Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian (1230 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian by permanentgrace(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2015
This might not be the right section to post this, but pardon me to go ahead.

This is no fiction but fact. Reality that is obtainable as far as my neighbour is concerned.

I might not be a very churchy guy but i strongly believe in God and try as much as possible to keep away from indulging in sins against Him. I do not need to run to church every day especially Sunday morning for me to believe i serve God and know what is right and wrong. But if God will be judging us by our deeds, believe me most of the committed Christians and born agains we see wont go anywhere near heaven. Unfortunately, human beings have become the most regretted creation God made.

The story is, this my neighbour who is widely known and accepted as a committed Christian and optimally Born-Again is actually living an opposite lifstyle he portrays to people in the public. Like this morning, even though his chruch service starts by 8am, but before 7am, he had already rushed out to the church. He had shown us his fiancee who has never visited him in his house due to their belief of no visitation/sex till marriage as a sister in the same church. But while the lady is over there, this young man over here changes women like clothes. Two or three days do not passby without seeing him bringing in a new lady to spend the night with. The most painful part is that, in the morning, they will wake and pray together, speaking in tongues including praying for forgiveness of sins. I mean if you are praying for forgiveness with an intention to go back and continue same deed, to what effect is such prayer before God? And whenever he is back from that his church, he would want to know if you went to church or not. Like seriously, me who stays home and and is sin-free and you who rushed to church only to come back with a lady in front of your car to fornicate with, who seems like a better person in the eyes of our Creator?

I don taya for this kind neighbour abeg.
Re: My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2015
You fail to tell us where he actually had sex with this ladies.

Yes they spend the night, but as a devoted man of God that he is, he might be having a prayer session with this ladies over night. The year is coming to an end, majority of these ladies seriously needs prayers, else, dem nor go marry again this year.

I, My humble sef holds a night vigil in my room with atleast 2 beautiful ladies every night. So don't tarnish the image of your neighbor.

So OP, for not providing substantial proof against your neighbor, your suit has being thrown out of nairaland Romance court of law.
Re: My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian by iceberylin(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Being a church freak is very different from being a Christian....
Re: My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
stupidity:
You fail to tell us where he actually had sex with this ladies.

Yes they spend the night, but as a devoted man of God that he is, he might be having a prayer session with this ladies over night. The year is coming to an end, majority of these ladies seriously needs prayers, else, dem nor go marry again this year.

I, My humble sef holds a night vigil in my room with atleast 2 beautiful ladies every night. So don't tarnish the image of your neighbor.

So OP, for not providing substantial proof against your neighbor, your suit has being thrown out of nairaland Romance court of law.

Lol...ur having a vigil with ur ladies eeeh? Thats a lie..when u post ur own thread u talk nothing about but ur landlady...chaai.
Re: My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian by Mrsbieber(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
AMEBO! Gerrarahere mehn
Re: My Neighbour As A Committed Born-again Christian by austine4real(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
He only gave em holy fvck ntn much

(1) (Reply)

Who Breaks Heart More? Male Or Female?? (air Your Views) / If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi / Should I Accept Her Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.