Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? (5970 Views)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

You don dey vex.. But no be me be OP na. I only gave him my own 2cents.. Oya no vex..
Yeah i can see ur advice

VERY COMMENDABLE

Am not annoyed
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Yeah i can see ur advice

VERY COMMENDABLE

Am not annoyed
Thanks jare. I thought you were angry, when i saw RUBBISH on my mention..
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

Thanks jare. I thought you were angry, when i saw RUBBISH on my mention..
D RUBBISH is 4 the op

While the COMMENDABLE is just a SARCASM
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by grad2012(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

Madam.. Do you know if its Karma that's actually hugging the girl. Do you know if she has done something bad to her EX. Abeggi, the guy said he's tired of her public part, you shouting karma. Until he dismantled person pikin pusssy abi. Well I've given him my own advice, instead of telling the girl he's no more interested, The girl will be d one to say 'Bro I'm done".
mr man did u read wat I wrote at all? I said the head of the ex don catch am,is dat not karma.Dat means she is paying for breaking up with her ex boyfrnd. So wat are u saying dat am shouting karma.Pls atleast try an read well and understand before quoting.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2015
You are very wicked and heartless but don't forget you have sisters.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by UncleJudax(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
U r stewpid!!someone will do dat to ur unborn daughter!sonofabitch!!
Totally unnecessary. Didn't the girl dump her boyfriend because of this guy. The guy probably has seen another loot and you cant force him to stay.

Use your head. #karma? cry
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by gamaliel121(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
U r stewpid!!someone will do dat to ur unborn daughter!sonofabitch!!

Niggress u dey vex ehh....kpashhh...

Remember that showty dumped her own bf for him oo...she too deserve "dumping"...e go go round...
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
and that's one reason I don't want female kids. ..Thanks for the Sunday insults
I swear ur first kid will b a female and guy will show her pepper grin u knw i just came back from church and so shall it be cheesy cheesy no b curse,na prayer!!
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Its so not fair what u guys are doing to these poor girls... cry

They are just wicked *crying*

Never knew guys are wicked till i realised wat m goin tru

Hector they causin me pains nd sadness
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

Whaoo.. You a man!.

You even told her you a player?. Yet she agreed with necessary things binded to a relationship. You a man bro. You are a Real Man. Then it shouldn't be hard for you to tell her what on your mind, since she already knew she's not your girlfriend but a fuçk-mate. You are covered bro.. Forget Karma
Respect bruv
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear ur first kid will b a female and guy will show her pepper grin u knw i just came back from church and so shall it be cheesy cheesy no b curse,na prayer!!
lol prettythicksme may your unborn sons be treated the way you treat other guys. ..amen
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
If u don't love her y bleep her

Dey say food wey person no fit eat make he/she no bother smell am

D time dat u r busy bleeping her nairaland did not hear about it, now u want to break her heart u came to nairaland to seek for advice

SMH madam! Can't you see my point of view?

BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
grad2012:
mr man did u read wat I wrote at all? I said the head of the ex don catch am,is dat not karma.Dat means she is paying for breaking up with her ex boyfrnd. So wat are u saying dat am shouting karma.Pls atleast try an read well and understand before quoting.
You don vex?. Oya take Aspirin..
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=JrizzyJosh post=40740414][/quote]Yes i have seen ur own point of view

I PRAY BY THE TIME U START HAVING CHILDREN, DATS HOW GUYS WILL BE USING ND DUMPING UR FEMALE CHILDREN, DEY WILL BE USED AS RAGS

I HOPE BY DEN U WILL SEE THE GUYS OWN POINT OF VIEW
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by grad2012(f): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

You don vex?. Oya take Aspirin..
lols once again u dint read a tin I wrote.Nah vex be dat? Lols na u sabi abeg.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by finestpicks(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Continue bro..Good luck

I'm not one of those who believe your sister or daughter would pay for your selfish acts...YOU would reap it somehow undecided
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Yes i have seen ur own point of view

I PRAY BY THE TIME U START HAVING CHILDREN, DATS HOW GUYS WILL BE USING ND DUMPING UR FEMALE CHILDREN, DEY WILL BE USED AS RAGS

I HOPE BY DEN U WILL SEE THE GUYS OWN POINT OF VIEW
I'm a champagne pouring nigga. ...lol may your son's be treated the way you used those guys.
.Help me say amen
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
I'm a champagne pouring nigga. ...lol may your son's be treated the way you used those guys.
.Help me say amen
I am saying a bigger AMEN

Cos if my sons r treated d way i treat my bf, dey will really know d value of a woman nd wat luv truly is

Am so sorry u will never know dis
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I am saying a bigger AMEN

Cos if my sons r treated d way i treat my bf, dey will really know d value of a woman nd wat luv truly is

Am so sorry u will never know dis
sweetheart I'm not saying you are bad or not. .know this no one is perfect and what if life is a dream and death wakes you up?
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:

They are just wicked *crying*

Never knew guys are wicked till i realised wat m goin tru

Hector they causin me pains nd sadness
ur the one dats causing u pains and sadness... U revolve ur happiness around boys... Why not learn frm misspicy...
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ur the one dats causing u pains and sadness... U revolve ur happiness around boys... Why not learn frm misspicy...
Hector..... shocked

good morning darl wink
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by happyjuliet(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2015
just d way u will fall in Love, dey will brake ur heart, u will come back to say all women are d same...Op i pity U don't do to others what u don't want dem to do to u.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2015
happyjuliet:
just d way u will fall in Love, dey will brake ur heart, u will come back to say all women are d same...Op i pity U don't do to others what u don't want dem to do to u.
no no no sweetheart! All women are not the same. ..We all have our ups and down. ...but the characters exists in both males and females
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

Hector..... shocked

good morning darl wink
lol dnt be flattered.... wink i just dnt like girls who revolve their lives around guys, seeking happiness frm them... I hv advised her a good number of times yet she wouldnt listen....
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and after, one useless thing will come and ask me why women are manipulating men undecided

why didn't u ask us for advice when u were trying to deceive her.
yu want to eat ur cake and still av it. mtchew.

want my advise? go screw ur dog
CALM DOWN
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dnt be flattered.... wink i just dnt like girls who revolve their lives around guys, seeking happiness frm them... I hv advised her a good number of times yet she wouldnt listen....
cheesy sweery i love your advices they are always so true....I pray she listens grin
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy sweery i love your advices they are always so true....I pray she listens grin
lol u dislike my advice...
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u dislike my advice...
seriously i love them.... gringrin
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

seriously i love them.... gringrin
even if i dislike ur comments here in nairaland, i would neva fail to admit a good compliment abt u
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Mafking(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
profojah:
Look for Charcoal and grind it to a granular form.. Pour the charcoal inside a small can or nylon. Then invite the girl for sex as normal.. When she's naked, rub the charcoal to your dick, and say "owo de (Money don come). She will ask you "what's going on". Just tell her "its for ritual". The more you fucck her, The more your money booms. I swear, she will never call you again, Na she go break up with you,.

I await your appreciation..
lol...this guy is sick
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
even if i dislike ur comments here in nairaland, i would neva fail to admit a good compliment abt u
kikikikiki gringringrin

now am blushing embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:

I dnt revolve my life around guys

I just av a bf dats it!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Landlord’s Family (my Sexual Story) / Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. / [video]male And Female Students Got Caught Having S*x In School Premises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.