Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo (1308 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral / Plus-Sized Ladies In Bikini At South Africa's Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo by terrypartners(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Man Discovers Human-Sized Lizard on the Side of His Australian Home, Takes Photo

BY DEBBIE ENCALADA
Pun enthusiast destroying her brand one tweet at a time.

TWEET

Image via Eric Holland
If you had to choose between finding this giant demon rat, this enormous rattle snake, or this human-sized lizard, which of the lesser evils would you choose? Any answer that isn't "I'd choose to die" is a lie. In today's installment of horrible things to keep you from sleeping ever again a man in Sydney found a five-foot long monitor lizard hanging outside his house. 

The lizard or "goanna"—just slightly smaller than me, making it particularly horrifying for myself—was spotted in Eric Holland's backyard. On Friday Holland told Sydney radio station 2UE the terrible lizard tale in an interview. Holland said he has usually seen "blue tongues" and "lizards" but this creature was a first. "A bloody big shock mate,"said Holland of finding the lizard. "I nearly trod on the bloody thing." 

Holland said he saw the thing on the ground in his yard prompting him to head inside his house not to hide but to get a camera to take a picture of it until he second guessed himself. "I had a little reality check and I thought, Hmm, this is a bit stupid. This guy's a big fella. If he gets cornered, who knows what’ll happen. So I just backed off," he said. A nervous Holland tried to lower his heartbeat while inside. Suddenly a noise outside drew him out and that's when he saw the lizard scaling the wall, waiting to slide into his DMs house, spurring the photo you see above.

Re: Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo by Danfuster(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Source or idonbelivit angry
Re: Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo by ify84(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Make I join them to say for d first time..

END TIME LIZARD...

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shiiit!! shocked isn't that a crocodile or something?!?! this idi0t'z calling it a lizardundecided
now I believe its truly end time!
Re: Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo by OCTAVO: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Huge lie! grin
Re: Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo by Tallesty1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
If 2 say na naija

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Lawson Event Center / Koko Concert 27.dec.12 Lagos Shutdown +DKM Album LAUNCH / Are You Planning For Your Wedding Or Birthday This Year?do You Know The Best Col

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.