Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,558 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES (38496 Views)

Business Of Clothing & Accessories? / GET YOUR CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE CLOTH LABELS, TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
We at JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD supplies Clothing Labels, Woven Labels, Printed Labels for the textile and apparel industry[FASHION DESIGNERS ] TO PROMOTE there brand and many who will Need our help.....We offer quality CLOTHING LABELS, WOVEN LABELS AND PRINTED LABELS for a great price and PROFESSIONAL Service. We supply clothing labels, woven labels, custom woven labels, printed clothing tags, apparel hang tag labels, apparel woven labels, CLOTHING ACCESSORIES and many more..TO MENTION A FEW

We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!

Our objectives are:
-Proving customers with technical advice and information as well as product samples of the latest market trend
-Supplying the best quality products at competitive prices.
-Building a long term cordial and effective business relationship with customers

WE ASSURE YOU!
-QUANTITY PRODUCT'S! EXCELLENT SERVICE

CONTACT US @
-WHATSAPP/PHONE: +2348069568209
-BBM: 55777508
-E-mail: johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE UPDATE'S
www.FACEBOOK.com/johnjamarionempire

LOOKING FORWARD... WORKING WITH YOU.
REGARDS
JAMARIONJ!

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 4:41am On Dec 06, 2015
CUSTOMIZED CLOTH LABEL
MOQ(MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY )=1000 PIECES @AFFORDABLE RATE.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR CLOTH LABEL
BEST QUALITY, FAST DELIVERY NATION WIDE
PHONE: 08069568209

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2015
CUSTOMIZED Paper Tags
BEST QUALITY, FAST DELIVERY NATION WIDE.
-FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT

OR SEND US AN EMAIL @
johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 4:55am On Dec 06, 2015
FOR ENQUIRIES OF OUR SERVICE
Phone: +2348069568209
, +2349080727173
E-mail: johnjamarionempire@gmail.com
Bbm:55777508
Twitter: @johnjamarion
Instagram: @johnjamarionempire
OUR BBM CHANNEL : C0033B2AD

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
paper tag.
contact us today to get your custom paper tag.
QUALITY PRODUCTS. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Phone: +2348069568209
+2349080727173
E-mail: johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

Bbm:
567F2ED8

OUR BBM CHANNEL : C0033B2AD

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Dacronym(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can u put a cartoon pict of my face on a T-shirt.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dacronym:
Can u put a cartoon pict of my face on a T-shirt.
depends if I see the design.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Olayinka777(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Do you print on nylons too?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Olayinka777:
Do you print on nylons too?
didn't get your question.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Dacronym(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2015
jamarionj:

depends if I see the design.
Well just a pic of my face then u turn it to a cartoon form and print it on a plain T-shirt.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Olayinka777(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
jamarionj:

didn't get your question.
I mean the transparent type of nylon, used in putting/packaging bread?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Olayinka777:
I mean the transparent type of nylon, used in putting/packaging bread?
I do that before, but don't do it Any more because of the MOQ is much and still Same thing here in Nigeria.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dacronym:

Well just a pic of my face then u turn it to a cartoon form and print it on a plain T-shirt.
Okay. will verify and get back to you. you want it in form of badge?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Dacronym(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
jamarionj:

Okay. will verify and get back to you. you want it in form of badge?
no oh not a badge oh, i mean as a full pic, like cartoon pic u know just to customize my shirt.
You may google it to be sure i think its called face transfer or s.tin like that
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dacronym:

no oh not a badge oh, i mean as a full pic, like cartoon pic u know just to customize my shirt.
You may google it to be sure i think its called face transfer or s.tin like that
contact me on whatsapp nd Send the picture for me. Let me check it out or through my mail box.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2015
All finished garments need labels and paper tags. In some cases these small units can do as much to sell a garment as the item itself. The cloth label is the finishing touch to your garment and our labels are a great way to reinforce your brand. We will include all of the necessary apparel information on the label, according to your specifications. We 5years of experience and can make the proper recommendaton to make sure all of the necessary information is on your apparel label .
This includes your branding information such as:
-a picture or motto
so that your company is represented properly.
When considering printed or woven apparel labels, it is important to know which will work best for your needs. Woven apparel labels tend to be more durable than the printed labels. My experience is that printed labels tend to fade after washings, so I believe that woven apparel labels are the best way to go.
Beware of companies that offer:
- cheap,
-low quality apparel labels.
These labels could make your custom items look like they are low quality. Our custom clothing labels are great quality yet they are still inexpensive, and we offer our woven apparel labels in low minimum quantities.
Thanks
Regards
Jamarionj

samples below!

