out it was 8+ guys and abs was also attached......

If you make your man trust you....even if you're with 10guys in da room..he would still say I trust my girl,she isn't like that.
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
younghartz:

If you read d post well....you would have seen were he said "she only told em she has dated 4 guys,no abs....but at the long run after pressuring her,he found out it was 8+ guys and abs was also attached......

If you make your man trust you....even if you're with 10guys in da room..he would still say I trust my girl,she isn't like that.

Wat if she said 4 guys wen they were just frnds

Nd
Confessed wen dey bcame lovers??
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
younghartz:

Its called thantophobia;the fear of loosing someone.....my broda leave dat girl jawe
Once a cheat? Always a cheat!!!

Dating a mature lady is better than dating immature lady

#Panadolextra
thanks bro
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
younghartz:

Trust is everything.
thnks bro
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
princeshijman:
she dnt do shakara for her past bfs wen dey wer breaking her heart nw she want to start forming for sumone serious...gals are funnu sha
nt funny but mumu
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by HaneefahRN(f): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't even know what to say.
The lady is funny sha, ideally I don't know why u shld hide ur past from ur fiance. If u don't want to be viewed in a negative light by someone in the future then make sure u live a gud life, after sleeping wt diff guys, commiting abortions, u still found a guy that despite knowing all this, still wants u and u're doing shakara.
Abeg OP, leave her since that what she wants. U'll get a worthier person soon
Re: My Deceitful Girlfriend by princeshijman(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I don't even know what to say.
The lady is funny sha, ideally I don't know why u shld hide ur past from ur fiance. If u don't want to be viewed in a negative light by someone in the future then make sure u live a gud life, after sleeping wt diff guys, commiting abortions, u still found a guy that despite knowing all this, still wants u and u're doing shakara.
Abeg OP, leave her since that what she wants. U'll get a worthier person soon
thanks, am already trying to forget her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU Student Caught Masturbating In The Public ---see pictures and Video / Just For The Ladies. / Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.