Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Na Wa For Men Ooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wa For Men Ooooo (14737 Views)

Guys See Another Meme Ooooo [ Pics] / Yoruba Girls,Na Wa For Una. / #hmmmmm, Na Wa For Some Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U SPOILT
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U DISFLOWERED .
ANSWER SINCERELY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Smh
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Queennikky(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2015
**spreads_mats_under_a_cashew_tree......

Waiting for answers.... If at all this question get any answer sef cheesy
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Only brave men can answer this tongue

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by RexKexMilann: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Men Complain that Women are Hoes, Women Complain That Men are Dogs ... Who do We Believe?

So even As "Chaste" and Reserved as Rexkexmilan is, He will still end Up with an Olosho For a Wife? I Will rather Remain as I am.

PS: Thank God I've found a Virtuous wife in Richiy undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by dachaste(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2015
See all dem guys viewing and running. U guys should beta ansa ooh

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Waiting to see an answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by saraphina(f): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2015
here to view comments....
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Maxi112: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2015
oooooooMG! anther means of bashing d men this Sunday.... ok make I eat I dey come for u

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Maxi112: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2015
op! looking at ur dp, u look like a tomboy r u one? somebody should view and confirm.... No wonder guys way bleep u go run leave u

5 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2015
No body fussed u ladies to open ur two catapult legs, for easy gnocking grin tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by tobisco29(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2015
People that like second hand ladies...wil surely go for them...

3 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
They are NOT spoiled and they are NOT second hand 29! A woman does not lose 'value'/expire(go bad) when she's no longer a virgin.She's still precious .The very idea that she's somehow laking/less than is sexist and ridiculous. Who'll marry non virgins?Men who grasp the Fact that non virgins are still good, good for love and marriage.Non virgins get married all the time to men like this,to men who love them. ----Side ♩(note) I do believe in waiting.That's good to do for many reasons.But not to keep myself from going bad/loseing value.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by gamaliel121(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
ANSWER SINCERELY

Mtchewwww

Who cares about fuccking virginssss

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by tuminix(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Seems like the op is talking for experience....

Na so life be, it'll continue to be like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by mcdreeezy: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's not a must that they'll get married. They can remain single for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by AfroKnight: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
angry My friend garraway you. angry Same way a babe has many guys that give her stuff. She never rejects any gift. She even demands. But she would pick only one when it's time for marriage. In fact this scenario is more frequent than the one you described, OP.

Naija babes are players... Chopping money indiscriminately.

Imagine. A boyfriend will organise birthday party for his babe only to meet 3 different cakes among other expensive presents from other guys. He won't complain. On his own birthday, make the girl just sight ordinary tie as present from another babe, omo na wahala.

8 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by virud: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
I consider your questions to be 'rhetoric' and they ought not to be answered conventionally.
Is your mother married to the man that deflowered her? Ask her, you'd be amazed at her answer (No offense).
Are you still with the guy that deflowered you?
Do you sincerely believe that you both have a future together?
Have you not asked anyone to do things he would ordinarily not do?
Are you going to marry all the guys you've managed to corrupt?

6 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Maxi112:
op! looking at ur dp, u look like a tomboy r u one? somebody should view and confirm.... No wonder guys way bleep u go run leave u
sorry dear I don't have time for men.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
virud:
I consider your questions to be 'rhetoric' and they ought not to be answered conventionally.
Is your mother married to the man that deflowered her? Ask her, you'd be amazed at her answer (No offense).
Are you still with the guy that deflowered you?
Do you sincerely believe that you both have a future together?
Have you not asked anyone to do things he would ordinarily not do?
Are you going to marry all the guys you've managed to corrupt?

my mom married the man that deflowered her and that's why my dad respects her.and she also imbibed that into us .we don't have time for men

6 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by virud: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
my mom married the man that deflowered her and that's why my dad respects her.and she also imbibed that into us .we don't have time for men
Well... lucky her...
I can tell you from personal experience though.... that 1 out of 10 married women I have spoken to (about the subject matter) actually did not marry the man that deflowered them. Hope am not sending out any wrong signals?
I for one understand the fact that sex outside the original plan of God is sinful.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by virud: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
sorry dear I don't have time for men.
Why then are you so engrossed about the fate of others?
Did anyone complain to you about the person that deflowered them?

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
virud:

Why then are you so engrossed about the fate of others?
Did anyone complain to you about the person that deflowered them?
are u pained because that's what u do?what if it happens to ur sis.just asking

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by virud: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
are u pained because that's what u do?what if it happens to ur sis.just asking
Nope....Not pained at all. Just leave my 'person' outta this and tackle the fair questions I posited to you objectively and responsibly.
Am just wondering how you're gonna survive? You don't seem to have the prerequisite empathy to take on such a fight. Or better, to talk about such or even open a thread concerning such.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by flokii: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
@OP that's their own cup of tea na...

afterall d guys no force them... twuz a mutual agreement & enjoyment..

as for the guys... they always get sweet, decent girls (afterall a dog won't go back to its vomit)

well d used hoes can repackage and go to churches/ prayer centres... God might be merciful and send an innocent man (mugu) their way..

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
virud:

Nope....Not pained at all. Just leave my 'person' outta this and tackle the fair questions I posited to you objectively and responsibly.
Am just wondering how you're gonna survive? You don't seem to have the prerequisite empathy to take on such a fight. Or better, to talk about such or even open a thread concerning such.
just be honest .that's what you do
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by virud: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
just be honest .that's what you do
Nope....Not pained at all. Am just wondering how you're gonna survive? You don't seem to have the prerequisite empathy to take on such a fight. Or better, to talk about such or even open a thread concerning such.
Just stick to the subject matter and confront the message, not the messenger. Thank you!
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
virud:

Nope....Not pained at all. Am just wondering how you're gonna survive? You don't seem to have the prerequisite empathy to take on such a fight. Or better, to talk about such or even open a thread concerning such.
Just stick to the subject matter and confront the message, not the messenger. Thank you!
why should I concentrate on the message .did the message quote me ?.u did that's why I'm concentrating on u.and besides instead of u answering the questions I asked,u are are diverting ,why

3 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by MRBrownJ: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
ANSWER SINCERELY

what makes you think the men you portrayed give a damn about what happened to these women afterwards?! so long as they can get virgins again and again, then they dont give a flying #€%& what happens to these women, when the r/ship is over.... therefore your questions should be directed at these women who fall for these guys.

3 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by james2man: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
ANSWER SINCERELY
As if girls dont have as many boyfriends they want for the sake of what they can get. Why is that the girls always forming to be the victim? Some girls are the cause of their spoilt pvssy because of greed, and some are fortunate to settle down with a nice guy after forming new being(old things hav past away) what do you have say about that OP.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Richardonald(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
ANSWER SINCERELY
why dont u try to make urself like dat virgin girl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by YankeeJoe(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Na who be dat man wey discard u? Tel me make i go arrest am now!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / I'm so miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.