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
PAPER TAGS | HANG TAGS
Paper Tags, it Can also be called hand tags. Paper (hang tag ) tags are an affordable solution to promote your products. They provide the professional branding image that your business deserves. Our professionally printed hang tags are an economical brand recognition tool. Used in conjunction with our custom woven clothing labels , Hang Tags| paper tags add value to your products by strongly identifying your brand.
We can customize hang tag|paper tags to any shape and size that you need in a variety of styles and types. Standard Hang Tags are printed on 14pt with a 1/8" drilled hold included. They are Smudge-Proof with a slight gloss finish on the front. Our hang tags are also available in a thicker card stock, just ask!!
Paper Hang tag info:
Size in inches Length ? x width ?
One sided or two, if two sided what on the back if no file is given
I need to know if the back is just white or another color?
How thick of stock: Standard Stock, Medium or thicker board stock?
Matte or Glossy
Corners: squared or rounded ?
Strings and or pins?

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Samples OF PAPER TAGS | HANG TAGS.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Qianq: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Please jamarionj, How do you charge for your clothing label and paper tags?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Qianq:
Please jamarionj, How do you charge for your clothing label and paper tags?
you are welcome Qianq, price of our CLOTH labels | paper tags varies from your design.
OUR RECENT PRICE QUOTE
Price
Cloth labels
Minimum order quantity (MOQ)= 2000 pieces. N25 per pieces.

Minimum order quantity (MOQ)=1000 pieces. N30 per pieces.

Price
Paper tags
Minimum order quantity (MOQ)= 2000 pieces. N30 per pieces.

Minimum order quantity (MOQ)=1000 pieces. N35 per pieces.

Our service:
pocket friendly.
Thank you as you cooperate with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Ohamzee: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2015
jamarionj:

you are welcome Qianq, price of our CLOTH labels | paper tags varies from your design.
OUR RECENT PRICE QUOTE
Price
Cloth labels

Price
Paper tags

Our service:
pocket friendly.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Ohamzee: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2015
jamarionj:

OUR RECENT PRICE QUOTE
Price
Cloth labels

Price
Paper tags

Our service:
pocket friendly.
Thats cheap. I never expected that. I shall partner with u.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ohamzee:
Thats cheap. I never expected that. I shall partner with u.
you are welcome.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
CONTACT US FOR CLOTH LABELS AND PAPER TAGS. NATION WIDE DELIVERY!!!
CONTACT 08069568209

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
beautification of cloth label & paper tags.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 1:54am On Dec 15, 2015
cloth label & paper tags.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by deiikonac(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2015
WE CUSTOMIZED UNIFORMS,TOWELS AND OFFICE DRESS , CALL 08177129792

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by mexxy1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
deiikonac:
WE CUSTOMIZED UNIFORMS,TOWELS AND OFFICE DRESS , CALL 08177129792

What is your MOQ?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
PRODUCTS | ITEMS SUPPLY BY OUR ORGANISATION INCLUDES but are not limited to:

1. Embroidered badges (iron-on and/or sew-on)
2. Branded ties (design can be jacquard or printed)
3. Customized socks
4. Customized berets
5. Lapel tags (metal, PVC)
6. Wristbands of any size and design
7. Customized school bags
8. Customized flash drives.

SOME LINKS ABOUT OUR OTHER SERVICES ARE :

-Customize | Personalize Your Cloths Labels, Paper Tags, Etc
www.nairaland.com/2783700/customize-personalize-cloths-labels-paper

-CUSTOMIZE PROMOTIONAL | BUSINESS GIFTS [GOOD MARKETING STRATEGY ]...WE CUSTOMIZE TO CUSTOMERS CHOICE.
www.nairaland.com/2783554/customize-promotional-business-gifts-good#40752934

- Educational Services / Customize School Socks, Led Watch, Berets,sport Wears,etc
www.nairaland.com/2794101/customize-school-socks-led-watch

-Customize | Rebrand Accessories To Customers Choice, Contact Us Now!
www.nairaland.com/2794227/customize-rebrand-accessories-customers-choice

-Supply Me Bags | Shoes | Luggage's At A Wholesale Price.
www.nairaland.com/2760423/supply-me-bags-shoes-luggages

www.nairaland.com/2760771/supply-me-bags-shoes-luggages

WHY CHOOSE US?
1. We offer best customers/clients advice service.
2. Ability to handle large request.
3. We work with your budget and take into consideration the peculiarity of your order.
4. We offer good quality yet affordable products.
5. We can work with you anywhere you are in Nigeria.
6. We deliver the best time possible.
7. We have built a loyal clientele off-line who can vouch for the quality of our service.

CONTACT us!

E-mail:
johnjamarionempire@gmail.com
OUR BBM CHANNEL : C0033B2AD

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
DIFFERENT CHOICES OF WOVEN /PRINTED LABELS.
TO DISPLAY A FEW.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
WOVEN CLOTH LABELS.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
CUSTOMIZED Paper Tags
BEST QUALITY, FAST DELIVERY NATION WIDE.
-FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT
OR SEND US AN EMAIL: johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads / Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.