Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind (6930 Views)

Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai / IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by emyphil: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
I saw this video in as nnamdi hosted and preaching for peace in nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU UK

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Tallesty1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
That was then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nurry: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mtshew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Eshinwaju: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
emyphil:

The dude has just messed up his life for nothing...... shocked.....it is hard not to feel sorry for him but he brought it all on his own flat.head... angry

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Pheals(f): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Op go send cash to me to buy data?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by nikkiking(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2015
shocked how time flies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by LoveMachine(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2015
What caused the change of heart?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Eshinwaju: 1:29am On Dec 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

When an illiterate talks you will know

A good example is the owner of the post above

Rather than ponder why Kanu changed from a pro Nigeria to a pro Biafra, he instead resulted to abusing a man who is far educated than his father and he

I weep for your folly cry

You plus your Kanu guy can only have been privileged to have had the exposure and education that I have but that is not the point. The point is that I want you animals to have your Biafra and leave us alone but I also know you won't get it because you don't really want it.... grin

I can also tell you categorically that Biafra will not come.......and two, Kanu will spend at least 20yrs in jail if he is lucky.....take that to the bank......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by yanabasee(m): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2015
This peaceful protest/ agitation of the Biafrans should be carefully looked into.... As it might later result to somfin very big.... All ya online bastardz will condemning the freedom of the yeeboz will in one way or the other suffer alongside the consequence!!!!!

Mr Tourist aka chief junketter should fly down to Nigeria and handle this situation....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Rather than ponder why Kanu changed from a pro Nigeria to a pro Biafra, he instead resulted to abusing a man who is far educated than his father and he

Kindly tell us.

@ OP...Kanu was practically condemning the activities of people that seek to use violence to achieve their goals, emphasizing that the result of such is an inevitable break up of Nigeria, which was why he was protesting against them. The Irony.

This is just another proof that the agitation is merely a reaction to Buhari's Presidency and the recent self-induced political immateriality/irrelevance of Ndigbo.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 1:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Blackmail will never get you NK or Biafra.

Read it again and let it sink into your brain.

yanabasee:
This peaceful protest/ agitation of the Biafrans should be carefully looked into.... As it might later result to somfin very big.... All ya online bastardz will condemning the freedom of the yeeboz will in one way or the other suffer alongside the consequence!!!!!

Mr Tourist aka chief junketter should fly down to Nigeria and handle this situation....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Trut(m): 2:04am On Dec 06, 2015
emyphil:

I go watch the video later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 06, 2015
The topic of this thread is in contrary of what the video says
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Eshinwaju: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2015
madjune:

Cowards die many times before their death.

You're one...from your utterance.

KANU will be freed and will likely enjoy greater life of influence than you.

Kanu or whatever he is called and I can never be on the same level.....trust me..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by koboko69: 4:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Ngwakwe....Aka isrealiAirforce ....you nor dey sleep? If u see anything biafra.....all ur veins go just stand up...even for sleep....

No go kill your self ooo. I dey see u down there

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Kindly tell us.

@ OP...Kanu was practically condemning the activities of people that seek to use violence to achieve their goals, emphasizing that the result of such is an inevitable break up of Nigeria, which was why he was protesting against them. The Irony.

This is just another proof that the agitation is merely a reaction to Buhari's Presidency and the recent self-induced political immateriality/irrelevance of Ndigbo.

You have your mind and brain to control, you can believe whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by IgrigiHercules: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2015
**grins** One yoruba dolt up there claims he wants Biafra so Igbos will leave, then says he is sure Biafra will not come. He then claimed he is more educated than the queen of england. cheesy **grins**

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Nnamdi kanu changed from being One Nigerian to being biafran cos he's either a scam or cos GEJ lost.

He will soon be One Nigerian again like ojuwku. Perhaps, he might contest for local government councillor cos going for anything bigger than that may not guarantee him igbo votes just as ojukwu was abandoned at the presidential polls by igbos who opted to vote a yoruba man.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2015
We are not just Haters, at a point we loved Nigeria with everything.
But now, Nigeria has gone too low beyond redemption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by naijaking1: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Kindly tell us.

Is there any chance that Buhari might have actually done something to trigger the current situation?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by Nnaji36(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
As the saying goes, “man makes man to be wicked”. The positive motives the young man had for Nigeria changed when he saw the wickedness of the leaders of this nation and the history behind her establishment. We all know that this country constitutes of purely distinct nations which the British masterminded her emergence so that they can gain assess to the resources of our land. They succeeded by amalgamating the northern and southern protectorates and handing over leadership to the illiterate northerners who knows nothing about ones right of ownership or decision in his land. In otherwords, they continued ruling Nigeria under the shadows of this northern illiterates even after gaining independence.
Seeing all these depravity, Nnamdi Kanu retreated his stance one the enviability of one Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by theV0ice: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2015
naijaking1:

Is there any chance that Buhari might have actually done something to trigger the current situation?

Of course Buhari did a very terrible, wicked and callous thing to trigger the current situation.....

He defeated Jonathan in the presidential election cool

Imagine the wickedness!!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind by QuotaSystem: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Of course it's possible. It's likely because he refused to allow Ndigbo eat their cake and have it, which was the crux of the 5% analogy.

Or is there something else?

naijaking1:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women In Black Protest In Bori, Rivers State (Photos) / Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.