Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu (1022 Views)

Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by tessylove2(f): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Big Brother 2005 winner and media personality, Uti Nwachukwu has opened up on being heartbroken ..In a chat with Ayo Onikoyi of Vanguard, when asked he said ;
Of course who hasn’t?“And I have had my heart broken too. We all break people’s hearts please.Let’s leave that one. They have broken my heart, they have crushed it. I have broken heart and my heart has been broken. especially when I was young in my late 20’s.Right now, I am trying to allow myself to be loved. The last girl that was on my case said something to me:’Uti allow somebody to love you’ and I guess I did”

http://www.spicyglobalgist.com/2015/12/ladies-have-broken-and-crushed-my-heart.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Uti should just go and sit down..how dare he say that
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by nikkiking(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Adonbelivit shocked.
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by afrotrendzy: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2015
It is well bro
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by Meriekriss: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2015
So? Na only your heart them break? Make we hear word joor..
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Eya...cm 2 me uti,promise ur heart will b well handled n won't b crush tongue smiley
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by lukaino(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Which day him go commit from closet?
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by porshuch: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2015
I thought when somebody's heart is broken , the person will die undecided, Uti how many heart u get sef? Because biology taught me that we hv only one heart. [ undecided
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by Demmocrats(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
This dude should get married na
Re: Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Digital break

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Welcome Second Baby With Tanzanian Socialite? / Red Carpet Photos From The Ghana Movie Awards / BTS Photos From Ycee’s ‘omo Alhaji’ Video Shoot (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.